"Power blinked 1 sex"Sleepy Project

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Rosemi-sama.

Why the hell she can't play Tekken on stream? Fuck you Anycolor!
:urtearingmeapart:

Results from the stream but good luck trying to read it.

Again, i don't get why they can't play Tekken on stream, Bandai Namco autism?

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
This is actually the "キターーー!!!" ASCII image meme from classic 2ch.
キタ―――(゚∀゚)―――― !!

This one? Makes sense, I don't really hear all of the kita! but it's so distorted it's hard to hear clearly.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I would post Nijisanji... if they promise not to make more of their talents fuck off. :smugselen:

Obligatory dab on Niji aside, I really got attached to Nina more than I realized after initially being a fucking retard over dumb shit she may or may not have done in her IRL streaming days, and it hurts than when she's probably at her best, she ups and fucks off to the Wawa for a box of smokes, never to return. And Niji being Niji, I don't think I can start watching Pomu or Selen constantly again just so when I least expect it they go "Announcement: lol bye".

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It's amazing how this one stupid fucking reaction gets a response from so many people.
It is literally doing exactly what it was designed to do: piss people off. Actually the best reaction on this site.

I would post Nijisanji... if they promise not to make more of their talents fuck off. :smugselen:

Obligatory dab on Niji aside, I really got attached to Nina more than I realized after initially being a fucking retard over dumb shit she may or may not have done in her IRL streaming days, and it hurts than when she's probably at her best, she ups and fucks off to the Wawa for a box of smokes, never to return. And Niji being Niji, I don't think I can start watching Pomu or Selen constantly again just so when I least expect it they go "Announcement: lol bye".
I don't see Selen or Pomu leaving any time soon, tbh.

God's Strongest Dragoon

:depressedtako:

This is what hurts the most of their departure, not getting more C/KxV/M.
Yeah, that was probably my favorite collab group in Hololive. The salt from those streams were great and it was fun to see rivalries carry over from one collab to the other.
I couldn't fathom being such a softskinned motherfucker as to rage out because people aren't giving my preferred company better treatment when they're raking fat Ls every week. If you can't tear out the asshole of your favourite things you're not a real fan, you're just a fairweather tag-along bitch. Real fans can acknowledge, accept and laugh at the bad times and rough patches. Shitslinging is bad faith 60% of the time anyway, why let it get into your head?

Unacceptable. This display is the will of the Nijigger. This weakness is why they are a company are doomed, you cannot bear the weight of a company carried on the shoulders of the spineless. The Elira Coup cannot come soon enough when she rallies her besties and bails on the metaphorical-and-hopefully-physical sinking ship of Nijisanji EN, reclaim Anastasia from her worldwide journeys and found their own company, Vtubers Sans Frontieres, streamers without corpo oversight breathing down their neck telling them what games to stream.
Everything is a cult now because of brand wars. No one is really a fan in the sense that they care, they just want to be associated with the winners so they'll refuse any situation where it looks like they're taking a fat L. They do this because they mentally interpret "my brand is beating your brand" as "I'm beating you", so they can't acknowledge their brand taking an L because they'll mentally interpret as they themselves are taking that L. It's not even a matter of fans being mean to other fans, it's a matter of tribal tards just trying to start fights.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Her dad approves of Kyo, as he met her family when they did an offcollab.

Enna's dad a wigger lover CONFIRMED!!!
Her dad doesn't seem to be the problem here, in general, though. Especially considering she has his place as the chosen destination to escape from her mom and aunt lol

Enna loves the gay wigger's cock so much she spends her nights in his place.
Surprisingly decent lore video from Calli's 3rd Anniversary stream:

Made by that faggöt Merryweather. Pass.

Who is this based, racist vtuber and why isn't she your oshi right now!?!?
Anyway, here's a Mori cosplay that I found on my twitter timeline

Not a fat wigger. Cosplay fail!
Fleshtuber reaction vulture like Nagzz that specializes in vtubers.

Nah fam, Koe's cool and really loves vtubers. Nagzz is the faggöt vulture.

Calli still loves the boys. :calidrinking:
Last seen being very mad over the forum not taking the niji stuff (It was during the NijiEN Zaion firing and dropping the document detailing stuff thingie, iirc) seriously and can't take everyone claiming Niji taking big L that (am not sure about this) he might be the one who DM'd Proctor about the "mistreatment" and lead to the anti-tribal announcement post.

After that, he just gone. Didn't see him on the homeland either.

Polish_20230913_125818178.png

Weakass Motherfucker, can't handle retarded SPICS and SEAfags. No wonder Niggasanji always takes the L, their fanbase is SHIT!
:depressedtako:

This is what hurts the most of their departure, not getting more C/KxV/M.

I couldn't fathom being such a softskinned motherfucker as to rage out because people aren't giving my preferred company better treatment when they're raking fat Ls every week. If you can't tear out the asshole of your favourite things you're not a real fan, you're just a fairweather tag-along bitch. Real fans can acknowledge, accept and laugh at the bad times and rough patches. Shitslinging is bad faith 60% of the time anyway, why let it get into your head?

Unacceptable. This display is the will of the Nijigger. This weakness is why they are a company are doomed, you cannot bear the weight of a company carried on the shoulders of the spineless. The Elira Coup cannot come soon enough when she rallies her besties and bails on the metaphorical-and-hopefully-physical sinking ship of Nijisanji EN, reclaim Anastasia from her worldwide journeys and found their own company, Vtubers Sans Frontieres, streamers without corpo oversight breathing down their neck telling them what games to stream.

:mikothumbsl::mikothumbsl::mikothumbsl:

:nehgah:

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Mehk

(A)

If I'm reading this right, seems Shabel Tonya will be able to keep her 2d/3d models and won't need to deal with the new company at all. Also looks like she'll have a announcement later on tonight as well. Going to assume it's just talking about everything dealing with her model and what she's going to be doing now.

So the announcement happened:
She is not graduating
Kohai are all being transferred to another company.
She didn't know about the lawsuit/issues going on until the announcement of the company being sold?
Apparently the reason she didn't have any support the past couple of months(the concert and content) is because of the lawsuit the CEO has been having, she thought it was because the of the kohai's she wasn't getting much support.
The company only had 3 staff including the CEO(she's only ever dealt with the CEO and Chacha)
It sounds like if she didn't get the rights to Shabel Tonya, she was going to graduate over going to the new company.
She said she didn't have to buy out the model or assets(stream stuff/mocap) they gave them to her. If she had to buy them out it would have been really really difficult.
If she does decide to join another company it sounds like she wants to be an "Invader".
She's super nervous about being an Indie.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Rosemi-sama.

Why the hell she can't play Tekken on stream? Fuck you Anycolor!
:urtearingmeapart:

Bandai Namco might just be a bitch about Tekken perms for some reason, I haven't seen any other corpo play it either. Also, before you get too excited, she played Noctis and Kunimitsu in her PL. Not sure if that's a dealbreaker, I just remember them not being the most beloved in 7.
If you actually like something and want the best for it, you should be willing and able to call out and criticize any ongoing issues with it, whether they had Ws up to that point or not. Otherwise, you're just being a tribalistic retard. If there's one thing I'll say about the banter, I'm kind of surprised nobody's gone for Nijjer yet.

God's Strongest Dragoon

If you actually like something and want the best for it, you should be willing and able to call out and criticize any ongoing issues with it, whether they had Ws up to that point or not. Otherwise, you're just being a tribalistic retard. If there's one thing I'll say about the banter, I'm kind of surprised nobody's gone for Nijjer yet.
This has become a very major problem lately. For like a solid 5 years there, everyone thought the Console Wars bullshit was over but after that Microsoft FTC trial, it's been reignited to new levels of tribalism. Sony actually took advantage of this and tried to quietly raise the price on their subscriptions prices for PSN while console fans were bickering about Starfield.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
If she does decide to join another company it sounds like she wants to be an "Invader".
She's super nervous about being an Indie.
Sakana-HEY.png

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Bandai Namco might just be a bitch about Tekken perms for some reason, I haven't seen any other corpo play it either. Also, before you get too excited, she played Noctis and Kunimitsu in her PL. Not sure if that's a dealbreaker, I just remember them not being the most beloved in 7.
Yeah, i know but thats fine, nobody is perfect.
Noctis and Kunimitsu (mostly Kunimitsu) get hate by Tekken players because they are cheap (expecially Kunimitsu).

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
To an extent, yes. Good, constructive criticism where the relevant people can see it can inspire positive change.

Someone posting "NijiYamanbas get the rope" isn't constructive, but it is funny when someone gets bent out of shape over it. Personally I don't think NijiYamanbas should die, but they should share longform effortposts about their feelings, for my amusement.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Apparently Randon's office job had him really busy for 3 months of the year and doing basically nothing for the rest. Anyone have an idea what he might have been doing?

Also: "They put me in a corner with no other workers cause I was too weird." :whatastory:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It's amazing how this one stupid fucking reaction gets a response from so many people.

Pretty sure plenty of people here who aren't even nijifags enjoy Pomu, Selen, and Rosemi. I actually wish Nijifags would post clips here more like @kushami tasukaru does.
honestly outside of Iluna and beyond ninji is fine talents wise. Millie Enna (Nina) Pomu (Mysta) Selen Elira Rosemi are all talented Arguably Reimu Aia Ren and Scarle as well the only en talents id consider flops would be Finana and Kyo and I still suspect Kyo is doing a bit a bit that needs to end but still.

richdwarf

Apparently Randon's office job had him really busy for 3 months of the year and doing basically nothing for the rest. Anyone have an idea what he might have been doing?

Also: "They put me in a corner with no other workers cause I was too weird." :whatastory:

Sounds like the tax season, maybe he worked as an accountant?

Top Bottom