"So I was reading this fanfic about an iron maiden cage made of dicks"S.S. Isa
  • Seething vTweeters are currently reacting in very sane, calm and rational manners to the attempted assassination of presidential candidate Trump. I am planning a nice chill monday stream to go through some of them. Archiving efforts are underway, but if you have any good examples, please post them here.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Bro I started watching my oshi when she was a 2view and now she regularly pulls several thousands every stream. I think you're the weak one if you can't handle watching the training arc.
:smugina:
You can tell it's Pippa's weekend when thhrang has to bite mouldy bait like this for entertainment.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You can tell it's Pippa's weekend when thhrang has to bite mouldy bait like this for entertainment.
I know it's bait but I bit anyways because it's funny.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Was just wondering, was there ever a reason given or found for why the Kawaii 3rd Gen girls quit or walk out? It was so out of the blue considering Sky was the chief unicorn hoe, and they had their previous drama with Oceane too
secret Indonesian doxing rings in discord servers that Oceane was a big part of and was using to target fellow Kawaii talent. Considering the rest of Gen 3 never reconciled with Oceane (now Zoey) after leaving Kawaii she definitely did something unforgivable, whatever exactly it was.
To be fair to my Pyrokinetic Lounge Singer I find it hard to believe her involvement in these Doxcords because to this day no one has brought any proof of their existence and her involvement

Its honestly just as likely that due to Oceane's popularity the rest of the gen got jealous and ousted her

Also the group disassociating from her doesn't mean she did anything wrong they could just not like her for whatever reason

Oceane didn't collab barely at all when they were all under the same roof and I doubt Oceane would have been harassing them from the beginning for no reason

Zoey consistently talks about being betrayed in the past and crying while singing songs about ostracization and betrayal so as I've said before she's either a very good actress constantly banging the sympathy drum or there is more to her ousting than they claim

My research to back my claims
Sad community posts further backing my claims

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
You know what.

I'm going to ask her for a collab.
Unironically yes.

Though I'm admittedly concerned about the proliferation of bugtubers (Amiya, Juniper, Ant-hime, that scorpion chick whose name I forgot) and their admirers (Moth Enjoyer 2.0, Lazybug). But they're less furry adjacent than Kemonomimis, I guess.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
No clip, and not for the faint of heart.

There is something I didn't notice the first time and I feel is such a Botan thing to do. She keeps her composure and wishes the next player luck in his battle so as to not psyche him out. Almost as soon as he leaves you can see her 2D model demeanor change.

ezgif-1-601fd0087c.gif

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Alex washing houses

Miuna Usako killing bad guys with sword

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Ants aren't fluffy, have no tail or ears and you can't make pillows out of their hairs, I am sure Proctor-sama's interests are not degenerate in this case
Ants can be hairy!
Sir, we are on a gossip forum about pretend anime women with autism. I doubt your experience is unusual for a sizable percentage here, but that was a general statement about normies you were replying to.
If he was referring to normies, then he is implying that vtuber girls are normies, quite the stretch.
Personally I hate typical normies because they're sluts. I don't mind if a vtuber is boinking 3 times a day every day...if she's married. I don't mind if they have a boyfriend...if they are not having pre-marital sex. Etc. And heck, even if they do that stuff it's similar to how they generally avoid the politics/social issues stuff; them simply having the ability to not talk about it 24/7 is a positive that puts them on a higher tier than a typical normie (think stoners or vegans who literally never shut up about weed or being vegan).
Basically I like the idea that they are NOT normies, even if they don't share my exact moral standards. It's why I vastly prefer stories like, "I hide from delivery men when they show up at the door and wait for them to leave before grabbing my package", and not, "Haha yeah me and my friends went out to a bar and we got so wasted dude, we were like drinking and partying woo!"
I mean, who can hear Lisa's story about her 'friends' dropping her on her face and think that's cool? It's not, those are normie friends and they suck. Reject normie life.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
No clip, and not for the faint of heart.

There is something I didn't notice the first time and I feel is such a Botan thing to do. She keeps her composure and wishes the next player luck in his battle so as to not psyche him out. Almost as soon as he leaves you can see her 2D model demeanor change.

View attachment 46773

I said I wasn't going to watch it. But I did. And I regret it. God damn it. That was heartbreaking.
:yagoocry::pikameefuck:

In many cases, I would normally say it's just a game, and it happens. But in the moment, I can understand the frustration and disappointment after working so hard to get there to end up losing. I wasn't really following this whole thing because I don't give a crap about fighting games, but I know she was working hard. No matter what, it really sucks to see her like this.

I'm going to go watch some clips of her laughing now. Botan love.

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
To be fair to my Pyrokinetic Lounge Singer I find it hard to believe her involvement in these Doxcords because to this day no one has brought any proof of their existence and her involvement

Its honestly just as likely that due to Oceane's popularity the rest of the gen got jealous and ousted her

Also the group disassociating from her doesn't mean she did anything wrong they could just not like her for whatever reason

Oceane didn't collab barely at all when they were all under the same roof and I doubt Oceane would have been harassing them from the beginning for no reason

Zoey consistently talks about being betrayed in the past and crying while singing songs about ostracization and betrayal so as I've said before she's either a very good actress constantly banging the sympathy drum or there is more to her ousting than they claim

Didn't someone start posting RL accounts of other Kawaii girls on /vt/ right before Oceane got the boot? Or was it after?
I vaguely remember Nene's cosplay account.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Minor BROWN WOMAN UPDATE:

Sara Nagare is playing Bomb Rush Cyberfunk, a game reminiscant to me of JetSet Radio but I can't tell you if there's a relation

And Tomoe will be giving some insight on how she manages herself as an indie vtuber. Despite taking a week long break recently, she claims she spent that time not relaxing necessarily but doing manager work, so it's possible she might discuss some stuff that's in the works. I'm so proud of my Black Beauty for being a hardworking and dedicated vtuber :gurasemperfi::sanasmile:

I could get behind the idea of Zoey being innocent of the doxing ring rrat, I did enjoy her content as Oceane, but disregarding any speculation it's her word against anyone else's, and based on the available evidence I'm with the Buddies. The fact of the matter is Oceane did SOMETHING to get terminated, and despite being in a similar situation after their exodus the rest of her gen has not made any public attempts at reconciliation or getting the band back together. Whether she was trying to dox the whole of Kawaii or not is anyone's guess, but as it is the circumstantial evidence is much more against Oceane than it's with her imo.

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
I could get behind the idea of Zoey being innocent of the doxing ring rrat, I did enjoy her content as Oceane, but disregarding any speculation it's her word against anyone else's, and based on the available evidence I'm with the Buddies. The fact of the matter is Oceane did SOMETHING to get terminated, and despite being in a similar situation after their exodus the rest of her gen has not made any public attempts at reconciliation or getting the band back together. Whether she was trying to dox the whole of Kawaii or not is anyone's guess, but as it is the circumstantial evidence is much more against Oceane than it's with her imo.
It seems like most of the circumstantial evidence against her was posts on /vt/ and that could easily come from being ostracized by whatever queen bitch is in charge of the Kawaii mean girls.
Many of those girls used /vt/ for near instant feedback, spreading FUD about a member, false flagging dox or getting them fired isn't out of the realm of possibility when it comes to how vicious women can be.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Minor BROWN WOMAN UPDATE:

Sara Nagare is playing Bomb Rush Cyberfunk, a game reminiscant to me of JetSet Radio but I can't tell you if there's a relation

And Tomoe will be giving some insight on how she manages herself as an indie vtuber. Despite taking a week long break recently, she claims she spent that time not relaxing necessarily but doing manager work, so it's possible she might discuss some stuff that's in the works. I'm so proud of my Black Beauty for being a hardworking and dedicated vtuber :gurasemperfi::sanasmile:

That is fair it's 4 against 1 and it's understandable to believe there is one malefactor over a conspiracy

I just can't personally see it
tho to be fair to the buddies (or I guess VDere now), I barely followed them as opposed to Oceane (clips of sava and Aletta I have no frame of reference at all for the other two) so I do admit some bias feeling like I know Zoey better than them so it's easier for me to attribute malice to them given my unfamiliarity

As for the something Oceane did to get terminated there was a rrat that the buddies threatened to mass graduate if Oceane wasn't graduated so if that is the case there doesn't necessarily have to be a wrongdoing worth firing Oceane it's possible they just strong armed the company into doing it because they didn't like her for whatever reason

But like you said this is all just her word against theirs so we'll never know for sure

Last edited:

logitech

women screams and maybe tears that is all

Limkin

Every day we should pray to YAGOO for somehow being able over the years to manage a group of half a hundred women without them being involved in catfights, leaking corporate secrets, having secret relationships, holding grudges over nonexistent reasons they made up in their mind, and just generally being able to at least have a convincing image of "we all get along". Just pretend that Rushia didn't happen, a singular fuckup over such a long time is a drop in the ocean

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
kronii is an aunt now. archive

So if it wasn't obvious before, this would be the first verification that Sally was her sister all along, right?

Now I wonder if the bad family member is actually her brother- which would line up with those tweets you posted a while back. I do remember seeing some liked tweets on her RM account that was essentially a meme about older brothers being violent. So only another reason adding to the belief that those tweets may be valid.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I just can't personally see it tho to be fair to the buddies (or I guess VDere now), I barely followed them as opposed to Oceane (clips of sava and Aletta I have no frame of reference at all for the other two) so I do admit some bias feeling like I know Zoey better than them so it's easier for me to attribute malice to them given my unfamiliarity
That's understandable, I've made no secret of who my favorite in that gen was so you could just as easily say I'm biased in favor of whatever side Sava/Mozu takes.

As for the something Oceane did to get terminated there was a rrat that the buddies threatened to mass graduate if Oceane wasn't graduated so if that is the case there doesn't necessarily have to be a wrongdoing worth firing Oceane it's possible they just strong armed the company into doing it because they didn't like her for whatever reason
I don't expect there to be "evidence" of this per se but what would the rationale be? Why would Enchantasia wanna throw out Oceane if she didn't do anything wrong? Sure she may not have been as close to the others as she could've been, but they never seemed particularly estranged on the surface (Oceane at least joined Sava for one of her "Sava Springs" streams, not sure of how close she was to the others though). I doubt it was because the Buddies were numberfagging, Aletta ended up overtaking her anyways and she's still with the group, which I would find hard to believe if the others were just jealous and she had no real reason to be. Rrats may still be rrats, but I find the doxing ring rrat much more likely than the Buddies just hating Oceane for no reason rrat, no matter what songs Zoey sings (and especially once you consider posts like DelusionTree's).

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Post rin status after she spent 200 us dollars from aviel on genshin pulls

Yes she names game characters like regular ass people and she didn't get ed Sheeran(tartaglia)

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Scoots:Zozo (as fans have called her) has challenged her old fans to interpret her side of the story from her song choices

This is the part that sticks out to me and I know you clarifyed further and have stated your neutrality but

So shes deliberatly choosing songs that make her out to be the victim which is not proof of anything in fact you could argue this is manipulation. Especially given that this is a very annoying way to deliver information where it could easily be misinterpreted thus further muddying the waters.

Great Singer and Fuck kawaii is obligatory here but it's performative at best which lends doubt to everything else if shes willing to deliberately pick songs like this then it's not much of a stretch to assume shes doing so with intent for sympathy (deserved or not does not matter here)

TLDR Wheres One Girl Story Part 2:Eletricidad boogaloo.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Rissa is doing a member watchalong of Perfect Blue in a bit

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Top Bottom