"Today I am gay. However, I am also trans"The Proctor

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Apparently Randon's office job had him really busy for 3 months of the year and doing basically nothing for the rest. Anyone have an idea what he might have been doing?

Also: "They put me in a corner with no other workers cause I was too weird." :whatastory:

too many seasonal office jobs to count
just off the top of my head, accounting is the big one, many other tax-related jobs like auditing, some types of insurance, travel agencies

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Apparently Randon's office job had him really busy for 3 months of the year and doing basically nothing for the rest. Anyone have an idea what he might have been doing?

Also: "They put me in a corner with no other workers cause I was too weird." :whatastory:

He is being smug about his time in Holo and talking about being unable to do his bits

:cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Not a fat wigger. Cosplay fail!
am sorry if the korean k-pop man can't accurately portray the wigger that way. Ah right, forgot to mention about that.

Moving away from the calli cosplay issue, Nijisanji JP nurse Sukoya Kana will be doing 3D live for her 4th anniversary, 19th September.

And as much as people loathed about how Nijisanji keep fucking up their merch (their bread and butter at this point), the scant remnant of people within ANYCOLOR remembered that ID exists, and made a BOOTH-related merch for the coffee woman Hana Macchia. It wont bring 3SetBBQ back but hey, it's something.

Lastly, I remember somewhere around pages 290-ish about a stream where Hololive X's Takane Lui doing a drinking collab stream with NijiJP Debi Debiru, so here's a clip about both of them talking about what they like about their respective company.

Short

God Damn the Sun
penchiIIa m.pngmuhyohyo m.pngChinchilla in 10 minutes!!!muhyohyo.pngpenchiIIa.png

chinchilla m.pngClip from the last stream!chinchilla.png

chinchilIa.pngClips from an older stream!chinchilIa m.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
getting angry at :mikothumbsl: is funny and its only going to make lurkers do it more, retards lmao

Yeah this MF has no posts and only comes here to Cool you specially if you post Nijis.
What if they don't know the sarcasm of the sticker and really think all those posts are cool, bro?
Seriously though they do react with other stickers too.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Surprisingly decent lore video from Calli's 3rd Anniversary stream:

My man CyYu reprising the Death Sensei noice wonder if they'll ever Collab

Kino cover song coming in 10.

Holy mother of memes Batman wow that was awesome
Again, to any Nijifriends - we bust each others chops nonstop. The only reason we don't have many Niji posts is because none of you will speak up. Rep your oshi, post funny clips. Tell us why we should watch stuff. We appreciate everyone and anyone - from the dumpster diving @Takodachi all the way to the Chumbuds.
Maybe you guys shouldn't have exploded the penis of the most frequent nijiposter
:botanshrug:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
There's a reason we call them nijiYamanbas. It's literally in the name :ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:
I was doing some sub culling and I remember that I still have a decent holo clipper

I thought the girls played the snes clocktower but the ps1 is still good, I wish I could understand oriental to watch the whole thing :urtearingmeapart: Sub to the man and I hope he's still monetized he does good work.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

My brother-in-law works IT for his local state government. He tells me it's fucking crazy the 3 months the legislature is in session, but totally dead otherwise. That could be another possibility.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
And as much as people loathed about how Nijisanji keep fucking up their merch (their bread and butter at this point), the scant remnant of people within ANYCOLOR remembered that ID exists, and made a BOOTH-related merch for the coffee woman Hana Macchia. It wont bring 3SetBBQ back but hey, it's something.

What are the odds of the BOOTH merch having at least a slightly better pay cut? Wasn't people's argument about the 2% meme something about the regular merch being non-personalized generics that the talent does not add anything to?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
God I love her so much! She doesn't even know I exist among her millions of fans but part of me still thinks I have a chance! What do you guys think? Does a loser like me stand a chance with a perfect princess like her?
Himemiya Rie 👑💌 Phase-Connect on X: never forget hime wife hime life 💌  https://t.co/HWiOi4khyf / X
All I can hear when reading this

Feesh is live. Just confirmed she did infact outsmoke Snoop Dogg

Context

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
HOT MOZU UPDATE: she cut her hand somehow, so no more ASMR for today :gunpeko: But on the bright side we will still be getting a drawing stream today! :sanasmile:
View attachment 44826

I cut my hand so I'm going to not do something that involves my voice and do something that involves my hand. Okay.

