"YAGOO is best friend? No, YAGOO is... pet! YAGOO is animal friend... no, he is alien pet!"Shirakami Fubuki

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
PLEASE
for the love of Allah keep the vermintide in the degeneracy thread
:depressedtako:
Nah, it's now the commerce law thread. They're vociferously discussing whether Shiina broke any consumer protection laws and wronged donors are justified in filing a lawsuit because she chose not to release her NSFW animation. It's like an episode of Better Call Saul but the cast are all coomers.

Anyways, this showed up in my recommendations. Looks to be a demonstration for some 5view's new model.

1694464391868.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Also today on my YT homepage i scrolled past this...

sora.jpg

Nope, the whole world outside Japan is a lawless wasteland with absolutely no societal controls of any kind. The only place in the world with any kind of morality is the same small archipelago that downplays their own history of fucked up decisions.

Fucking retard.

>be constantly shamed for being flat
>break your chair due to malding at DKC
>be forced to eat Natto

Being Mococo is eternal suffering

All she had to do was grow tits and maybe she wouldn't be a punching board bag. :smugselen:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Man - penis + wig & makeup = child molester.

Only 2 years and offkai has already devolved into a den of degeneracy, perversion, coomerism and troonery. I can't wait for the first scandal when somebody gets high on some shit in their hotel room orgy and cums in an elevator or drills glory holes into bathroom stalls. Or maybe one of the organizers (also a troon or some other deviant) ends up molesting some chick in a VIP after-party.
Nah, Lando waited until the next con for that

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
They're vociferously discussing whether Shiina broke any consumer protection laws and wronged donors are justified in filing a lawsuit because she chose not to release her NSFW animation. It's like an episode of Better Call Saul but the cast are all coomers.

This is the best quote on the forum so far.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nah, it's now the commerce law thread. They're vociferously discussing whether Shiina broke any consumer protection laws and wronged donors are justified in filing a lawsuit because she chose not to release her NSFW animation. It's like an episode of Better Call Saul but the cast are all coomers.

Anyways, this showed up in my recommendations. Looks to be a demonstration for some 5view's new model.

View attachment 44706

I saw this vid and checked her out, for some reason her streaming model doesn't look the same ( eyes are different and worse) and she's pretty fucking boring from what I saw, just another dime-a-dozen asian/whitey 20something who likes the same shit as everyone else. So yeah godly model but that doesn't excuse a milquetoast personality.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I don't think you know what this word means friendo.
I saw this vid and checked her out, for some reason her streaming model doesn't look the same ( eyes are different and worse) and she's pretty fucking boring from what I saw, just another dime-a-dozen asian/whitey 20something who likes the same shit as everyone else. So yeah godly model but that doesn't excuse a milquetoast personality.
She's also former Cyberlive, part of the crew that was caught actively badmouthing Lumi and was also a part of the bitch fit from April Fools along with Hylo when Lumi shuffled through the different models. I've never bothered to watch her due to that incident.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
That just makes them bad at capitalizing on content, tbh.
debatable. id rather watch 7 minutes of this then 7 minutes of this stretched over 2 hours that just devolves into a random topic stream that they try to force the video topic into as many conversations as possible. which can still be good but this kinda stuff seems more suited to moving on after the bit is done.
PLEASE
for the love of Allah keep the vermintide in the degeneracy thread
:depressedtako:
keep the degeneracy in the degen thread mocking vermintide goes anywhere it fits.

Man - penis + wig & makeup = child molester.

Only 2 years and offkai has already devolved into a den of degeneracy, perversion, coomerism and troonery. I can't wait for the first scandal when somebody gets high on some shit in their hotel room orgy and cums in an elevator or drills glory holes into bathroom stalls. Or maybe one of the organizers (also a troon or some other deviant) ends up molesting some chick in a VIP after-party.
it's because they have no where else to go really. most of the major cons know what kind of bullshit troonery attracts and while they won't ban anyone from attending you won't see them catering to them either. Offkai is probally too thankful for the cash infusion to question why they seem to have a higher "incident" rate though you could also chalk that up to being a new con and not being aware of some of the more known fuckheads.

seriously shit con or not there are people who go to new cons just to break their stuff and rack up hotel costs.

edit sorry for rapid posts meant to edit this onto my previous post im an idiot.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

She's also former Cyberlive, part of the crew that was caught actively badmouthing Lumi and was also a part of the bitch fit from April Fools along with Hylo when Lumi shuffled through the different models. I've never bothered to watch her due to that incident.
Damn, didn't even know that.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Oh Uruka, you permanently depressed, repressed horny chinese woman

a life lost.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Return my Hag code to me elon i dont want to see Bootlegs faunas

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Calli interview in Jump magazine

1694452703860545.jpg

Interview with the popular VTuber, Mori Calliope, known for her rap which intermixes English and Japanese, and writes her own lyrics and composes!

First, could you tell us what got you started with music?

When I was a child, I loved drawing and dreamt of becoming an animator or manga artist. While pursuing this dream, I started listening to various kinds of music. I listened a lot to American rock bands like Linkin Park (Note 1) and My Chemical Romance (Note 2), as well as rap. As I got immersed in Japanese manga, anime, and other cultural things, I also became a fan of Japanese internet rap (Note 3). However, back then, I never thought of creating music myself.

Why did you choose to become a musician instead of pursuing a manga artist's path?

A friend suggested, "Why don't you try making music?" So, I started music production from scratch. While continuing my creative activities like illustration, manga, and music, I felt that "maybe I can make a career out of music using my talents", and that's why I decided to become a musician.

Can you play any instruments?

I can play the bass a bit. Interestingly, my parents met during their college band activities and got married. My mother is a singer, and my father is a pianist.

So, a musical environment nurtured you at home. By the way, what got you into becoming a VTuber?

A friend shared information about Hololive's audition in our group chat. But it seemed like the information wasn't intended for me but for another friend in the chat. I secretly clicked on the link, and upon checking it out, it looked fun, so I applied. I thought it might lead to a professional path, so I prepared and luckily got selected.

That's quite a backstory! Why did you decide to make music your profession?

Before becoming a VTuber, I often created animated music videos as a hobby and job. During that time, I dreamt of "making an animated music video for my own music". With a mindset of pursuing what I love, even if it doesn't earn money, I've been working hard ever since.

Wasn't the journey of following your dream tough?

One of my senior life mentors advised, "Your daily life is important. You should have a job to sustain yourself and then spend time on your hobbies like music." Following this advice, I diligently managed my time to focus on creative activities, and I was able to realize my dream. If my work occasionally goes viral, I should spend more time on music or illustrations. Those who have dreams like me might want to follow this approach.

That's quite prudent! Now, I'd like to ask about music production. How do you get inspiration for lyrics?

I draw inspiration from manga, anime, and games. Initially, I often wrote lyrics about myself, but when I ran out of ideas, I started drawing inspiration from characters in entertainment works. My recent favorite is "GachiActor" (Note 4). When making a song, I avoid listening to other artists as much as possible. I don't want to seem like I'm copying others. Of course, I do pick up themes and worldviews, but I try to keep it minimal when composing.

How did you feel when you received the request to produce the official theme song for "ONE PIECE" volume 10, "Future Island"?

I was thrilled to be involved in a work I love! By the way, I like Doflamingo as a character. Despite his utterly horrible personality, he's stylish! I liked his tragic past. I also adore Uta-chan!

Thanks for the passion! What kind of song did you want to create?

I wanted something with a retro-futuristic vibe. I didn't think rock, hip-hop, or rap would fit, so I went with EDM (Note 5). To commemorate the release of volume 16, a live performance was held on the big screen at Shinjuku Unicavision, making it a song with special significance to me.

Apart from this song, are there any other tracks of yours you'd like people to listen to?

From my 1st album "SINDERELLA", I recommend "Wanted, Wasted". When I heard the demo, I thought, "This is the coolest song ever!" It's a song that fits perfectly for someone who loves rock and rap like me. Also, the music video for "Black Sheep" from my latest EP "JIGOKU6" was handled by me in terms of animation and illustration, so I'd love for you to see it.

I'll make sure to check out the MV that shaped your dream! Do you have anything you want to try in the future?

I want to create anime OP and ED songs. I'd also like to handle music for anime and games.

Lastly, could you share something that teenagers should do?

Once you enter society, the time you can spend on hobbies decreases, and it becomes harder to truly enjoy them. Just have fun with the things you like to do!

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Get in the fucking robot IRyS by @_magui3.jpg

"Get in the fucking robot, IRyS"

Edit: Fuck me, I can't let things go...turns out this artist did these for all of Council! Couldn't rest until I found them all:

(Insert appropriate "Get in the fucking robot, ________", wherever necessary)

Get in the fucking robot Bae by @_magui3.jpg
Get in the fucking robot Mumei by @_magui3.jpg
Get in the fucking robot Kronii by @_magui3.jpg
Get in the fucking robot Fauna by @_magui3.jpg
Get in the fucking robot Sana by @_magui3.jpg

Group shot:

Get in the fucking robot CouncilRyS by @_magui3.jpg

Appy-polly loggies, my droogies! A Sana for the troubles:

not alone by @_magui3.jpg

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Let's settle this so nobody else gets confused like I did. What's the agreed upon formula for determining [x]view? (1*rounddown([# subscribers]/10))+'view' or (1*rounddown([# concurrent viewers]/10))+'view'? Cause I used the former. We can call it the VTA Law for Determining Streamer Prominence.
Based on CCV of their livestreams -
1-9 views = 1 view
10-99 = 2 view
100-999 = 3 view
etc.
Literally just how many digits their livestream viewer count is. Nothing too deep.
Noted.
Have Filian doing a flip and somehow NOT shitting herself

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Let's settle this so nobody else gets confused like I did. What's the agreed upon formula for determining [x]view? (1*rounddown([# subscribers]/10))+'view' or (1*rounddown([# concurrent viewers]/10))+'view'? Cause I used the former. We can call it the VTA Law for Determining Streamer Prominence.
Based on CCV of their livestreams -
1-9 views = 1 view
10-99 = 2 view
100-999 = 3 view
etc.
Literally just how many digits their livestream viewer count is. Nothing too deep.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Not that I should be giving this any more attention, but I bet "a prominent individual" and "on this forum" are separate clauses and they actually meant they'll be releasing someone prominent overall, and posting it here. I am unsurprised a driveby is unable to form sentences.

Mostly because there isn't anyone prominent here at all.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
imagine we all get bamboozled and its just a sock account of someone here

maybe from reticule or from superduper who knows
Sorry, I don't hype up doxes months in advance, I just post what I have like a normal person.
C'mon, share the @superduper pics, she might be insane but she's pretty.

It might not be conventional for Holo but if her streams perform better there then she might as well. Using YouTube as more of a gateway to funnel to the Twitch stream with short-form content than an archive for full streams isn't an unheard of strategy.
There are no pics of me on the internet and I am not pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom