"Slowly but surely, I've been coming more and more obsessed with Kaela"Nerissa Ravencroft

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
The Pippenis isn't real, it can't harm me and we all know Pippa is pure woman, just look at her woman moments.

If the Brits were Jews they wouldn't give up their country to the Islams for free like they have.
20230813_030626.jpg
Looks like i need to take you down Mister Ashcorp.Sorry.Nothing personal

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
NijiFes 2023 confirmed for December 23rd-24th. https://fes.nijisanji.jp/2023/
We'll see if they announce any further events by then but, looking at the website, there are currently no surprise 3Ds announced, and the amount of NijiENs present is countable on one hand.
attraction_kyoushitsureku_day1.pngcafestage_day2-1.png

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
We'll see if they announce any further events by then but, looking at the website, there are currently no surprise 3Ds announced, and the amount of NijiENs present is countable on one hand.
View attachment 43058View attachment 43059
Not surprising considering what Nijifes is, so I would be surprised if there was any surprise 3D, since the next round should be Obsydia anyway which would definitely be more dedicated than anything.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Not surprising considering what Nijifes is, so I would be surprised if there was any surprise 3D, since the next round should be Obsydia anyway which would definitely be more dedicated than anything.
Selen in 3D
:shiinastare:

soap suds

View attachment 43058View attachment 43059
There are usually like three or four announcements so there may be more ENs coming, and considering the fact that Doppio is on the splash art I'm leaning toward that, but I could be wrong though and the EN lineup they gave us is what we get.
Last year Lazulight and Hana were the surprise 3D at Nijifes, but they could want to do a different announcement for Obsydia this time around. 3D is still on the table since Aia mentioned staff wanted her actual height earlier, but I'm not holding out hope for anything this year.

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Her opinion on Akechi though....
I feel like that every vtuber I've seen fall for Akechi (like 2 so far) has been (trying) to hide their massive fujoshi powerlevel and tripping up when Akechi does his whole fuckin "I'm actually the bad guy!" reveal.
Selen in 3D
:shiinastare:
The real reason they canceled the Niji EN concert was because seeing Lazulight and Obsydia in 3D on stage would've caused thousands of people to suffer heart attacks all at once.
that Doppio is on the splash art I'm leaning toward that,
Pomu is also on the splash art iirc. I'm hoping for another round of "Go white girl go" gifs.

bothyourhouses

So I got back from holiday and Numi's discord had a kind of awkward announcement about her deleting some VODs she "wasn't proud of". Anyone know what that was about? Did she do some streams that went further than normal? She's hardly a shrinking violet...

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

MostlyALurker777

Damnit, missed mumei's karaoke, anybody got an archive please?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

VTuberBobDole

Damnit, missed mumei's karaoke, anybody got an archive please?

Holo Pirates has it out. Almost 17GB! (At least on their discord, didn't look at the site.)

On an unrelated note - I saw the HLZNTL (or however they spell) announcement tweet a couple days ago on twitter and it seemed like the unicorns were going crazy in the replies! Did something happen or just normal unicorn behavior? They were complaining about how it was a horrible idea, forcing streamers who didn't want to be gamers/like games into it, etc. I was wondering if it was just fallout from IRyS and the others being in that OW stuff and "forced" to participate with the Stars, even though it sounded like they didn't interact at all during those streams.

Anyway, seems like a decent idea to me. Those really into it can participate in tourneys officially/with hololive blessing (or even organized by them), like StartEnd, Botan, and others who are really in to Apex, Valorant, OW, etc. And if they are good enough maybe even form an official HL esports team to participate. And it gives a chance for the others who maybe aren't as good to still participate for fun and just to hang out. Honestly I don't really see a problem with them trying it out, but I guess maybe I'm not jaded enough.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
oh great another stream ill look forward to because of my crippling lore autism

rie do the thing
I give not a single shit about Genshin or it's lore but I'll tune in because Lia and Rie are absolute gold together.

I keep saying Rie should have a weekly show, and she could do a lot worse than have Lia as her cohost.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Hmm, I'm thinking it will be a space suit. I'm probably way off, and it'll end up some sort of Jack O' Lantern scarecrow cosplay for Halloween.
Nah, you're probably more accurate than you think.
Probably a space/sci-fi suit. She hinted about waiting for something before playing AC6, plus the fact she is always interested on space-related games (eg. Outer Wilds).

Edit:
Ame is like the only Holo to consistently do public watchalong.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Mooms shares a story of her crippling weirdness.

Negzana

Holo Pirates has it out. Almost 17GB! (At least on their discord, didn't look at the site.)

On an unrelated note - I saw the HLZNTL (or however they spell) announcement tweet a couple days ago on twitter and it seemed like the unicorns were going crazy in the replies! Did something happen or just normal unicorn behavior? They were complaining about how it was a horrible idea, forcing streamers who didn't want to be gamers/like games into it, etc. I was wondering if it was just fallout from IRyS and the others being in that OW stuff and "forced" to participate with the Stars, even though it sounded like they didn't interact at all during those streams.

Anyway, seems like a decent idea to me. Those really into it can participate in tourneys officially/with hololive blessing (or even organized by them), like StartEnd, Botan, and others who are really in to Apex, Valorant, OW, etc. And if they are good enough maybe even form an official HL esports team to participate. And it gives a chance for the others who maybe aren't as good to still participate for fun and just to hang out. Honestly I don't really see a problem with them trying it out, but I guess maybe I'm not jaded enough.
I would actually have some sympathy for unicorns if they weren't then calling Aki/Azki/Moona whores for being married and Sora/Suisei "tainted" for collabing with males. I would personally prefer Holostars and Hololive stay in their own world unless an individual talent really wants to collab with them but thanks to unicorns being insane even that seems like a schizo take

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

It was a mixture of things. Of course a lot of it was unicorns being unicorns, but some people had concerns over throwing yet another project the girls' way when they are already pretty heavily-loaded with work, which is kinda understandable, imo. Especially after the OW2 match was kind of a joke compared to the Valorant event they did. This announcement was pretty poorly timed with that being fresh on everyone's mind.

I think the whole "forced participation" thing is moreso being pushed by unicorns. I would be very surprised if that were the case. Honestly, to me, HLZNTL just feels like Holo is trying to get in on VSPO's space rather than just focusing on what they are good at, which is idol shit. I think the backlash would have been way less if this had been sold as a Stars branded and focused project that the girls could participate in, if they wished.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom