"how do u take toes pics"Komachi Panko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
As for who's hard to understand, see below:
Japanese Listening Challenge by @yos4817.jpg
Hajime shouldn't be anywhere near Luna. She should be in outer space. She speaks like Miko but with an (Kansai?) accent. She is basically a Japanese Ozzy Osborne, even JP have trouble understanding her sometimes.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
God I love her so much! She doesn't even know I exist among her millions of fans but part of me still thinks I have a chance! What do you guys think? Does a loser like me stand a chance with a perfect princess like her?
Himemiya Rie 👑💌 Phase-Connect on X: never forget hime wife hime life 💌  https://t.co/HWiOi4khyf / X
Rie, I know you're desperate for fans, but stop schizoposting about yourself.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Kino cover song coming in 10.

Goddamn I hope she paid the animators handsomely. That's a well done MV with tons of good references. I've been pausing nonstop to see everything during the chorus.
Well, no one hasn't reached that level yet, as far as I know. All the current talk is that nijiposters got discouraged and one of them is taking the time to point it out along with one lurker's :mikothumbsl:obsession with anything niji
Again, to any Nijifriends - we bust each others chops nonstop. The only reason we don't have many Niji posts is because none of you will speak up. Rep your oshi, post funny clips. Tell us why we should watch stuff. We appreciate everyone and anyone - from the dumpster diving @Takodachi all the way to the Chumbuds.

angry sushi

Early Adopter

Kino cover song coming in 10.

My fingers started twitching hearing that edm hardstyle beat knowing thats the beginning on a max rank difficulty rhythm game song. Everything was great and all it was missing the arrow spam flowing across the screen.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Goddamn I hope she paid the animators handsomely. That's a well done MV with tons of good references. I've been pausing nonstop to see everything during the chorus.
Yeah, agreed. The animation was basically perfect. Her voice isn't the best fit for the song, but in her defense the song is wild and I have only seen one actually good cover of it before.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

>Lurk more
>What the fuck did I just read?
>Hey anon, what if we kiss?
>get some help
>I want number friends to leave
>Stop trying to fit in
>Based? No. Cringe? Yes.
>kys fr fr
>Sure is summer
>please stop
>キタ―――(゚∀゚)―――― !!
>???
>Lurk more
>What the fuck did I just read?
>Hey anon, what if we kiss?
>Get some help
>HOLY FUCK I LOVE PINK WOMEN
>Based? No. Cringe? Yes.
>We are so back
>It's so over
>kys fr fr

There were two that I couldn't make out but this is probably the best localization of the 2ch phase spam possible.

Last edited:

RiverBear

angry sushi

Early Adopter

Who from Hololive would be the first to do this?

The Rrat

Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

RiverBear

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
What ever happened to that guy?
Last seen being very mad over the forum not taking the niji stuff (It was during the NijiEN Zaion firing and dropping the document detailing stuff thingie, iirc) seriously and can't take everyone claiming Niji taking big L that (am not sure about this) he might be the one who DM'd Proctor about the "mistreatment" and lead to the anti-tribal announcement post.

After that, he just gone. Didn't see him on the homeland either.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
What ever happened to that guy?
Supposedly Sent @The Proctor a manifesto about how this forum is so super biased against Nijisanji fans and he needs to crack down on tribalism, and when bossman basically laughed in his face he fucked off and ragequit. That's when Proctor wrote that post on Tribalism that was a newspost.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
God I love her so much! She doesn't even know I exist among her millions of fans but part of me still thinks I have a chance! What do you guys think? Does a loser like me stand a chance with a perfect princess like her?
Himemiya Rie 👑💌 Phase-Connect on X: never forget hime wife hime life 💌  https://t.co/HWiOi4khyf / X
Oh she definitely know you exist and thats exactly why you'll never have a chance :selenpointandlaugh:

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's amazing how this one stupid fucking reaction gets a response from so many people.
Again, to any Nijifriends - we bust each others chops nonstop. The only reason we don't have many Niji posts is because none of you will speak up. Rep your oshi, post funny clips. Tell us why we should watch stuff. We appreciate everyone and anyone - from the dumpster diving @Takodachi all the way to the Chumbuds.
Pretty sure plenty of people here who aren't even nijifags enjoy Pomu, Selen, and Rosemi. I actually wish Nijifags would post clips here more like @kushami tasukaru does.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

:depressedtako:

This is what hurts the most of their departure, not getting more C/KxV/M.

Last seen being very mad over the forum not taking the niji stuff (It was during the NijiEN Zaion firing and dropping the document detailing stuff thingie, iirc) seriously and can't take everyone claiming Niji taking big L that (am not sure about this) he might be the one who DM'd Proctor about the "mistreatment" and lead to the anti-tribal announcement post.

After that, he just gone. Didn't see him on the homeland either.

I couldn't fathom being such a softskinned motherfucker as to rage out because people aren't giving my preferred company better treatment when they're raking fat Ls every week. If you can't tear out the asshole of your favourite things you're not a real fan, you're just a fairweather tag-along bitch. Real fans can acknowledge, accept and laugh at the bad times and rough patches. Shitslinging is bad faith 60% of the time anyway, why let it get into your head?

Unacceptable. This display is the will of the Nijigger. This weakness is why they are a company are doomed, you cannot bear the weight of a company carried on the shoulders of the spineless. The Elira Coup cannot come soon enough when she rallies her besties and bails on the metaphorical-and-hopefully-physical sinking ship of Nijisanji EN, reclaim Anastasia from her worldwide journeys and found their own company, Vtubers Sans Frontieres, streamers without corpo oversight breathing down their neck telling them what games to stream.

Top Bottom