"I can dual wield badminton, which makes me unstoppable"Rin Penrose

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

I feel like its only been a couple days since they debuted. Things go fast

Ensok

Early Adopter

GOTBB

They all stream a lot, it's really nice to see.
Along with "enjoy your oshi while you can" it should also be "enjoy their year 1".

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Pippa should really get better at checking her dms. Missed out on a camping trip

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Just got home and I can finally start writing a massive post gushing about the Kiara album.

This post made me think a bit more on that Tweet. Honestly, I am not a fan of Kson's content or decision-making skills. However, this just reminds me that she seems to be a genuinely kind person, from what we have heard from people around her, going back to her Coco days. I would not be surprised to hear Kson reached out to her after Sayu detailed what she went through. Credit where credit's due.

Kson, shine on your crazy diamond, you.
:talentfreedom:

Henya is a surprisingly good fit. Unironically revitalized her.
Kson herself is... actually a pretty good fit.
Sayu is probably a good fit.

If Kson ends up responsible for these plus Nazuna, I'd say she's 3 for 4 counting herself. Pity about the association with the rest of the brand, but you can't have everything.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Isn't that explicitly illegal in Leafland? Plus Yuri also lives there.
Preventing employees from talking about their pay and contracts I mean.
They're not employees, they're independent contractors.

Anyone know her?

I've heard from multiple reliable sources over the years that police typically advise swatting victims not to discuss it publicly as it encourages copycat incidents - which corresponds with the classic adage of "don't feed the trolls". Unless it happens while they're live so everyone finding out is unavoidable, I think it's fair to say people who complain about being swatted on Twitter are either lying, or just milking it for pity points.

EDIT: I just checked this chick's feed and it's almost entirely just her arguing with people about personal beef. Log the fuck off.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
This post made me think a bit more on that Tweet. Honestly, I am not a fan of Kson's content or decision-making skills. However, this just reminds me that she seems to be a genuinely kind person, from what we have heard from people around her, going back to her Coco days. I would not be surprised to hear Kson reached out to her after Sayu detailed what she went through. Credit where credit's due.

Kson, shine on your crazy diamond, you.
:talentfreedom:
:cursedbae: from months ago but when people where speculating who was the person that talked to Kson behind Niji managers when she mentioned being "banned" by them.They said :zaionwhatsgoingon:,but that didnt make sense to me because she speedran her career and all of the arguments of her behavior being on purpose where like Nyfco-tier schizo ,others said Nina since her graduation but that also didnt make sense to me.Lets see how she does,she cant be worse than Nazuna thats for sure.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

moggi vibing

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I think it's fair to say people who complain about being swatted on Twitter are either lying, or just milking it for pity points.
Insert, Mel Nekomata's crutch claiming to be swatted numerous times during her OG scamming and physically attacked from said swatting incidents. I have family friends in law enforcement and they mention if there's an active investigation to not talk about that especially if you know your following knows your location or identifiable information. So yeah, I'd go with milking for pity, especially when you have 2 people actively fighting each other for said pity.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

I was bored at work today and I was surprised to learn about the amount of incidents at Disney parks.

Limkin

I don't think Holo girls will continue MP session, they had game breaking bugs every other minute and they all seem to be playing it already in solo anyway. Wonder if it's just because Calli has been hosting it and Niji will have a normal time playing

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
PLEASE BE :zaionwhatsgoingon:.I want to see what the bastards that celebrated her termination say about :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Based on the which I assume is the next talent's mascot in this teaser, it's possible since it fits Sayu's aesthetic.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Will there be another fight over who gets to play Yoshi in this Mario Party collab?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I don't think Holo girls will continue MP session, they had game breaking bugs every other minute and they all seem to be playing it already in solo anyway. Wonder if it's just because Calli has been hosting it and Niji will have a normal time playing
Did Calli say something about it? The girls have it planned for Thursday, otherwise.
20230829_190433.jpg

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

The wild-card for next VShojo member no one saw coming?

if this is real (her being the next member) I'm gonna kill you all and then myself.(in minecraft)
Tbh I was looking for more femboy streamers and I thought Tobs was one of them until they changed models then I realized they had tits. I wanted cute skunk femboy vtuber but no I get an actual woman for once when I wasn't even looking for one. It's not fair.
this is a psyop don't be fooled.
But can they talk like Eddie Murphy?

Do they even know who Eddie Murphy is?

Are they aware of Beverly Hills Cop before someone turned its theme into a meme?

(I assume that with people as Idol brained as these two, the answer is a resounding "Who?")
I fucking hate that a stupid fucking RINGTONE Mascot is what this song will be forever remembered for.

Based on the which I assume is the next talent's mascot in this teaser, it's possible since it fits Sayu's aesthetic.

all right fuckers line up I don't have enough ammo for all of you so your gonna have to share (in minecraft)
The mascot does have Sayu aesthetic. My gut feeling still thinks its Nina
Atagonism noted.
They're not employees, they're independent contractors.

I've heard from multiple reliable sources over the years that police typically advise swatting victims not to discuss it publicly as it encourages copycat incidents - which corresponds with the classic adage of "don't feed the trolls". Unless it happens while they're live so everyone finding out is unavoidable, I think it's fair to say people who complain about being swatted on Twitter are either lying, or just milking it for pity points.

EDIT: I just checked this chick's feed and it's almost entirely just her arguing with people about personal beef. Log the fuck off.
wouldn't stop them even if it's in their best interests to keep it private. Putting aside stupidity especially for terminal streamers you have to explain the interruption in your steaming somehow.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Apparently the " swatter " is openly talking about it. She then manage to blame a " friend " by publicly exposing them for no reason. Looking at the time lines in the pictures without much context the guy didnt really had time to even tell her.

A

Then a twitter users gave her some good advice. Get off socials. Go take care of your parents. Focus on your mental health. Dont feed the trolls. But somehow it became victim blaming and the twitter user is in fault and got harassed by retards for having common sense.

A

A

A

A

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
PLEASE BE :zaionwhatsgoingon:.I want to see what the bastards that celebrated her termination say about :Vesper-UNHINGED:
It would be funny if it was her since it would be two Vshoujo members that graduated their company and then got some crazy twitter troons after them for "XYZ reasons"

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
if this is real (her being the next member) I'm gonna kill you all and then myself.(in minecraft)

this is a psyop don't be fooled.

I fucking hate that a stupid fucking RINGTONE Mascot is what this song will be forever remembered for.

all right fuckers line up I don't have enough ammo for all of you so your gonna have to share (in minecraft)

Atagonism noted.

wouldn't stop them even if it's in their best interests to keep it private. Putting aside stupidity especially for terminal streamers you have to explain the interruption in your steaming somehow.
where did Sayu touched you ?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
She burnt down one company, and she is about to burn down another. Trust the plan.

Top Bottom