"So I was reading this fanfic about an iron maiden cage made of dicks"S.S. Isa
  • Seething vTweeters are currently reacting in very sane, calm and rational manners to the attempted assassination of presidential candidate Trump. I am planning a nice chill monday stream to go through some of them. Archiving efforts are underway, but if you have any good examples, please post them here.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I hate Twitter always showing me shit from 10-20 hours ago.
Anyway, it seems I follow some people who are Cimrai fans and they liked this (so it showed up on my feed).

1695614381543.png1695614390889.png

TLDR:
  • Wants to bring Cimrai back.
  • [insert sob story about not knowing how to deal with certain things and fucking up] (referring to the loli thing)
  • Not enough money for a new model (seems like indirectly asking people to donate so she can get a new model)."

Apparently, she has 4 kids (I thought she only had that 1 kid she did streams with). Also not sure where this leaves the BoSheep account.

Calling it, she will get a ton of support when she re-debuts. After a while she will start to plateau so she will get into some petty drama and bitch and moan about it, possibly say she is suicidal and take long breaks because of "muh harassment" while people in her community try to be supportive.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I need to disprove the allegations and show that I'm too much of a man to be pegged, obviously.
I wonder if he does the Mickey Mouse laugh when it goes in?

Well after Gen 3 graduated Nene released a big tweet basically throwing Enchantasia under the bus, fluffing up management and framed them as villains who were too lazy to follow the "plan" and betrayed their "trust."

a

Nene's given me queen bitch vibes for a while, but when it comes to jerking off management that seems like a common thing with Kawaii, with Namiji going on stream and outlining which rules Neena broke when she was terminated, and that really awkward Gen 3 stream about Oceane. The management come off as painfully overprotective of their image in that respect, doubly so since they do so in that overly formal Japanese style, which really doesn't translate well for English speakers.

Bro I started watching my oshi when she was a 2view and now she regularly pulls several thousands every stream. I think you're the weak one if you can't handle watching the training arc.
:smugina:
To be fair, the autists in Pippa's chat are a very unique "challenge" for a training arc.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Oh jesus after that proctor stream I didn't check this thread for like a whole day, glad to see you motherfuckers made another 20 pages for me to read...
Bro please, I was out of town for most of yesterday and I came back to like 50 pages in that September Livestream thread.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I hate Twitter always showing me shit from 10-20 hours ago.
Anyway, it seems I follow some people who are Cimrai fans and they liked this (so it showed up on my feed).

View attachment 46816View attachment 46817

TLDR - I want to bring Cimrai back. [insert sob story about not knowing how to deal with certain things and fucking up] and not having enough money for a new model (seems like indirectly asking people to donate so she can get a new model).

Apparently, she has 4 kids (I thought she only had that 1 kid she did streams with). Also not sure where this leaves the BoSheep account.

Calling it, she will get a ton of support when she redebuts. After a while she will start to plateau so she will get into some petty drama and bitch and moan about it, possibly say she is suicidal and take long breaks because of "muh harassment" while people in her community try to be supportive.

What's the deal with this vtuber? I have no idea who this is whats her backstory for thus tweet?

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Moona starting her Baldur's Gate 3 playthrough, currently in character creation. She sounds like she's going in blind.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Attention @God's Strongest Sanalite

I have had a brown vTuber hit my Twitter feed -

1) She appears to actually be a 'she' and not a tranny piloting a crazy coomer model
2) She appears to be some non-descript brown color IRL

I cannot attest to her quality. I just consider this my good deed for the day by creating awareness. That is all. Thank you for this public service announcement.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Jelly is dog-whistling you, @God's Strongest Sanalite

My mouth waters at the thought of another gyarutuber, but Jelly is a loli... I feel like my soul is being torn in half :urtearingmeapart:

that really awkward Gen 3 stream about Oceane
I completely forgot about that, maybe that's what Zoey means when she sings about being betrayed. But you're right, Kawaii has this really vindictive attitude towards terminated/graduated talents with it forcing/allowing other talents to shit all over them on the way out. Reminds me of how Niji handled Zaion's graduation, and we all know that is not a flattering comparison :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Airi's California is showing.

Why the hell did this rumble shit catch on anyways? I'm so damn tired of watching a clip and having to make sure it doesn't autoplay some retard sperging about the jews or whatever the fuck :pikacringe:

Attention @God's Strongest Sanalite

I have had a brown vTuber hit my Twitter feed -

1) She appears to actually be a 'she' and not a tranny piloting a crazy coomer model
2) She appears to be some non-descript brown color IRL

I cannot attest to her quality. I just consider this my good deed for the day by creating awareness. That is all. Thank you for this public service announcement.

I remember coming across her in my travels before, didn't really pay attention to her though as the excessive coombaityness of the model turned me off. Is there any evidence that she's not a real woman? Her voice is sort of tranny-like but sounds fine to me. Can we get @SandyCat to confirm? Also:
>showing off your naked thighs on camera
>still wearing gloves
lmao

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Just a little note from Bae's zatsu today: Bae visited IRyS yesterday and brought her some stuff to help her feel better. Said IRyS mentioned she felt fine aside from the cough. Bae now confirmed for IRyS' manager alongside Mumei's.

F2fMKRIbQAA89oR.jpg
RAT LOVE
NEPHILIM LOVE
GOOD NIGHT ASYLUM

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I remember coming across her in my travels before, didn't really pay attention to her though as the excessive coombaityness of the model turned me off. Is there any evidence that she's not a real woman? Her voice is sort of tranny-like but sounds fine to me. Can we get @SandyCat to confirm? Also:
>showing off your naked thighs on camera
>still wearing gloves
lmao
She may be a coombaiter but she knows women with a wedding ring (mark) wouldn't get far.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Just a little note from Bae's zatsu today: Bae visited IRyS yesterday and brought her some stuff to help her feel better. Said IRyS mentioned she felt fine aside from the cough. Bae now confirmed for IRyS' manager alongside Mumei's.

View attachment 46827
RAT LOVE
NEPHILIM LOVE
GOOD NIGHT ASYLUM
I was going to ask you but then I went to look and it was apparently not Bae, but Mori who mentioned it; sounds like they are in plans to reboot Chadcast, with guests. Anyone watching Mori live hear about this?
Edit: Dunno if this was the only time it was mentioned, but it was shortly after Bae raided her, so that might have been the catalyst for talking about it (3:06:25):

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Arent you from the philipines? Or some country close to that?
Not even close. The only SEA about me is that I like to swim in it. According to the Internet, I was the following:
- a black man from the East Coast
- a black man from the West Coast
- German
- Portuguese
- Filipino
- Estonian
- Lithuanian
- a Chilean pedophile according to someone named Shania
One day they might get the country right or even my ethnicity.

Last edited:

IdenticalPlateaus

Personally I find it annoying that Ina complains of being busy/tired all the time and still finds time for stuff like this, but again, I'm the schizo here.
Yeah, who would waste their time doing something pointless like that?

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Not even close. The only SEA about me is that I like to swim in it. According to the Internet, I was the following:
- a black man from the East Coast
- a black man from the West Coast
- German
- Portuguese
- Filipino
- Estonian
- Lithuanian
One day they might get the country right or even my ethnicity.
You are still a tranny chaser and an ESL nígger.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
1695617537092.png
Henya is in the hospital. She should probably take a longer break, her work ethic has always been really strong.

Top Bottom