"uuuuuuuu"Ceres Fauna

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Fan

So how is that Mario Party with Airi going to work? They just going to pull 2 randoms or have one of the other girls pop in?
Looks like Rie's gonna be playing too.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Wow, I didn't even recognize her from that.

To add to the April Fools part, she was also the one who was in Lumi's Twitch chat at the time acting friendly:

Then went on to publicly complain to Phase on Twitter about it about 30 minutes later.

In looking for the above screenshot, I noticed that Hylo's Twitter account is no longer private. Wonder what she's been up to....

Archive

Archive

Well, now she's a vtuber manager. And it looks like she has two clients now. What does that entail? Not sure, aside from reposting her clients:

Archive

And hey, she may even come back for a little bit of karaoke, so that's exciting:

Archive

She also posted a picture of herself from her chest down in some sort of cow-spotted (lol, lmao) lingerie. I will not be posting that here, nor do I even care to post it in the degen thread, but it's there on her public account for all eyes to see, so you can find it there.

Might be an interesting arc. Wonder how long it'll take for her to sperg out and blame Lumi for something this time.
:whatastory:

:pippasadl: Yuni?
1694479994574.png

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

RiverBear

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
My heart this is too damned cute

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina members post:
ina_vaguepost1.PNG
ina_vaguepost2.PNG
ina_vaguepost3.PNG
Alexa....play Komm Süsser Tod......

IT'LL ALL WORK OUT I'M SURE OF IT!!!!!!!!
p.s. it's nothing serious!!! haha just wrapping up some of the things and ironing out details.....soon...soon...
but I'm going to get some ice cream later to motivate myself... mochi icecream....= p=

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Has anyone tried this stuff?
It's just Indonesia's instant noodle like ramen is for Japan and Korea. The only difference is that you drain it so there's no broth then add the sauce that comes with it. I believe it comes with soy sauce, chili, and oil and you add all of them. I got it a few times from my local Asian grocery and it was alright. It's nothing special or anything.

httn

Hag enthusiast

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I'm gonna need to find the timestamp later, but someone asked Panko about Shiori during today's zatsu, and how she'd be a better fir for Phase.

Panko laughed it off saying Shiori is fine where she is , although she could see her being a good fit for Phase, but also pointed out there are a couple people that fill her niche already.

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
My heart this is too damned cute

It seems like she's been taking her English lessons seriously. Glad she was able to roll the asmongold shout-out into something serious.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Tubedude

View attachment 44739
Part of me doesn't understand how they could have failed if they all had NSFW tags
Nolan himself could have sustained this corpo
Even if the group/corp is dying the five members seem like they'll keep going as indies.

Also, was wondering why I thought I recognized the name of Irina, she's the one that did the "loli smash or pass" thing that part of twitter worked itself into a raging froth over.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Huh, apparently it is a boy...

One of my powers is to spot anime girls that are disguised as guys, but it works the other way too. Ain't sneaking no twinks and traps past me.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
One of my powers is to spot anime girls that are disguised as guys, but it works the other way too. Ain't sneaking no twinks and traps past me.
I didn't really look at it past the green and the antlers, initially. Once I saw your post I actually looked at the design, it is definitely a femboy, that's for sure.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Has anyone tried this stuff?
It's better than really cheap ramen that comes with basically a packet of slightly flavored salt, but it's still just instant noodles? Like don't go in expecting miracles or anything, but they're good and usually not too pricey....

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
God dammit man ! I was watching the apex championship this weekend. There was a Wattson cosplayer and i thought it was really good. Turns out it was fucking froot.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Perfect opportunity to go with a sign that reads WHERE. IS. THE. MONEY. FROOT?

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Moona decided to buck the Starfield trend (Computer can't handle it probably)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom