"Do not get bone lengthening surgery. Even if you are 5cm taller you are still trash."Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Local orc is grooming a child on stream to be a assassination machine

Not-Vesper continues to be as unhinged as ever.

Burning a man alive.

Attempting to ward off a kraken with weird fanfics.

Comparing himself to Salacious Crumb (Jabba the Hutt's laughing monkey creature).

VTuberThrow

Since Rin raided to her here's Roca with another karaoke to close off the week

Really excited for this one

Going live in an hour

Not sure how I feel about when she goes with the deeper scratchier stuff like on the first Bon Jovi song, but the higher parts of Zepp and that Rising Sun rendition were amazing.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I think this image shows why if you're streaming something that you've previously streamed before under a different identity, you might want to remove all traces of it.
View attachment 43552
I was surprised she just left it in the VOD. Guess she knows the less attention she calls to it the better. And everyone knows anyhow.
1693780983686.png

ChatGPT specifically translates it as:
"I accidentally mentioned a past name, but please don't mind it."
or
"I mentioned an old name by mistake, but please don't worry about it."

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
View attachment 43555

ChatGPT specifically translates it as:
"I accidentally mentioned a past name, but please don't mind it."
or
"I mentioned an old name by mistake, but please don't worry about it."
holosplashparteni.mp4_snapshot_00.24.53.095.jpg
>play based metal gear
>reveal past name by accident
>remember she is not on nijisanji anymore so they can go cope
>leave the vod for everyone to see because she doesnt give a shit that nijiYamanbas dont have her anymore

How she can be so based with her baby voice

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Biboo mario kart with viewers. I cant wait to not get in any game.

Negzana

View attachment 43559
>play based metal gear
>reveal past name by accident
>remember she is not on nijisanji anymore so they can go cope
>leave the vod for everyone to see because she doesnt give a shit that nijiYamanbas dont have her anymore

How she can be so based with her baby voice
her character kayfabe filters me extremely hard and it's a shame because she sounds like one of the coolest hags otherwise

Take any random frame and it's always

random frame.PNG

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
because some places in the world have shit bacon like it sounds like a joke but Ham is at least decent is most places.
Apparently Japanese bacon is just ham in the shape of bacon.
Biboo mario kart with viewers. I cant wait to not get in any game.
I've tried several times on several streams and never gotten into a viewer lobby, but Mario Kart specifically baffles me more than any other game. I never have any idea where in the process I should be when trying to join and it always either 1. Doesn't let me in. 2. Throws me into a race with randos. 3. Throws me into spectating randos.

Like am I supposed to join as soon as I see the streamer room emptying (or rather, a few seconds before because of stream delay)? Am I supposed to wait while spectating and hope it pulls me into the next lobby automatically? I never have any clue what's happening with MK.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I thought she was only horny for her senpais and grew out of it. Now her kouhais aren't safe either?
Ollie is an equal-opportunity vpredator.

It's one of those issues no one actually cares about, but will scream until they're blue in the face over on the internet just because for whatever reason screaming until they're blue in the face is fun, I guess?

Like flat earthers. 99% of the people who argue about flat earth don't actually believe it, or actually care about it, but they'll still argue it because they get to fly off the handle and hopefully get someone else to fly off the handle as well.

A streamer friend of mine gets like that with cats vs. dogs. In private he'll say cats are fine but he's deathly allergic, but he froths at the mouth about how dogs are so superior to cats have so much loyalty blah blah etc, if someone brings it up on Twitter or chat, so he can farm engagement.
Hawaiian Pizza is nothing new, except to zoomers who think the world didn't exist before 2000. I've had Hawaiian Pizzas since before Reagan was president. As for weird combinations, when we had pizza for lunch in elementary, I used to put the peanuts from my cold pack box on my French bread style pizza...that's weird (and surprisingly good).

Also, as far as flat-earthers, just call them retarded and move on. They are like women, not worth arguing with.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Hawaiian Pizza is nothing new, except to zoomers who think the world didn't exist before 2000. I've had Hawaiian Pizzas since before Reagan was president. As for weird combinations, when we had pizza for lunch in elementary, I used to put the peanuts on my French bread style pizza...there's weird (and surprisingly good).

Also, as far as flat-earthers, just call them retarded and move on. They are like women, not worth arguing with.
Pineapple on pizza is the zoomer equivalent to the obsession over no anchovies in the 90s. Every single fucking sitcom would bring it up.

Stunned But Dumb

Everyone wants to be the new "white and gold dress" or was it black and blue? hmm

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Tomoe is gonna appreciate some reptiles real freakin soon

Horo7618

No one in particular

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Starting in 15 minutes: Day 2 of the PS2 Marathon

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Hmm. I guess joining holostars isnt useless after all.

Stunned But Dumb

Trash bear violin stream that should be a nice background for whatever you're about to get up to

Edit: oops

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Orange Woman Based

Romance in western RPGs always feels poorly done and tacked on. This is just the correct opinion.

phase sunday, 17 talents, 0 streams
Ah, the ol' HoloEN classic.

I think this image shows why if you're streaming something that you've previously streamed before under a different identity, you might want to remove all traces of it.
View attachment 43552

Link to the scene, for those curious.

Hmm. I guess joining holostars isnt useless after all.

If Axel loves anything, it's his ecchi na neesans.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

foto_no_exif (6).jpg

One of the wigger's cat is now 1 years old. Congrats to it for surviving the chuuba animal curse, thus far.

Top Bottom