"I can see her in the reflection of your eyes!"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

An interesting opinion on jewcorp from the orb/femboy collab going on right now.

Maybe graduation was the right path for them?
:whatastory::deztheroom:

Anyways, watch the collab. Or don't. I ain't your daddy.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I think most of her issue is that of all the orgs/corpos out there she decided to latch on she chose the whore house hidden behind the gas station. Had she made a group herself and promote it from the start or pick literally anyone else instead the reception would be far more positive. Imagine if kson said, fuck it I'm taking tsunderia off of this retard CEO hands lets make tsunderia great again and hire pika and rushia in there, niggas will be wildin' as the youth says. At the end of the day I don't care that much about vshojo, they exist on twitch and I hope they stay contained there till they disband.
I mean, yes, but also 3 of the 4 worst VShojo members left less than a year after she joined. If I were to compare VShojo now to a year ago, they'd still be a joke, but at least they have less assholes in it?
:irysthumbsupl:

Edit: fucking words

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I mean, yes, but also the worst 3 of the 4 worst VShojo members left less than a year after she joined. If I were to compare VShojo now to a year ago, they'd still be a joke, but at least they have less assholes in it?
:irysthumbsupl:
everyone has one asshole.

RiverBear

If you haven't already blocked me for gushing over Orange Woman, go give Wanderer and Retrospective a listen.
We can block people?

Also
ORANGE WOMAN BAD

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
mumei short.

a fuwamoco cosplay.

and this i guess.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Perhaps it's because I was already biased against vhoeshow but I really do feel like both kson and henyamee's content became worse after leaving their respective agencies. Kson hasn't even been streaming lately and whenever she does its usually something super low effort and boring. MEANWHILE all henya does is play shitty fotm crap games. That being said I am happy for her success even if it does come at the cost of being in contact with literal whores.
I'm starting to feel the same way about zayu as well, I really enjoyed her content as zaion but as sayu I find myself bored to tears when I watch her. If she does join the whore house I might just drop her all together.
I was a big fan of Vesper too and now I'm worried the same thing is going to happen with him, I never watched him as randon so I don't know what kind of content I can expect out of him. I know it's more of a me problem than anything else but I can't really figure out why I enjoyed all their content as corpo vtubers but not as indies.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I find the metal horn things on her adorable I don't know why

I think I know why you find them adorable.
Cute-Metal-Diamond-Butt-Plug-SDL508926520-5-19f60.jpg

Ah yes, the uh....
funny windmill vtuber org

Hitler would oshi this fucker so hard.

Markiplier with Streamy award. Congrats!

Randon's spear. Looks great!

Not my find, lol

Markiplier has a smaller tip.

Based on the which I assume is the next talent's mascot in this teaser, it's possible since it fits Sayu's aesthetic.

Man, the Nijinïggers would mald and seethe hard if this happens.

Apparently the " swatter " is openly talking about it. She then manage to blame a " friend " by publicly exposing them for no reason. Looking at the time lines in the pictures without much context the guy didnt really had time to even tell her.

A

Then a twitter users gave her some good advice. Get off socials. Go take care of your parents. Focus on your mental health. Dont feed the trolls. But somehow it became victim blaming and the twitter user is in fault and got harassed by retards for having common sense.

A

A

A

A

Polish_20230830_100211527.jpg

You are correct that Nijisanji will probably pull out of their nose dive before someone else does supplant them for real, but they haven't done it yet. In fact they still continue to fuck up, so they will still continue to be mocked. Holo fucked up a lot in the past, and still occasionally fucks up now, but those are rare now with many wins in the interim. Name one good thing Nijisnaji (the company not its members) has managed to do this year.

So for now, Niji bad

:Fauna-AKSHUALLY:
Niji not bad.

Niji Nïgger.

Know the difference.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
A rat and a duck will try to enforce the law in a few minutes.

I expect quality Subaru english and terrible police service :chaos::smugsubaru:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

RiverBear

If you click on someone's name you can Ignore
Thanks good sir, I will now follow your advice and promptly block you for gushing over Orange Woman

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Okay I hate to be defending FUCKING NIJISANJI of all things... :gunpeko:
but am I the only one who's getting a bit tired of people pretending Niji is just DEAD with no redemption? I may not like Nijis, that's a given, but pretending that the company has no power or influence is nothing short of retarded. I see people saying that Niji is gonna get replaced by VSPO, Idol, Vshojo, Phase and every other 3rd place (or like 15th or so place) agency in existence. Niji has bad PR at the moment, that's a true fact that nobody can dispute, but acting like "OH THE TIME OF NIJIS IS OVER!" is just dumb. Call me Scuttle-wannabe but I think Nijis have been kicked while down enough, I find it hard to forgive the shit management has done but ALL agencies fuck up, Holo fucked up plenty in 2020 and arguably more than anyone else and they still got better, I think it's far too early to declare the tribal-wars to be a Holo all out victory (which would be an overall bad thing since monopolies never end well as i've said before).

(This isn't a callout on you personally gluten just me going off on the popular opinion)
Its not about it being dead but its not in a good position when even the talents are saying that the place sucks and the only reason they are still there its because the coworkers are nice (and also the boost they get from being under a big brand).

It's literally mostly the English community, brain damaged /vt/ users shitting up twitter/x and people who don't even watch Vtubers just jumpin on a hate train. Niji is fine, even the "bad things" weren't 100% confirmed and basically semi-context word from notorious idiots (Mysta/Millie/Finana); Realistically speaking, only NijiEN has severe issues that even pertain to the relevant viewers, and that definitely can be seen as a clash of culture (JP company vs western mind set.)

Nijisanji(especially EN) has become of the Nintendo of the Vtubing world in the west, popular to hate on even if you partake or not.
JP talents have less of a chance to speak out. When so many EN talents keep mentioning how shit it is to work there, you start to wonder.

He's on that Vienna Sausage grindset, clearly.

Wonder if it would be against company rules if Ollie would join them. Part of me wishes she did. Don't see many Apex streams anymore.

Kson as a Human being:Amazing,perhaps the most caring in the industry.

Kson as a Vtuber:Nigga please.
My problem is in the talks about vtubing she thinks her ideas are the only truth and you MUST listen to her shit opinions.

I never liked how people revere Kson as if she were a goddess due to her being Coco. She was huge for the Vtuber movement but I don't think what she did was some sort of miracle she just pushed for JP companies to look at Western talents (but from the inside) and she dared to be a bit more risque than the average/standard idol-like talent.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Wonder if it would be against company rules if Ollie would join them. Part of me wishes she did. Don't see many Apex streams anymore.
This is never gonna happen. If it wasnt against the rules there wouldve been collabs with holo girls and kson a long time ago.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Perhaps it's because I was already biased against vhoeshow but I really do feel like both kson and henyamee's content became worse after leaving their respective agencies. Kson hasn't even been streaming lately and whenever she does its usually something super low effort and boring. MEANWHILE all henya does is play shitty fotm crap games. That being said I am happy for her success even if it does come at the cost of being in contact with literal whores.
I'm starting to feel the same way about zayu as well, I really enjoyed her content as zaion but as sayu I find myself bored to tears when I watch her. If she does join the whore house I might just drop her all together.
I was a big fan of Vesper too and now I'm worried the same thing is going to happen with him, I never watched him as randon so I don't know what kind of content I can expect out of him. I know it's more of a me problem than anything else but I can't really figure out why I enjoyed all their content as corpo vtubers but not as indies.
I think Henyamee's content actually improved, imo. She became kinda a react streamer in her later months in Voms. Kson, I don't really know enough about her content. It was already boring to me before VShojo.

I tried using the Holoplus app. I do wonder if they will have the talents start to use it at some point, but for now it doesn't look like you can interact with users in any way other than when they post comments. So you can't like follow anyone or view their profile or anything. It feels more like a message board or Reddit, rather than Twitter.

It definitely has some kind of memory-leaking issue, though. It could be a better alternative than Discord for talking with other fans, I suppose, not that I particularly care about that.

Anyway, Rat and Duck are live.

MeteorImpact

Teaser 4, give it up for Teaser 4.

モノクロだった景色が今
Google: The scenery that was monochrome is now

I think it's good odds that it's a new wave of talents.
Kinda weird that we're 2/2 for flatties so far.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Would be the first time we've ever had a new channel for a gen that wasn't also a new branch.

Has the feel of a project of some kind to me. Maybe another alternate universe.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Would be the first time we've ever had a new channel for a gen that wasn't also a new branch.

Has the feel of a project of some kind to me. Maybe another alternate universe.
My rrats is the IS goes for International Speaker. Like just a bunch of girls that speaks a bunch of languages probably not though

RiverBear

Bless
we need more flatties
But I would personally want more short stacks
we went net negative on the Short Stacks when Anya rebelled against her titties

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Teaser 4, give it up for Teaser 4.

モノクロだった景色が今
Google: The scenery that was monochrome is now

Looks like Shion, tbh. Yesterday looked like Suisei.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Bless
we need more flatties
But I would personally want more short stacks
we went net negative on the Short Stacks when Anya rebelled against her titties
her tiddies were given to her against her will and the original artist will too but yeah there should be more shortstacks

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
My rrats is the IS goes for International Speaker. Like just a bunch of girls that speaks a bunch of languages probably not though

Huh, that theory sounds familiar?

I could see a Hololive Global (or NijiGlobal i guess) formed to be a catch all. If they got talents from a bunch of different zones that didn't have enough interest to support an entire branch but could support a talent or two. Would also allow them to dodge implied language requirements.

Top Bottom