"Well, I used to have a smurf account on Epic called Anders Breivik, but enough people reported me so I changed it to a communist terrorist instead"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

This song is extremely difficult, the pitch is high all the way through, and it's a fast song.

It is simply to explore the limits of the singer's own vocal range, many places in order to effect are not simply mixed, but rely on their own function against the high load of hard singing up.
152139wu5j5md8nkbbhk7n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Was bored. Opened youtube to get recommended this girl singing. Man why are vtubers this good at singing.

Anime Fan

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I get the idea of an ensemble cast, but aren't those a few characters too many?

That green haired female looks interesting, though. I hope she gets featured prominently in the show.
I know your joking but 10ish characters is not that large come on man read more books.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
If i disappear, just know that i fought the chinks until my last breath.

Screenshot_20230902-140745_Chrome.jpg

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I'm sorry, I think I'm too late. I didn't expect that much of a reaction

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder's unarchived 90s/2000s hip hop/r&b karaoke soon (will be archived)

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
This song is extremely difficult, the pitch is high all the way through, and it's a fast song.

It is simply to explore the limits of the singer's own vocal range, many places in order to effect are not simply mixed, but rely on their own function against the high load of hard singing up.
View attachment 43284
Urobutcher is a hacker. I am still waiting for a proper studio recorded cover of Catch You Catch Me by Hololive. We only have these

Cardcaptor Sakura >>>>>> Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Was bored. Opened youtube to get recommended this girl singing. Man why are vtubers this good at singing.

i wonder how many 2 view see our url in the metrics and come to check us, iirc when we were shilling Pippa on the homeland the farms appeared on her board

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Not Virgil (Monomogi) will be participating in the AstraLine watch along.

She's also Fredrik's emote artist

So a bunch of literal who's and twitch normies (sans Fredrik)
Nerissa retweeted this, i wonder if the other Advent girls could collab or reach out to the NijiEN girls better so its just not Kiara X Pomu for the most part, or maybe its just gonna be Nerissa

Nerissa is essentially Kiara 2, wild blueberry flavour, but I doubt any of the other advents will try to collab outside with Shiori maybe collabing with some of her friends like calli and bae have done, Bijou and the twins are all hololive addicts and probably don't wanna rock the boat after their lifetime opportunity.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
i wonder how many 2 view see our url in the metrics and come to check us, iirc when we were shilling Pippa on the homeland the farms appeared on her board
Pippa even went as far as breaking containment.

This was when kirsche raided the ragdoll.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Urobutcher is a hacker. I am still waiting for a proper studio recorded cover of Catch You Catch Me by Hololive. We only have these

Cardcaptor Sakura >>>>>> Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

So, apparently these two chubbas from a some Vietnamese agency covered it

And the agency is literally called "NIJIGEN".

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Wasn´t there a vsinger who had her cover view bosted from a post in the homland.
She made a screenshot of the post and thanked over twitter

God's Strongest Dragoon

She really had to reply to this one guy with a more zoomed in picture without the filter to beat the flat allegations as if the original photo didn't have people's eyes already looking at the Rie's decently sized Ries:SelenHAHAhere:

@superduper using a marker to draw a line on your chest doesn't count as cleavage
Hey Calli, be sure to hit up my nigga Zod in the phantom zone

Negzana

Panko giving Mario 64 another try

M64 might be one of my favorite games to watch people play so definitely watching this. Panko is also pretty funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom