"Girls can't think"Nyaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
"The problem"
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

This is it.
This is the full interaction with Moriko. Its been 2 months and she is still coping, malding and seething at me for listing the karaoke VODs.
View attachment 44730
I presume you didn't actually block her like she claims you did? If so, what a woman moment.
She use to be a fleshtuber and deleted all her shit. So she probably is deluded and doesn't realize everything on the internet is forever.
Wait, seriously? Any pics or anything? Genuinely curious.
I thought Fauna was the only good gamer in EN but then realized she gets mogged in FPS games

She keeps getting rekt in space lmao

Supposed the space battles are a crazy difficulty spike vs the other gameplay, so she's not the only one struggling with them.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I presume you didn't actually block her like she claims you did? If so, what a woman moment.
Well, the Discord block button still says Block instead of Unblock, so she's full of shit.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Has anyone tried this stuff?
Stuff is among the best bang for your buck instant noodles and not so large portions it makes you feel guilty bloated. They're around $.70 each in my area and a bit sweeter than what I normally like. Add an egg over easy and some hot sauce or chili oil for a cheap brokie meal.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Sporg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So Moona's mama reacted to Gura's new outfit and cover song.

foto_no_exif (37).jpg
Least delusional chumbud.

Her PRISM Project daughter seems to disapprove.

foto_no_exif (36).jpg

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

ORANGE WOMAN VERY SWEET
Good Night.

Anime Fan

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
This is it.
This is the full interaction with Moriko. Its been 2 months and she is still coping, malding and seething at me for listing the karaoke VODs.
View attachment 44730
I swear to God I'm gonna make my channel literally about uploading every one of her karaoke vods ever archived just to get in on this seethe like holy shit woman calm down!

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Supposed the space battles are a crazy difficulty spike vs the other gameplay, so she's not the only one struggling with them.
Skill issue

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Skill issue

>create highly complicated and intricate shipbuilding mechanic
>program the A.I to aimbot at the exact center of the model no matter what

and this is a bethesda game you say

braindoko

I want to correct the record by replying to week old comments
I was catching up with the last 50 page summary
I don’t know the details because I wasn’t around back then (and especially not on 4chan where this was apparently most prevalent), but supposedly many of IRyS’s earliest anti’s were jealous ‘nijisisters’ who were angry that she got into Hololive and Enna didn’t.

So, in keeping with the threads new diversity and baiting requirements: Cope and seethe(world), nijifag.
If you take /vt/ rrats at face value you'll end up amplifying lots of delusions and straight up story writing (remember there are several narrative oriented generals there).

This rrat of Enna fans vs Irys fans is completely made up by at most 2 or 3 guys, the well known Enna Schizo that shat up the NijiEN general before chinese sisters completely took over. Just advanced shitposting that lead to, among other things, an ENTIRE SEPARATE GOOGLE DOC FOR ENNA'S "SINS" when every other niji, even the most hated ones like Luca, got a few paragraphs within the general "bad things nijinigs do".

So class, take note, don't buy rrats without receipts and tone down the niji dogpiling unless they REALLY outdo themselves, least you wanna look like a tribal negro. Or go do it in the trashfire that is /vt/, but don't bring that shit here, this is a unity thread

So far we have Mysta's stalker, "condom money for connor" and the deadbeat comic, what else would be in the line-up?
Poptart Gun Guy vs Pippa. Decisive PGG victory

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
a twitter lesbian cropped irys out of the pic. :ironmousekek: trap and femboy living rent free in their heads :ironmousekek: archive

God's Strongest Dragoon

>create highly complicated and intricate shipbuilding mechanic
>program the A.I to aimbot at the exact center of the model no matter what

and this is a bethesda game you say
Please understand, it took them almost two decades to get the resurrected corpse of Gamebryo to allow functional ladders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom