"My feet are the same size as my mom's, and for some reason I thought her feet are 27 centimeters, that is humongous; No, my feet are... 23... 22.5 to 23 wait let me double-check, uh my sister says that's like US size 10, oh I'm like a size 7 lol so no, I'm not bigfoot!"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I've always had a more or less good opinion on Kiara, sure sometimes she's a bit of a menhera but I think that's easily outweighed by her value as a streamer, her songs, what she's done for HoloEN, her friendship with Reine, etc...

But sometimes she does shit like this and I have to wonder if it's worth it to support someone so willing to throw away all this goodwill so easily.

:smugmoona:

is good you coward.
Why would she even attempt that? Everyone knows bacon pairs better with pineapple than sliced ham.
because some places in the world have shit bacon like it sounds like a joke but Ham is at least decent is most places.
uh we dont call it pizza hawaii in america. and pineapple pizza has never been popular until the internet debatw.
it's always been popular in the countries that serve it.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

God's Strongest Dragoon

famous artist pipkun

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Roca is already starting strong so if you folks need some tunes to vibe into go at it

Everyday i wonder what black magic mr Shekelton did to nab Roca before anyone else, she is to powerful for Idol

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

You really should my guy you are in for a good fucking time

But if you don't that's pretty understandable
nah vtuber music isnt my thing sry m8

shiina to the rescue remedy

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
nah vtuber music isnt my thing sry m8

shiina to the rescue remedy
Roca isn't really "VTuber music", she's actual musician that also Vtubers :Fauna-AKSHUALLY:
E not trying to say other VTubers aren't real musicians, just I know what he means by "Vtuber music" and I think Roca's music streams don't fit that stereotype.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
AI-RI Vibes to catchy song

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I'm re-watching the vods I missed the other day, and I, for one, am glad that I can line up enough live and vod content to have chuubas on my second monitor 24/7 with minimal downtime

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's one of those issues no one actually cares about, but will scream until they're blue in the face over on the internet just because for whatever reason screaming until they're blue in the face is fun, I guess?

Like flat earthers. 99% of the people who argue about flat earth don't actually believe it, or actually care about it, but they'll still argue it because they get to fly off the handle and hopefully get someone else to fly off the handle as well.

A streamer friend of mine gets like that with cats vs. dogs. In private he'll say cats are fine but he's deathly allergic, but he froths at the mouth about how dogs are so superior to cats have so much loyalty blah blah etc, if someone brings it up on Twitter or chat, so he can farm engagement.
No sane person actually gives a shit about any of this, people just pretend to get angry because it's trendy and their sense of humor hasn't developed from when they where 15, it's the same kind of bullshit fake outrage argumentation as with that dress or that voice clip, it's just idiots wanting to be in on the worthless trend. People should feel free to eat whatever they want but sometimes I wish they ate some buckshot.
You really should my guy you are in for a good fucking time

But if you don't that's pretty understandable
Buy an ad Aviel.

Vih

Doog
UniVirtual's Ohga Ruki and Himemiya Reinya with flute and saxophone respctively playing Sound Horizon songs.

Readying to play my favourite song from the group, StarDust.

After watching Uruka with her flute I feel like this is a pretty major untapped well at the moment. That being a "concert" of sorts, but instead of them dancing its just a bunch of them playing instruments ala being in a band, it seems like not much has capitalized on this and honestly it could go a couple of different ways so perhaps it's something that the bigger corpos have looked into and didn't work well, or perhaps it's in a planning stage and we'll see it soon - who knows!

Limkin

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

The obvious highlight here is that Lia finally gets her collab with Pomu this week

Liacoin on the rise again. Not too late to buy in, though.

Looks like PP also publishes her schedule on Sundays. After she does so, there might be some potential for comedy after Niji normies see she's going to collaborate with that nazi vtuber company.

Her Huniepop stream should also be fun. She needs to spell-check "rythm" though.

Alex and ACVI

Iv'e been backgrounding this while catching up with the internet. This game looks awesome and Alex is doing pretty good at it from what I can tell. Gonna have to give this game try if and when I ever get my gaming PC built.

FL Cascadia

I think this image shows why if you're streaming something that you've previously streamed before under a different identity, you might want to remove all traces of it.
1693779854976.jpeg

Kalion

:)
I think this image shows why if you're streaming something that you've previously streamed before under a different identity, you might want to remove all traces of it.
View attachment 43552
I was surprised she just left it in the VOD. Guess she knows the less attention she calls to it the better. And everyone knows anyhow.

Top Bottom