"woman is impossible"Aragami Oga

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

PekoWick

August number
F463BRfaAAA8uLW.pngF463B_-bsAApg_G.png
F463rgkawAAhpnx.pngF463sPJbQAAkdVb.png

Negzana

Ensok

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I, for one, am all-in on FUWAMOCO supremacy, they're probably going to get swarmed with JP members fighting each other for collabs the second the ban is lifted

All shall soon become engulfed by the Bau Bau, good on Bijou for keeping up, I'm willing to bet Shiori would have placed a bit higher if she hadn't taken the week-long trip - fingers crossed she's able to regain the momentum, but I'll support her nonetheless as my No.1

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I, for one, am all-in on FUWAMOCO supremacy, they're probably going to get swarmed with JP members fighting each other for collabs the second the ban is lifted

All shall soon become engulfed by the Bau Bau, good on Bijou for keeping up, I'm willing to bet Shiori would have placed a bit higher if she hadn't taken the week-long trip - fingers crossed she's able to regain the momentum, but I'll support her nonetheless as my No.1
What about Nerissa?

:smugmoona:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I would actually have some sympathy for unicorns if they weren't then calling Aki/Azki/Moona whores for being married and Sora/Suisei "tainted" for collabing with males. I would personally prefer Holostars and Hololive stay in their own world unless an individual talent really wants to collab with them but thanks to unicorns being insane even that seems like a schizo take
I get where you're coming from, I think it can be reasonable that some people would prefer watching either a cute girls doing cute things stream or a bros being bros stream without the two worlds colliding, and even if most discussion of it is bait I understand why the unplanned NijiEN call-ins could rub someone the wrong way, but even then it feels like an unreasonable sense of entitlement to demand that mixed-sex collaborations never happen.

I hate that unicorns have such a strong presence in the community that they put unreasonable pressure on streamers just by existing. It feels like any female vtuber who's gone a few months without male collabs ends up in a position where they're condemned to never working with a penis-haver in case their audience revolt, even if they've never made any attempt to court a GFE-type audience - and while it's easy to suggest doing it anyway to filter them, a lot of these people aren't mentally equipped to deal with threads, tweets, and drive-by stream chatters calling them a whore and spreading rumours about them for years on end.

PekoWick

I really don't think this will be the case. Out of all JP members I think Lui is the only one who will ask them for collab. Koyori is possible too I guess.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Kaela doing amazing for an ID
She's slacking, she lost to Koyori in total streaming hours..... (seriously, those two are batshit insane)

Negzana

She's slacking, she lost to Koyori in total streaming hours..... (seriously, those two are batshit insane)
I want a KorKoyKae collab (KKK) which lasts 10 hours

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

"Stop noticing stuff, stop making connections" - Amelia Watson, 2023

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
For once YouTube recommended actually gave a decent suggestion. Don't think I've seen her pass by here.

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Goombus still being the highest ranked of EN1 and EN2 despite being MIA for two weeks now. Chumbuds both winning and in shambles at the same time.:lisafingerguns:
Ame had a 2 weeks health-related break, and most of CouncilRyS have lighter schedule due to preparation for anniversary and/or 3D showcase. When Gura does stream she can actually stream for long period, with almost all her streams exceeding 3 hours, a couple of them exceeding 5 hours, and the longest reaching 7 hours.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I get where you're coming from, I think it can be reasonable that some people would prefer watching either a cute girls doing cute things stream or a bros being bros stream without the two worlds colliding, and even if most discussion of it is bait I understand why the unplanned NijiEN call-ins could rub someone the wrong way, but even then it feels like an unreasonable sense of entitlement to demand that mixed-sex collaborations never happen.

I hate that unicorns have such a strong presence in the community that they put unreasonable pressure on streamers just by existing. It feels like any female vtuber who's gone a few months without male collabs ends up in a position where they're condemned to never working with a penis-haver in case their audience revolt, even if they've never made any attempt to court a GFE-type audience - and while it's easy to suggest doing it anyway to filter them, a lot of these people aren't mentally equipped to deal with threads, tweets, and drive-by stream chatters calling them a whore and spreading rumours about them for years on end.
On the flipside, it is endlessly annoying to see them get bugged about collabing with them. Stars fans have some kind of persecution complex and seem to be obssessed with having the girls collab with the guys and see the girls as a tool for the boys to grow, and nothing else. They tell you to respect the girls' decisions when it comes collabs with males, but turn around and say "what, no, not like that" when they say no to those collabs and start whining about it. Vesper was 100% on-point with this opinion of collabs.

Male and female collabs are just an entirely different type of content that I prefer in small doses. If I want that, I watch Niji collabs, otherwise, I prefer the male-only and female-only collabs out of Stars and Live. Also, not only is the content different, but the fanbase is, too. Frankly, I'd rather put up with unicorns than retarded shippers that plague the fujo community NijiEN and Tempus have.

Edit: another thing to add, you are essentially just trading drama. You either get unicorn drama for daring to collab with a penis-haver, or you get drama for some imaginary slight against a fujo's oshi, lest people forget about all the bullshit around Reimu and Nina.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Yes. She has been having issues with asthma since like July.
Thankfully her condition's improved a lot since then. Her recent twitter voice messages have talked about how her cough is still there but much better, she's been able to practice singing and she's getting ready to come back to streaming. She's apparently making an announcement tomorrow so I expect a comeback stream very soon.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I don't mind Nijis collabing with males, collabing with men isn't an inherently bad thing, the only thing I disliked about the Nijimale callins and such is the fact that it literally always turns into raunchy convos about fucking or penises or being a massive fag (uki) and the entire thing devolves into "Risque=funny".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom