"Oooh! Magnyamu is here! I got the magnyamu, but no bullets"Shishiro Botan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
and it'll probably be @The Nousagi.
That could be amusing anyways and at least Vtuber adjacent. He shouldn't have posted about it before finishing though.:loading:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Congrats on earning an invitation to the one guy Olympics.
So far we have Mysta's stalker, "condom money for connor" and the deadbeat comic, what else would be in the line-up?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Some corp i've never heard of died

"a loli vtuber group"

mspaintfile.png

"The problem"
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Unless you are fucking with us to, she makes it sound like you did way more than just... not take down the reupload. Glorious

As a side note I spent some time clicking on Amiya's videos because of how different her voice is from debut to now and its kind of neat to go from the start and hear a gradual change. Of the Vtubers I watch she has to be the most drastic. It's also weird now going back to an old Sleepy video where she tries to hide her Southern accent. Its actually quite cursed ngl

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
There is precisely one image of me voluntarily uploaded to the internet and it is more than five years old. Unless he hacked my phone from 2014 I have literally nothing to dox. Nor would I particularly care overall because I look completely average. My youngest parent is in their 60's and was an MCSE in the 90's and drilled into me the 'never ever ever sign up for anything using your real name' rule. My older parent radiates an anti-technology field and hates all social media without exception.

So basically unless somebody considers fairly elegant photographs of old people in formal clothes at church meetings taken by relatives on Facebook as earth-shattering dox material, it's not me.
He was a seanig. Makes sense. I know some non-seanig SEA people and they talk just like him. Strangely competent English punctuation and spelling, far better than most ESL people, but distinctly non-standard or overly formal sentence structures.

In Matrix we were thinking, and it'll probably be @The Nousagi.
Did you fucking ban him? :selenpointandlaugh: Damn I wanted to see his doksu...
Some corp i've never heard of died

This is that one literal pedobait lolicon agency that we mocked last year here or in the homeland I think, never heard anything about them until today.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Negzana

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
"The problem"
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

What on earth kind of accent is this? This doesn't sound super familiar to me so I assume it is an isolated language like Greek, Albanian, or Basque if it's even European.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
So far we have Mysta's stalker, "condom money for connor" and the deadbeat comic, what else would be in the line-up?
depends on how broad we want to make the definition but imagine Mikeneko has had a few Olympians in her history.

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
What on earth kind of accent is this? This doesn't sound super familiar to me so I assume it is an isolated language like Greek, Albanian, or Basque if it's even European.

Her second language is German if that narrows it down.

Edit: Youtube wiki says this though.
image.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Unless you are fucking with us to, she makes it sound like you did way more than just... not take down the reupload. Glorious
This is it.
This is the full interaction with Moriko. Its been 2 months and she is still coping, malding and seething at me for listing the karaoke VODs.
1694474821830.png

ogey_rrat

ogey
German-Japanese. Posted about this a while back when someone asked, there's some old clips of her and possibly some other stuff on the /vt/ archive, unless it's been taken down since I last looked.

USS IOWA

Attachments

• 1694453373814730.jpg
    1694453373814730.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 246
Top Bottom