"The secret ingredient in my cookies are my boogers"Eva Ananova

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Stunned But Dumb

Lisa just used the word "maths" instead of "math" on stream (and repeated it a moment later without correcting herself), so let me pre-emptively set the record straight and say I'm not a Lisa alt.
every day the odds are greater than every poster here is just a vtuber anonymously posting with their peers who are doing the same

Kalion

:)

A
Kamiko Kana becomes the 4th ex-Tsunderia to announce hiatus in the past week.

fortnitesmasherX

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
every day the odds are greater than every poster here is just a vtuber anonymously posting with their peers who are doing the same
So true Sister!.I am Ayame BTW
Chu Chu

The Fubudrink,at this rate we would be able to make a bar with HoloDrinks

1693268367744.png

Puni Puni Ojou so cute

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)

Anime Fan

Nova Aokami is celebrating 50k subs with a yugioh collab stream. Apparently Shiina and Liora Walkyria are going to be showing up at some point to duel her.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

A
Kamiko Kana becomes the 4th ex-Tsunderia to announce hiatus in the past week.

Add her to the pit, im kinda expecting she appearing for Mr Shekelton house of weird girls

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Add her to the pit, im kinda expecting she appearing for Mr Shekelton house of weird girls
purin and hanabi as well though for purin maybe shes just gonna recuperate from her surgery

TheOathbreakerTarvos

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I don't follow rie but are her numbers that bad? It doesn't help she was retarded enough to move countries when borderline broke but I'm just curious if she's doing worse than the jp girls, those ladies don't break 100 viewers when I happen to see them.
Rie's numbers usually aren't bad. Obviously, the more, the better, but I see her getting a few hundred on most streams. Definitely better than the JP girls.

As for them, I can't speak too much on Michiru and Iori because they normally stream while I'm at work, unfortunately. Nasa generally streams later in the evening for me, about an hour or so before I go to sleep, so I try to tune in when I can. I could be wrong, but I feel like her numbers are slowly improving. I see her getting over 100 viewers more often, and when she gets raided, I've seen her retain a decent amount from them, especially when she does karaoke streams.

With this clip, and another clip of her laughing shared here recently, I think it's safe to declare that Lui also has one of the best laughs in Holo, alongside Botan, Flare, Mio, Polka, and others.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I always heard his “gotta support the cause!” as “gotta support the cause…sigh”. Like he gets that they can’t play it, and doesn’t want to rock that boat even if he doesn’t actually support the decision and thinks the drama was dumb.
I still dont get why so many people get all faggy about "support the cause" comment. More often than not its probably either to appease to the crowd or just a "look at me im supporting something by not really doing anything in the process". Also the majority of people that hated him for it, dont watch him anyways. He has a pretty big female and alphabet soup audience.

All four of them will announce something together.

I would assume that they will officially group up under a brand (if they havent, they should) and they will finally debut with their actual models.

There's as many chuubas' halted deterioration as there's stars in the universe, changes for the better I can only remember Pippa (which sounds surreal but Yuna streams corrobate for this) and Bodega, but never completely healed.
Many have reported that it has helped them get through social anxiety and depression and whatnot. That said you get the other side which some have gotten more paranoid and menhera because of it. Hell the IdolHE cute loli mentioned that she had graduated because she had a terrible case of anxiety and Vtubing sorta made her deal and overcome it (Kata was also there).

1693269286555.png

In her latest members stream Mozzu mentioned that the buddies were pretty close to debut. This is probably them setting a date for it to try and generate hype.

Edit:
They grabbed some premade models in order to get streaming straight away while they waited for their actual design's & rigs to be made. I think they should be calling it a rebrand but "Debut" is the word they keep throwing about.
If they promote themselves with ads, and pump out shorts and other side-content they could all make it. I hope they all make it.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I don't follow rie but are her numbers that bad? It doesn't help she was retarded enough to move countries when borderline broke but I'm just curious if she's doing worse than the jp girls, those ladies don't break 100 viewers when I happen to see them.
This is her stream average from Playboard:
1693269147932.png

Her superchat info is here (looks like she averages about $50 a stream, not sure about how much she makes from steamlabs or whatever else she uses):

Here's a few numbers from before she went on break:
1693269531392.png

braindoko

If you guys don't want Rie to graduate, you should watch her streams more!
I mean look at this pretty face. You don't wanna see this go homeless do you?

Archive

Here's something to get you interested!

Make sure to donate your himetax to your royal princess whenever she streams! She will be back from fleeing the country break soon!

I liked her chibi mocap streams and her Spanish streams but they’re so rare I end up not watching her

the IdolHE cute loli mentioned that she had graduated because she had a terrible case of anxiety and Vtubing sorta made her deal and overcome it (Kata was also there).

View attachment 42574
The ultimate conundrum, have a menhera oshi that’ll keep streaming and having occasional breakdowns or a happy oshi that won’t ever stream again

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
oh god Pippa schizo pilled another vtuber

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
As someone who 'watched' the Genshin streams Pippa put out they were not doing sponsorships to sell Genshin to the regular Tom, Dick, and Harry's as per normal. The whole point of those streams was to do a watchalong of their very sad attempt to create Genshin Esports live at Gamescom and even with how stupid that idea is on paper the execution managed to make the game look even worse then the reputation it already has which was an impressive feat honestly.
How the fuck do you do genshin E-sports? What is there to master except team comp and spamming ults to min-max numbers like an autist? The game has no platforming, no real movement apart from some sprint ults (and those are limited), and the game stops you from moving when attacking, what the fuck is there to get good at?!

fortnitesmasherX

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
This is her stream average from Playboard:
View attachment 42570
Her superchat info is here (looks like she averages about $50 a stream, not sure about how much she makes from steamlabs or whatever else she uses):

Here's a few numbers from before she went on break:
View attachment 42576
A lot of niggas say playboard is very inaccurate but it's the best data we can have. Man the superchats are really low and if my bs math is correct she made like 50 bucks off of those 4 streams. However I do think memberships are the bulk of their paycheck and we don't have any info on that, correct? If she moved to avoid taxes I hope she isn't retarded enough to move to a commie run shithole. Not gonna lie, unless she has a decent membership base it looks pretty dire for her if this is her only source of income.

Top Bottom