"I shit myself so much I died"Houshou Marine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
I think its stupid to force it into HoloEN when you have fucking Gura not being called by her name anymore
For what it's worth, "Gawr" looks stupid in both English and Japanese (gauru? gaaru?:selenpointandlaugh:).

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Gawr really is my favorite holocure character. I really have to watch that anime called " hololive " . They even made a sick ass trailer !

I think i recognize the singer too isnt she the one in that new one piece intro?

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I actually agree with management, tbh. She is going on TV and promoting herself, she should stick to the proper spelling. I do think they need to make Ame's name "Amelia Watson" officially, though.
Ame eats candy in the rain.
For what it's worth, "Gawr" looks stupid in both English and Japanese (gauru? gaaru?:selenpointandlaugh:).
IDK how the Japanese fans call her,but the english fans deform her name to everything so i think it worked out in their favor having such a stupid name

Cute Art.

Ayame isnt going to have a 3D but still there will be a stream for her 5th Anniv.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
IDK how the Japanese fans call her,but the english fans deform her name to everything so i think it worked out in their favor having such a stupid name
Usually Gura-chan or Same-chan

For example, searching "same-chan" instantly brings up her channel, first, not even clips lol.
foto_no_exif (3) (1).jpg

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Gawr really is my favorite holocure character. I really have to watch that anime called " hololive " . They even made a sick ass trailer !

I think i recognize the singer too isnt she the one in that new one piece intro?

There is a more improved version of Dawn Blue in Protolive with Mori's improved vocals

At 16:20 (also Story Time with AZKi at 25:56).

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
IMG_20230902_163234.jpg
I found a rare orange woman cosplay in the cosplay event wilderness

Edit: I still gave her a gun.

Negzana

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Pekora has a thing to have simps in weird places

iirc did not the community manager of Kojima production hanged on Aki streams?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

iirc did not the community manager of Kojima production hanged on Aki streams?

Did you miss Kojima live tweeting while she played MGS3?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Did you miss Kojima live tweeting while she played MGS3?
Nah, i saw it, but i did not believe he would also do it for MGS1, man is dedicated

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I felt bad for Pomu but such is the way the cookie crumbles

:medsmoremeds:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

I feel like Pekora hit the absolute parasocial jackpot. She's a weird, creepy antisocial shut-in by nature like most men who watch vtubers, but also forces herself to act contrary to those tendencies and doesn't try and pretend they're normal or result in well-adjusted people. So she hits both the 'she just like me fr fr' crowd and the 'omg so stunning and inspirational' crowd at the same time.

Horo7618

No one in particular
So she hits both the 'she just like me fr fr' crowd and the 'omg so stunning and inspirational' crowd at the same time.
Plus she has a fucking monkey.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Is this a joke? If not, I really would love the context.
Reminder that my #2 most rage inducing thing about EN Holo -- #1 being having to remind some fans that perms are not because Japan -- is that in all official English copy and logo treatment, the name of the time-travelling detective is "Watson Amelia" .

1693667224362.png

1693667324307.png

1693667377340.png

Oh here's something extra fucked up now that I look at the talent page and they finally fixed it up with Advent.

Myth and Council are listed in Japanese order, then Advent figures out what people mean when we say "Japanese order" and finally lists Advent talent in Given-Family order.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Still waiting for the Keekihime cosplaying Kiara photos, if that ever happens
She's definitely done it already, but whether those pictures ever see the light of day is a different question.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
So she hits both the 'she just like me fr fr' crowd and the 'omg so stunning and inspirational' crowd at the same time.
She also attract boomers for a reason, i remember a clip about some TV Host of japan saying that he begun to watch her during the years of the plague because he got hooked to her while watching the Dragon quest streams, Pekora has that weird thing that her way of streaming has a wide appeal

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I feel like Pekora hit the absolute parasocial jackpot. She's a weird, creepy antisocial shut-in by nature like most men who watch vtubers, but also forces herself to act contrary to those tendencies and doesn't try and pretend they're normal or result in well-adjusted people. So she hits both the 'she just like me fr fr' crowd and the 'omg so stunning and inspirational' crowd at the same time.
Also helps she maintained a bit of "hype-men" from her NND days too that helped get her introduced into circles early on when she resurfaced, as well as vtubing in itself being in a sweet spot (2017-2019), so basically had the perfect storm.
She's definitely done it already, but whether those pictures ever see the light of day is a different question.
It's sad because I was one of the people on her patreon and such before the kiara arc, so I guarantee it would have been posted there in time if she didn't do the semi-scorched earth that chubbas tend to do when they join corpo.

Not-Username

Reminder that my #2 most rage inducing thing about EN Holo -- #1 being having to remind some fans that perms are not because Japan -- is that in all official English copy and logo treatment, the name of the time-travelling detective is "Watson Amelia" .

Oh here's something extra fucked up now that I look at the talent page and they finally fixed it up with Advent.

Myth and Council are listed in Japanese order, then Advent figures out what people mean when we say "Japanese order" and finally lists Advent talent in Given-Family order.
Wait...bijou is the last name!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom