"Why 'oh no!', why is not good to have massive feet?"Tabby Ragtan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I really don't think this will be the case. Out of all JP members I think Lui is the only one who will ask them for collab. Koyori is possible too I guess.

Off the top of my head, I can think of Polka and Marine who have previously obsessed over them to a degree, which will be a tough time for Lui, Koyori, Korone, to get their hands on them - but Lui is the most dangerous of the bunch because of her sheer obsession with Twins.

They must be protected from Lui at all costs.

Negzana

Was the "Omega was behind Tempus" thing just a schizo /vt/ rrat or was there some basis behind it? I can get hating Omega and anything he is involved with but I assume /vt/ is just randomly laying the blame on Omega

Horo7618

No one in particular

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Was the "Omega was behind Tempus" thing just a schizo /vt/ rrat or was there some basis behind it? I can get hating Omega and anything he is involved with but I assume /vt/ is just randomly laying the blame on Omega
Fully rrat except that they used the character in the comic to introduce Tempus.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
100% rrat. No one knows what Omega's role really was, aside from doing some production shit.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
There's a front page?

Time to invest in Welsh sheep. Currently getting her new model, finishing school and applying for jobs puts her ahead of most autistic tubers.

Sounds too emotionally stable to be groomed.
I never knew someone who stans Persona 3 after adult age and is mentally stable at the same time, you're digging that hole yourself.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Iirc all omega has was him/they/xir being smug on twitter and Altare's gunblade being the same thing on Omega's comic/lore bullshit

The /vt/ schizo theories said he was Ao chan (Ina mod) and/or Altare, some went hyper schizoid and said Ao-chan and Altare was Ina's BF or some shit

It was a kinda funny theory but you take a second to realize that hiring someone to do double duty as producer/talent is retarded

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I would actually have some sympathy for unicorns if they weren't then calling Aki/Azki/Moona whores for being married and Sora/Suisei "tainted" for collabing with males. I would personally prefer Holostars and Hololive stay in their own world unless an individual talent really wants to collab with them but thanks to unicorns being insane even that seems like a schizo take
This is always my favorite thing about unicorns, because many of the chubbas these idiots watch are 18-30+, meaning likely fucked before (hell maybe even boarded a train), been/are married or dating and most definitely interact with males once the stream ends. The sad thing is, it really is all because holomyth pushed the "clean idol" image when even at the time the idol culture of Japan was shifting to a point it didn't matter as much if they interacted but just to keep any actual type of relationships secret; That's even ignoring the very obvious company policy that they can date people, even each other, just not staff, which is policy in 99% of businesses in the world. So virtual idols or no, at the end of the day it's the fans that deluded themselves hardcore, it's like the people who pay for Onlyfans.
and the entire thing devolves into "Risque=funny".
To be fair, it's similar to on the holo side when saying basic words or "yabai" terms was deemed "funny/cute" even though it's grown ass women saying it lol. It's why it doesn't bother me as much because it's pretty much how we talk at the end of the day with friends, unless you have friends who can hold themselves back from dirty jokes/being rude/bantering with you it's almost guaranteed people have at least one or two or "that friend" that can slide a conversation off rails.
Anything on VT is just a schizo rrat, since people without business sense think Hololive EN3 popping up is all because Omega is supposedly (unconfirmed) gone, despite the fact Japanese businesses above all doesn't even work that way.

Simp

She actually mentioned in the stream that going into her 4th year, Holo is the longest she had held a job. Before then was the hotel gig and that was because it was an apprenticeship and those are a set 3 years. She worked long hours, 7 days a week with that job, as well. So yeah having stability in your life goes a long way.
the long hours, 7 days a week job was the one in the japanese idol industrie (apprentices are not allowed to work 7 days in austria)

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
This is always my favorite thing about unicorns, because many of the chubbas these idiots watch are 18-30+, meaning likely fucked before (hell maybe even boarded a train), been/are married or dating and most definitely interact with males once the stream ends. The sad thing is, it really is all because holomyth pushed the "clean idol" image when even at the time the idol culture of Japan was shifting to a point it didn't matter as much if they interacted but just to keep any actual type of relationships secret; That's even ignoring the very obvious company policy that they can date people, even each other, just not staff, which is policy in 99% of businesses in the world. So virtual idols or no, at the end of the day it's the fans that deluded themselves hardcore, it's like the people who pay for Onlyfans.

To be fair, it's similar to on the holo side when saying basic words or "yabai" terms was deemed "funny/cute" even though it's grown ass women saying it lol. It's why it doesn't bother me as much because it's pretty much how we talk at the end of the day with friends, unless you have friends who can hold themselves back from dirty jokes/being rude/bantering with you it's almost guaranteed people have at least one or two or "that friend" that can slide a conversation off rails.

