"Giving 'likes' to comments falling under defamation of NIJISANJI Livers and Anycolor Inc., using social media accounts that she personally operates."Zaion LanZa's termination notice

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Kalion

:)
we don't need any more normie agencies.
3/4ths of this account's posts are retweets of lolis in bikinis and other similar art.
I think you're getting Merryweather's AstraLine and this Vita Aeterna mixed up.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
I just watched this clip of the Pippa/Fillian collab:

I timestamped where Pippa mentions: "PhaseConnect doesn't have to own your IP, we have Phase Invaders".
Doesn't this call into question how Yuri "lost" her IP/model? Does Pippa not know what she's talking about? Is she making a joke? Have the rules changed for new invaders? Did Yuri purposefully discard her old persona to make PhaseConnect look bad while rebranding? I recall some tweets from others, aimed at PC/Sakana, asking to give her model back.

It's done case by case. Invaders contracts are done differently depending on what the talent is looking for. There's heavy speculations Yuri lost her IP because her reason for termination involved money, so she chose not to buy it back because she owed money to sakana.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
More Parasocial.

It's honestly still shocking to me the amount of views she gets. When I see Vwhores who don't even put 1/10th of the effort into their content as her get 100s of views. I hope she blows up and goes viral at some point.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I just watched this clip of the Pippa/Fillian collab:

I timestamped where Pippa mentions: "PhaseConnect doesn't have to own your IP, we have Phase Invaders".
Doesn't this call into question how Yuri "lost" her IP/model? Does Pippa not know what she's talking about? Is she making a joke? Have the rules changed for new invaders? Did Yuri purposefully discard her old persona to make PhaseConnect look bad while rebranding? I recall some tweets from others, aimed at PC/Sakana, asking to give her model back.

Pippa probably does not know the invaders contracts and they are most likely forbidden from talking about their contracts, even too each other in private. She probably assumes that bringing on a character means they retain the IP but that's not necessarily so. Or rather, it seems the recent Invaders made a new version of their character/IP rather then bring their old one over. Only Lumi appears to be the same IP, all the new invaders have significantly different characters that I'd guess is owned by PC. I'd guess Fura(?) Yuri is owned by PC.
If I remember correctly, Pippa said in general Phase doesn't own the rights to invaders unless the invader specifically sold the rights to them as part of some sort of deal. So my assumption (since the beginning) is that Yuri saw this option as a way for easy money and took the offer to sell her IP to get a better cut in Phase. But of course, Yuri being the gypsy she is had that whole penny pinching fish tax evasion scandal in an attempt to get even MORE money and subsequently lost it all.

I know this is a vtuber thread, but I also know that some of you here would be interested to hear this so I'll say it. The man known as Mister Metokur is doing an end of the month rent stream to help with medical expenses!
1693344118420.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Shiina did you move too? 3 days of housework is super sus! Get'n the baby room ready?:Vesper-UNHINGED:
Also, Shiina schedual.

Shiina wouldn't have a baby room, but she might have a tamagotchi room instead.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Tbh I was looking for more femboy streamers and I thought Tobs was one of them until they changed models then I realized they had tits. I wanted cute skunk femboy vtuber but no I get an actual woman for once when I wasn't even looking for one. It's not fair.
Since you're on the hunt what do you make of Cvnka? They got an interesting eldritch horror vibe and no red flags in the bio but I'm not sure of the voice
Their Twitch

Edit: I just remembered if you're lookin for femboys have you checked out FlaVRs Juwun?

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Anyone know her?

This bitch have been all over my twitter feed recently. I do feel bad if the swatting is true. But at the same time i cant feel bad for a retard who cant stay away from social medias to explain every bit of drama happening in her life even if its hurting her more in the end because of antis.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Oh fuck she got this one done fast she's amazing....
image-35.png

Horrifying reactions are proof you're a coward! She's beautiful!!!

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Motherfuckers is jongin' time

Oh and Banjo time too

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Since you're on the hunt what do you make of Cvnka? They got an interesting eldritch horror vibe and no red flags in the bio but I'm not sure of the voice
Their Twitch

I've been watching them on and off for about 2 years and never really got any tranny vibes from them. The voice sounds more like quiet talking to not wake someone up type of voice to me. But after the Obkatiekat situation I don't trust my troon radar anymore.
Edit: I just remembered if you're lookin for femboys have you checked out FlaVRs Juwun?
https://www.youtube.com/@JuwunSugarbloom
I'll check them out thanks for the recommendation. I usually sleuth around on twitch so I miss a lot of the ones on youtube

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

The wild-card for next VShojo member no one saw coming?

Based on the which I assume is the next talent's mascot in this teaser, it's possible since it fits Sayu's aesthetic.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
A clipper I have followed for a while made a drama-bait clip with a bait thumbnail, title, and wall, without proper context. Lately, I feel like I have been unsubbing from clippers more often than not, since advent debuted. Feels like more have been gravitating to lazy, bait clips, than actual fun stream moments.

Anyway, here's an actual fun steam moment:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
More Baldur's Gate 3 with

Rosemi

Pomu

and 2 penis havers.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Tomoe Umari will be playing some pretentious indie looking game soon

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Based on the which I assume is the next talent's mascot in this teaser, it's possible since it fits Sayu's aesthetic.

This post made me think a bit more on that Tweet. Honestly, I am not a fan of Kson's content or decision-making skills. However, this just reminds me that she seems to be a genuinely kind person, from what we have heard from people around her, going back to her Coco days. I would not be surprised to hear Kson reached out to her after Sayu detailed what she went through. Credit where credit's due.

Kson, shine on you crazy diamond, you.
:talentfreedom:

Edit: words are hard

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
No offense Azehara, but how new are you to YouTube in general. I thought everyone knew that deleting a struck video makes it impossible to contest it that's like YouTube 101.
Fairly new.

Let the Parrot situation be a lesson to all content creators. Vet your stuff. Any n-words, slurs, or even remotely-suggestive imagery? Edit them out immediately. Appear as "lib-friendly" as possible, lest you wish to lose everything you've worked hard to build in a flash.

No update yet, keep an eye on his Twitter
Pretty fucking gay how they want to brute force sanitized entertainment. Its sad.

Havent kept up with the situation, was his appeal outright rejected?
He never got a chance to appeal they yeeted the channel.

I don't know how much time you put on each video but it wouldn't be better to aim for volume of uploads to maybe get a return? You still get paid if you get a yellow video right? I think that's what LEC does, fucker just puts out a video every day and I doubt all of them are green since he clips pippa too. Or maybe he's super lucky and even though he doesn't censor dick he somehow gets all his videos monetized.
Volume only works if the content is green. Yellow content I would have to pump out 10 videos to get as much views and revenue as 1 green. Additionally, there is another problem with trying to pump shit out too fast. I am not a fast editor. I could limit the editing and post the clips as raw as possible but that can fuck you over. Someone reported Raildex for reusing content or some shit and he can't monetize his channel anymore until he appeals (which can take anywhere from a few weeks to a month). This is why I try to add images, add zooms, add bgm, cut no-no words out, and whatnot. It pushes my editing time up but lowers the chance someone reports me. I am not sure if LEC works or not but he does seem to pump out content like crazy. At least one a day. Me having a full-time job prevents me from doing this.

Long-distance relationship and they're married? I think the guy watching vtubers is the least of the problems here.
If you are implying cheating, then he watches vtubers, she should be fine knowing that he wont cheat.

The wild-card for next VShojo member no one saw coming?

Interesting. I haven't seen her do many Youtube streams recently.

Yeah, she's someone who sells lewds, does some vtubing. Currently she's being harassed and having her parents swatted by some kid that's butthurt he was banned from her community and didn't believe he was a victim when he was the one sexually harassing numerous people. That's the gist I've gotten from the last 4 months.

They sure do have the body of a her.
I got this bitch blocked on Twitter which makes me think that she was one of the Hogwarts attention-whores and one of those people that constantly try to stir up shit and drama.

Hell, similar to that other furry bitching about getting their STEAM hacked, money stolen, and a bunch of other shit, they seem like an attentionwhore and they are posting pitty bait for attention. Notice that all of these posts are often made by people with little to no followers whom no one in their right mind would pay attention to.

The mascot does have Sayu aesthetic. My gut feeling still thinks its Nina

Top Bottom