so apparently you are not supposed to eat mooncakes on one sitting

I remember seeing this image floating around like a decade ago and I managed to find it again:

b552.png

Who knows what they're putting in those damn things to make them so calorie dense but yes, eating a whole one at once would be a bad idea for most people, particularly if it were as a dessert after a full meal.

obnoxious.png

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
What are the odds of the BOOTH merch having at least a slightly better pay cut? Wasn't people's argument about the 2% meme something about the regular merch being non-personalized generics that the talent does not add anything to?
iirc it's like what you said. It's always the same thing and only so far the BOOTH merch that at least have some variations of it. My guesses is that BOOTH might have contacted the talent in question for what sort of merch they want to see (to the best of their ability), and deliver it as best as they could. Or even if they didn't, they at least try to figure it out on their own which one felt right.

Thats why they at least have some degree of better designs and at least feels 'brand new' than the same shirt/pin/poster set. Though that's my own guess, no one could really predict what is the true reason. It could be just another way Riku to do in order to gain more money to complete his submersible yacht.

Maybe you guys shouldn't have exploded the penis of the most frequent nijiposter
:botanshrug:
I rather see him explode 16 times over instead of him being the main nijiposter here.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
:nolanihopeyournotblack: is very representative of Nijifriends, so I understand the humor in wanting more of them here.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
God I love her so much! She doesn't even know I exist among her millions of fans but part of me still thinks I have a chance! What do you guys think? Does a loser like me stand a chance with a perfect princess like her?
Himemiya Rie 👑💌 Phase-Connect on X: never forget hime wife hime life 💌  https://t.co/HWiOi4khyf / X
Firstly, that's not Rie. The person on this picture has boobs, so it can't be her.
Secondly, she knows exactly who you are, but not in a good way. Assuming you're not her.
Edit: Thirdly, what the fuck do you mean by "millions" of fans???

View attachment 44943

Who knows what they're putting in those damn things to make them so calorie dense but yes, eating a whole one at once would be a bad idea for most people, particularly if it were as a dessert after a full meal.

Jesus, are those cookies or emergency soldier rations?

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
From the end of Grimmis stream. Might get some use out of this

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I cut my hand so I'm going to not do something that involves my voice and do something that involves my hand. Okay.

I remember seeing this image floating around like a decade ago and I managed to find it again:

View attachment 44943

View attachment 44944
And mooncakes are eaten after a full meal on Chinese new years and if there's anything likable about the Chinese it's their food so if this isnt :architect: worthy idk what is

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I'm not sure if VNs should be considered videogames, but I remember Pekora told everyone she could only play part of the original Stein's;Gate on stream due to permissions issues (the allowed the first chapter or so). She ended up doing a watch along with the anime after that.

She probably should have been wearing her prison outfit while playing it, in retrospect.
View attachment 44910

Worth remembering is that the creator of Steins;Gate and the entire series is a massive femboy who gets so pissy about stream/video permissions (hence the small numbers of people interested in streaming the games despite their popularity in the VN community), there was one time he gets into a fight with cover because he personally sent a copyright takedown on Minase Rio's Anonymous;Code stream even though Mages (the game company) itself has given him permission for the game

Personally, I think VN isn't really a good "game" for streaming as the content is primarily reading stories and requires you to be focused, unless you can make it extra engaging it'll always be the lesser pick for streaming even if the story itself is amazing

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Worth remembering is that the creator of Steins;Gate and the entire series is a massive femboy who gets so pissy about stream/video permissions (hence the small numbers of people interested in streaming the games despite their popularity in the VN community), there was one time he gets into cahoot with cover because he personally sent a copyright takedown on Minase Rio's Anonymous;Code stream even though Mages (the game company) itself has given him permission for the game

Personally, I think VN isn't really a good "game" for streaming as the content is primarily reading stories and requires you to be focused, unless you can make it extra engaging it'll always be the lesser pick for streaming even if the story itself is amazing
Oh yeah, that fucking prick. I remember covering that one, iirc its on the homeland. Also yes, VN is just generally hard to be entertaining on the stream, unless you are more than willing to shut the voice off and doing impromptu live-read with you acting out the characters yourself.

It's probably why VNs with no voiced lines became a bit more popular to play, especially if they have its own small gameplay to break the monotony of reading (Coffee Talk, VA11-HALL-A, for example) and the talent have to improvise by creating how they sounded like and essentially doing voice-acting session on the fly.

God's Strongest Dragoon

accountant.png

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Top Bottom