"I don't have AIDS, Pippa"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I wish capippiYamanbas were better at tard-wrangling their retards.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I wish capippiYamanbas were better at tard-wrangling their retards.
I wish Pippa and her jannies even tried to tard-wrangle their retards outside of warning them ten times and then doing nothing.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I wish Pippa and her jannies even tried to tard-wrangle their retards outside of warning them ten times and then doing nothing.
There are retards in every fanbase, for anything with fans, without exception. It is impossible to wrangle them all.

God's Strongest Dragoon

By Allah, if you will this upon this world I will hunt you both like dogs.
Time to ask her if she likes [insert generic Chinese heritage thing here] and see her reaction.
:smugselen:
Why are people acting like Kay is targeting Pippa? :whatastory:He was probably just made aware of this shit (or already knew but saw how many views the stream was getting) and decided "I should probably tell people this shit can fuck up your save file so nobody comes crying that their 4523532235235 coins disappeared" and also decided to nip modbeggars in the bud before everyone and their mother tries to make mods and causes all kinds of issues.

You guys need to be honest and just say you're mad because this involves the rabussy, if this was a Niji mod or a vshojo mod then you would be like "Who gives a shit" (and rightly so)
I honestly don't know why anyone gives a fuck. Guy used leaked dev build and is then asking for potential mod support from the dev when the topic is about a mod that he built using the leaked dev build. Is it wrong what he did? No, it is what it is. Is it wrong that he decided to ask Kay for more mod support when his example is using a leaked dev build that kinda makes Kay feel stupid? Yeah, it's stupid to ask Kay when he used a leaked dev build because that is obviously a sour point for him.

Kay's an autismo fag that only cares about his passion project and staying under the good graces of Cover
Modder is an autismo fag that doesn't understand why what he's doing and asking might not be perceived positively by Kay
It's just autismo fags the whole way down.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
These Geega shirt designs are very nice looking

Also she's pretty entertaining I like the faction war thing she's got going with her chat

Ah shit, the art's being done by Andyface. His shit is typically awesome, I love the style.
Here's a drawing he did of Calli back in the day.

By Allah, if you will this upon this world I will hunt you both like dogs.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Phase could use some practical engagement like a good fangame. I doesn't have to be a ridiculous hyper project like holoearth, it could be a mario kart ripoff and that's it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
not to be a numberfag, but has ponfwolfo had these kinds of numbers before?

feels like ive seen her stay at the 400 or 300 mark but right now she is at 700

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
There are retards in every fanbase, for anything with fans, without exception. It is impossible to wrangle them all.
Of course, you can't wrangle everyone. You can still put in effort and at least keep your chat and community from completely degenerating from perfectly fine if a bit autistic to the point that Pippa's chat is at right now.

Anime Fan

not to be a numberfag, but has ponfwolfo had these kinds of numbers before?

feels like ive seen her stay at the 400 or 300 mark but right now she is at 700

Pippa raided her earlier.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Of course, you can't wrangle everyone. You can still put in effort and at least keep your chat and community from completely degenerating from perfectly fine if a bit autistic to the point that Pippa's chat is at right now.
Maybe pandering to the mentally ill isn't the brightest idea? :smugselen:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Maybe pandering to the mentally ill isn't the brightest idea? :smugselen:
If it wasnt, the industry wouldnt have become a million dollar buisiness in like 3 years nigga

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Time to ask her if she likes [insert generic Chinese heritage thing here] and see her reaction.
:smugselen:
1693717723605.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Remember, the Holo Cure dev met with Cover face to face during HoloFes and hashed out whatever agreement it was to get it on Steam. Dude probably has to take that official stance regardless of how he feels.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Of course, you can't wrangle everyone. You can still put in effort and at least keep your chat and community from completely degenerating from perfectly fine if a bit autistic to the point that Pippa's chat is right now.
I can't comment on how her or phase moderates their community, because I have no clue on that. However, nothing I have seen from Pippa has indicated to me that she would be happy with people being retarded on Twitter on her behalf (The woman forgave Merryweather ffs). So I, at least, believe she tries to discourage it through her actions as a person.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Not Jew gold, no. She's been making connections with V&U girls and raiding into them quite often now. Basically every one of V&U girls know her by now. So yea, shes not going to work for a jew, but for a gook.
Is there anything of interest about the V&U corpo? Like, notable dramas, standout talents, that sort of thing? All I know is that I've seen them advertising their new gen last month, which is a step above corpos that think that giving someone a model and a name is enough in the way of support.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Remember, the Holo Cure dev met with Cover face to face during HoloFes and hashed out whatever agreement it was to get it on Steam. Dude probably has to take that official stance regardless of how he feels.
I thought his stance was pretty good, my only problem was with the leaked code stuff.
View attachment 43451I never thought the Dev was attacking Pippa, I just thought it was fucking gay to complain about the modder using leaked code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom