"The strong end up in the worker camp while the weak end up in the fishing pond"Ninomae Ina'nis

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Nyaru please reconsider bringing this devilry upon the world man

Ensok

Early Adopter
If it comes to ID I forget about Zeta's existence more often than Anya's.

Limkin

You are always going to be a second grade citizen if you join Holostars, even if factually Cover supports you just as much if not more than the girls. Majority of the company employees don't even publicly acknowledge your existence, bordering on rejecting it. Preexisting fanbase largely sees you as a threat and actively wants you out. Any attempts to break this result is massive pushback and actively hurt people you consider as friends, they can keep telling you they don't care about this kind of fans, but the guilt is still here regardless. It's not exactly clear what you are supposed to do, because you are running into a chicken and egg issue, can't get concerts and events without getting popular, but it's hard to get popular without concerts and events. And if you ignore the "idol" part of the company then why are you applying to an idol company? In the end you are left with networking the living shit out of any opportunity or apex autism, raising the question why couldn't you do exactly the same thing but without receiving hate DMs, nasty comments, management breathing down your neck and having to give away a cut of your pay. Meanwhile there is another company next door that might have a less than stellar reputation lately but it hires more than a couple of people a year and you aren't frowned upon just for having a dick

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Orange Birb New Album Karaoke (now)

And here is teaser for new mv

hey credit where it's due outside of (large) Parts of season 3 and mc swears alot castlevania was good hopefully nocturne is at least as good.
Is that "good" tv series where Alucard fucking with men? A show so "good" it even has its own page on the lgbt wiki?:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Out of curiosity, what do you think Cover should be doing to try and boost their popularity that they haven't? I think they get a lot of support, already, that is pretty disproportionate to how successful they are. Even if Cover throws all the promotion possible their way, it is ultimately down to the talents, themselves, to be interesting or talented enough to garner an audience.
That's the thing, they are interesting and talented but i dont know why they keep being considered "the other branch", even Indonesia a branch that was considered GPB get more love from Cover, Live get shitload of events and Stars rarely gets anything, how much time it took for them to even get their own Hologra?

I discussed this with my discord and the first thing that came was the segregation that exist in the company, i rebutted it that even if they were a single brand like Nijisanji i dont think it would change much, specially with the idol thing being drilled to them with exceptions,does not help the holofandom being absolutely anal about the Stars with fist fights between people wanting the Females to recognize them while others having a seizure if some of them even breathe or exist between 1 meter of them, the fact that they need to be recognized is sad on his own

At the end of the day Stars only demonstrate that brand alone is not enough to boost you, less in Cover that males have this weird debuff to always be the "there" branch, every day i understand more with people like Suzaku leaved do you want to be in a branch where you are considered the lesser ones, have to walk on eggshells every single day and have your measly pay cut because you belong to Cover ?

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
It just me and /MANS/ archives can correct me but does feel that since the month of graduation of Magni and Vesper,Axel rarely if ever hang with his own gen and just go full rpr hanging in events with others that are not from Cover ?
Looking at his channel, I see one Seat of Thieves Tempus collab 2 weeks ago and a Pummel Party a month ago. The rest are indeed a bunch of GTA and Rust events. That's not unusual imo.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Caramel idol has such tiny hands.
Contrasts with how bouncy her whole chest area is.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Caramel idol has such tiny hands.
Contrasts with how bouncy her whole chest area is.
huh i actually didnt know that

considering i am fairly new to nyaru because GSS keeps shilling her

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Kobo's doing an official cover of a Porter Robinson song. Seems kind of interesting, has something like that happened before?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
That's the thing, they are interesting and talented but i dont know why they keep being considered "the other branch", even Indonesia a branch that was considered GPB get more love from Cover, Live get shitload of events and Stars rarely gets anything, how much time it took for them to even get their own Hologra?
I don't know what you expect, to be honest. Even within the Live side, the more popular girls get more from Cover, that is just how it works with a company. They have to justify the costs of things like producing concerts with how successful they will actually be.

If anything, I think the biggest barrier of getting blocking the boys from growing are their own fans. They are so used to getting baited by trolls that they lash out and complain all the time about everything and it makes it difficult to want to be part of that community.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Persona 5 (part 45) from Fatum Ruptor

Randon was turning into a little queen. :whatastory:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
If it comes to ID I forget about Zeta's existence more often than Anya's.
She's probably ID's biggest shitposter, funny most of the time but occasionally it falls flat/awkward. Like all of ID though, her stream hours make watching consistently a pain in the ass.

Kaela solves this by streaming at every hour.
huh i actually didnt know that

considering i am fairly new to nyaru because GSS keeps shilling her
Someone here probably has the gif/video of her tits ready on hand.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Out of curiosity, what do you think Cover should be doing to try and boost their popularity that they haven't? I think they get a lot of support, already, that is pretty disproportionate to how successful they are. Even if Cover throws all the promotion possible their way, it is ultimately down to the talents, themselves, to be interesting or talented enough to garner an audience.

IMO, Stars JP is basically fucked as long as they play with the idol concept. Male idols in Japan has a bit of stigma that cripples the Stars bois. All of them are great streamers but the idol debuff works against them. YAGOO's idol autism is what holds back Stars. Compare to Nijisanji, most successful males in Niji are talented streamers that has singing chops. They aren't idols so they don't have that stigma on them which also helps them cos their fans just expects them to just be streamers.

Basically, if Cover just lets the boys stream whatever the fuck they want, albeit being in line with YT's retardation, they will garner more subs and eyeballs to them. This now falls to Magni and Vesper. If the two of them becomes bigger than when they were at Tempus, Cover should immediately rethink their strat of they want Stars to be a success. If it still remains YAGOO's pet project then expect Stars to die a slow death.

TL; DR: Stars has a male idol debuff while having little support from Cover. If nothing changes, Stars is gone in a few years.

Also, 100 freakin' pages in 6 days. Fuckin' hell guys...

Ensok

Early Adopter
She's probably ID's biggest shitposter, funny most of the time but occasionally it falls flat/awkward. Like all of ID though, her stream hours make watching consistently a pain in the ass.
She actually does have a higher sub count than many other girls too. Which I'm happy for, it's not like I dislike Zeta, but yeah I just never see her.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Argh she has the cursed Robes of Autism

0202.png

Not-Username

I didn't expect them to start (this early) to play more into the incest baiting

Jep jep the one with the likes for incest vns obsessively watches her sister :thatsbait:

Awoogers

Kobo's doing an official cover of a Porter Robinson song. Seems kind of interesting, has something like that happened before?

LETTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSS FUCKINGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AGHHHHHHHH FINALLY IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS EVER SINCE YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

also ragus covered it and it was decent as much to say the least i regularly listen to it

not as much as the original tho

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Is that "good" tv series where Alucard fucking with men? A show so "good" it even has its own page on the lgbt wiki?:Vesper-UNHINGED:
Ah yes the LGBT Wiki definitely an official source of information that is credible and should definitely be taken seriously and not mocked at all. :NOWWELAUGH:

Also it's not gay if it's a threesome.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I pay no attention to the fandom, but IS there even any hate for Stars coming from the Japan side, or is it all just the usual Western retard echo chamber?

Awoogers

I pay no attention to the fandom, but IS there even any hate for Stars coming from the Japan side, or is it all just the usual Western retard echo chamber?
as much as the jp side i think its just the gachis and on the west its the fags much like gabriel so pretty much still gachis

also since we are on topic anyway heres the everything goes on that ragus covered

and heres the original if anyones asking

i fucking love this song with all my heart and it makes me immeasurably happy when chuubas cover it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom