"I can't believe they whitewashed me! Fucking Chinese they whitewashed me guys"Nyaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
YouTube killed the Parrot (possibly literally if he is to be believed)

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I don't follow rie but are her numbers that bad? It doesn't help she was retarded enough to move countries when borderline broke but I'm just curious if she's doing worse than the jp girls, those ladies don't break 100 viewers when I happen to see them.
her genshin stream was sub 100. she usually at 97-104 when i watch. her strong suit is non standard vtuber shit like those ???? sundays she used to do (and showed anime dick on) and then rhe bad architecture stream. her game streams are... boring.

look at this shit

this was fun

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
A lot of niggas say playboard is very inaccurate but it's the best data we can have. Man the superchats are really low and if my bs math is correct she made like 50 bucks off of those 4 streams. However I do think memberships are the bulk of their paycheck and we don't have any info on that, correct? If she moved to avoid taxes I hope she isn't retarded enough to move to a commie run shithole. Not gonna lie, unless she has a decent membership base it looks pretty dire for her if this is her only source of income.
Sometimes, when I'm feeling really autistic, I look at this part of the youtube home page:
1693270669430.png
and endlessly reload the page and jot down the amount of unique profile pics I can see to get a rough estimate of the number of current members, but otherwise I don't know of any way to see membership stats.

Anime Fan

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Sven

How the fuck do you do genshin E-sports? What is there to master except team comp and spamming ults to min-max numbers like an autist? The game has no platforming, no real movement apart from some sprint ults (and those are limited), and the game stops you from moving when attacking, what the fuck is there to get good at?!
So the 'events' they showed which had a team of 2 people consisting of 1 invited streamer and 1 con-go'er, were fighting world bosses, a race up some tower in a town, surviving near a ?Lava Troll? (Not allowed to fight or leave a ring visible on the ground just survive), fighting Weekly (I think) bosses, and hide and seek within a small area in a town. They were provided full C6 maxed out full rosters, weapons, & artifacts obviously to show of how amazing the game is.

What happened was the streamers were shit and the fights ended up in loses 80% of the time despite being ridiculously OP, the tower race was boring as could be, and hide and seek with a minimap and very nebulous rules that they had to triple the length of mid-event because they didn't think of the fact that you couldn't tag (using some characters buff skill) when in the water, or when climbing.

Negzana

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So the 'events' they showed which had a team of 2 people consisting of 1 invited streamer and 1 con-go'er, were fighting world bosses, a race up some tower in a town, surviving near a ?Lava Troll? (Not allowed to fight or leave a ring visible on the ground just survive), fighting Weekly (I think) bosses, and hide and seek within a small area in a town. They were provided full C6 maxed out full rosters, weapons, & artifacts obviously to show of how amazing the game is.

What happened was the streamers were shit and the fights ended up in loses 80% of the time despite being ridiculously OP, the tower race was boring as could be, and hide and seek with a minimap and very nebulous rules that they had to triple the length of mid-event because they didn't think of the fact that you couldn't tag (using some characters buff skill) when in the water, or when climbing.
How did they loose to fucking genshin bosses? I have NEVER been wiped by anything in that game, even if a character dies to something they get res'd in 10 seconds or less.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
YouTube killed the Parrot (possibly literally if he iss to be believed)

What a retard.He tought people wouldnt paid membership and report his content?.Props to him for doing something for unity trough the only thing all of the vtuber fandoms hate:dramatubers
2chan must not have a /Pol/ section if Ayame is posting here
When i kill all of the Koreans left in Holo your oshi and her Indofriends are next *giggles*

Topo Chico

This is her stream average from Playboard:
View attachment 42570
Her superchat info is here (looks like she averages about $50 a stream, not sure about how much she makes from steamlabs or whatever else she uses):

Here's a few numbers from before she went on break:
View attachment 42576
Her streaming hours are just rough as well. Based on twitch global viewership NA prime time 4pm est to 9pm est dominate. She streams very late most of the time for NA viewers and I guess very early for EU? Geographically cucked.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I never got why people get angry at the "Meloco and Kotoka circumvented TVA" when Niji probably knew what it was getting and what they wanted when they hired two JP ESLs for EN, did they both hide the JP ESL till last second or is it just shitposting mixed with some salt at the engrish/JP streams
Kotoka hides it at first while iirc Meloco straight up goes that she's JP native and people can guess anyway thanks to her classic R/L issue that is present light at her debut. Either the antis hate the two because of that, or because the two ended up becoming more faster buddies with the JP (Meloco was like, the 2nd EN that got invited into NijiJP Debi Debiru's game thingie after Elira and its like, during her first month of debut, for example) compared to say, other NijiEN which ticks them off, somehow.

Personally, don't really know why the hate either.
There's most likely a Schindler's List-long list of JPs waiting to get into VTA, I'm assuming more than a dozen are also EN-fluent or close enough (ala Meloco) thus this is expected chaffing of sorts. Also a black company run with as many dubious rules and double-meaning regulations as Anycolor has at this point in time garnered a dedicated army of antis.
Not to mention that in VTA you really are there to study and do actual learning stuff as a content creator/streamer/what have you, and it has a far longer time to do before you 'graduate' and be a vtuber, and even then you still have no clue whether you could be niji or not. It's not a clear sure-way to join Nijisanji at the time, especially since people don't know if Niji still have regular typical auditions or not.

So when you really want to be a niji vtuber and don't want to go that hassle, you start looking at alternatives. Like the EN auditions.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
What a retard.He tought people wouldnt paid membership and report his content?.Props to him for doing something for unity trough the only thing all of the vtuber fandoms hate:dramatubers
The nude pic was something he forgot about because it had been on his patreon for a while he didn't intentionally upload it and think it would be safe behind a paywall

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I don't know of any way to see membership stats.
the only data is member polls and even then there's probably like 50% of people who don't even vote. I'd really like to see their numbers at any of these small companies. The ones who still exist and have talents that haven't fucked off must be doing something to stay afloat.
Unless you grind for months to put out content like Shiina or Pippa, vtubing is near-certainly going to be a part-time job for anyone doing it.
I think is also a mix of what type of audience you attract. Shiina attracts a lot of weirdos who want to take care of her so they donate to her, same with pippa but with a mix of niggas who like edgy content and know it's a dying breed. Rie I don't know what kind of fanbase she attracts. I'll keep saying it, they need to find a way to convert viewers into spenders but not go full jew about it. They also need to fuck off from their commie run shitholes and move to bumfuck nowhere next to pippa to save money, tenma is probably living like a queen since romania is cheap as shit.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

famous artist pipkun

I'd say her game streams are pretty good when she's playing with others competitively (Uno and Mario Party were a riot).
you mean... collabs?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
the only data is member polls and even then there's probably like 50% of people who don't even vote. I'd really like to see their numbers at any of these small companies. The ones who still exist and have talents that haven't fucked off must be doing something to stay afloat.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rie had similar numbers.

I'd say her game streams are pretty good when she's playing with others competitively (Uno and Mario Party were a riot).
Any of Rie's collab streams are great and I'd say one of her strongest points as a streamer. If I were Rie, I'd try to do two collabs a week, one on her own channel and one on another person's channel outside of Phase Connect, to get more attention to herself and try to grow her audience.

famous artist pipkun

I wouldn't be surprised if Rie had similar numbers.

Any of Rie's collab streams are great and I'd say one of her strongest points as a streamer. If I were Rie, I'd try to do two collabs a week, one on her own channel and one on another person's channel outside of Phase Connect, to get more attention to herself and try to grow her audience.
collabs and experimental streams for sure. those are her strong suits. did she get banned from doing ????? streams after the dick yab?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Top Bottom