Anything on VT is just a schizo rrat, since people without business sense think Hololive EN3 popping up is all because Omega is supposedly (unconfirmed) gone, despite the fact Japanese businesses above all doesn't even work that way.
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY: EN3 popped off because Dimitri Jaap is a High School Debate Champion.
DIMITRI JAAP LOVE

The Rrat

Early Adopter
the long hours, 7 days a week job was the one in the japanese idol industrie (apprentices are not allowed to work 7 days in austria)
I went back and looked, yeah you are right, my bad.

Last couple pages, I have been too real and a downer. Turning that around now:

BAE-CHAN LOVE
ASYLUM-CHAN LOVE

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Freddy's game with Fatum Ruptor

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
This is one of my favorite posts from the vtuber threads there. It amuses me how something that would be a tame and unremarkable post here gets infracted for "bigotry" there.
View attachment 43004
Its not about it being tame, but about using "sperg". The retard forgot to code switch.

• This is the first instance in a very long time she had numberfagged and it wasn't done publicly. Her worries are also not completely unfounded.
She made one comment about not liking it when people tweet negative things at her and now we have multi page discussions and manifestos about how Orange Woman is overreacting and being dramatic. I guess it has been kind of slow.

Off the top of my head, I can think of Polka and Marine who have previously obsessed over them to a degree, which will be a tough time for Lui, Koyori, Korone, to get their hands on them - but Lui is the most dangerous of the bunch because of her sheer obsession with Twins.

They must be protected from Lui at all costs.

Its actually kind of curious how they have no collabs outside of their gen in their channel. Maybe the EN side is having trouble interacting with the kayfabe since pretty much no one is doing that and everyone in EN is just kind of playing up some things about their personalities, but are still pretty much themselves.
That problem doesn't exist in JP since they are used to it and with the doggos being fluent and idol brained it would be surprising if they don't get swamped with requests. Its still entirely possible that they only get a few collabs and then no one is interested, but it would be surprising, since they are also doing big numbers.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Its actually kind of curious how they have no collabs outside of their gen in their channel. Maybe the EN side is having trouble interacting with the kayfabe since pretty much no one is doing that and everyone in EN is just kind of playing up some things about their personalities, but are still pretty much themselves.
I think it is more that everyone in EN has been super busy, than anything else. Also, there may have been some kind of stipulations to the soft collab bans.

Though, I do find the thought of Calli or Kronii attempting a 1-on-two collab with them and being bombarded with cutesy kayfabe to be incredibly entertaining.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
An SC in IRyS's current stream, just another point in my claim that 'unicorns are essentially rapists because it's not about 'purity'(sex) like they say it is, but it's actually about control and power; thinking you are entitled to force the content creator to do what you want'. I'm pretty sure this is one of the faggots that sent IRyS an whining SC about the OW collab that caused her to address it in her karaoke:
1693589527543.png

Yeah yeah, it's relatively tame, but with just the simple pattern of 2 SC's you can tell he's got that attitude of, 'you really should do what I tell you to'.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Numberfagging is a drain on the soul and nobody should partake in it

Also Kaela returning to her og model is a debuff her new costume was very popular and increased her CCV why did she return to her og model

Anyways, numberfagging bad
I swear to god it's always the same retard who's obsessed with the 3rd generation hololive group. He's been posting his tripe all the way back in the homeland for years on now.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

The Rrat

Early Adopter
An SC in IRyS's current stream, just another point in my claim that 'unicorns are essentially rapists because it's not about 'purity'(sex) like they say it is, but it's actually about control and power; thinking you are entitled to force the content creator to do what you want'. I'm pretty sure this is one of the faggots that sent IRyS an whining SC about the OW collab that caused her to address it in her karaoke:
View attachment 43074
Yeah yeah, it's relatively tame, but with just the simple pattern of 2 SC's you can tell he's got that attitude of, 'you really should do what I tell you to'.
He is the non-Babski SC guy from the karaoke stream, yes. Amusingly, he changed his pfp to guyrys now that she has doubled-down on no penis-havers lol

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Koyori streamed more than Kaela in August. The two queens head to head.

Also, if you feel like getting into a certain mood:

>Marine only streamed 12 1/2 hours in August
>Marine has to keep it so low to keep her throat alive
>Marine dearly wishes she could stream so much more and be with her fans all the time but can't because throat

Calli is appearing on Live TV again

Between these and her appearance in Buzz Rhythm 2023 last month, Calli's really getting the JP treatment recently.

Kiara: I want to be Japanese.
Japs: You will never be Japanese.
Calli: I'm a Texan American! I bleed red, white and blue!
Japs: You're now Japanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom