"sometimes I post pregnant brian griffin and see if anyone sees it before I can delete it - nobody has caught it just yet"Coni Confetti

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Also when does kiara album come out? I'm curious to see what she made, she's one of the few holos who try to make something other than generic anime shit.
Tomorrow. Probably 12 AM JST on the 30th. The songs are supposed to be a lot of different styles, too.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Honestly altare has always given me duplicitous snake vibes and his faggy voice doesn't help him at all.
It does rub me the wrong way, but IIRC he had to re-train his ability to speak at some point, which could lead to a more "constructed" way of speaking that doesn't have that natural feeling that we're feeling the lack of. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt as a person, even if I don't particularly like listening to him.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Also when does kiara album come out? I'm curious to see what she made, she's one of the few holos who try to make something other than generic anime shit.
Tomorrow.
Physical pre-orders opening during her Ring Fit stream tomorrow, with the music preview released during the stream.
Digital release at midnight on the 30th matching your timezone (eg. the standard stupid music release schedule).

Will contain new songs plus her previous singles. New songs will all be in English. Multi-genre.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Speaking of Lia

She's back (with new emotes and alerts)

braindoko

Digi-shell raided into Nano, first thing I hear is “drink the piss” repeated over and over :zaionwhatsgoingon:
Thank you, imma watch Pomu instead

E: got an ad for the new robot girl, sadly she has the most mid taste in streams and only knows Eva which isn’t even mecha :fishmandispair:
pjfabg.png

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Iroha 3.0

- New costume on Sept. 2nd

image.png

- New Cover song drop

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Also I have just been thinking recently, all of Tempus seems to have some kinda dark personality quirks under their surface. Altare had mentioned his gamer rage in the past, and I would not be surprised if he’s got some manipulative/power-trip side underneath alongside that. Vesper wasn’t just “haha, he’s so crazy!”, but was “oh…he really is crazy…”. Magni was hiding his femininity. And Axel….Axel is just Axel.
From all the shit i head about Tempus HQ i think the rrat about Altare just being a first class manipulator is my favorite, there was a psycho on /MANS/ theorizing that he took advantage of Kobo to leech her using his anime masterclass clown powers to be like a brother to her knowing Kobo has less than high class love for her actual brother (that is clinically super autistic to the point he can't be touched and when you heard her talking about him is like she want him to disappear), in my book he has the capital sin of being korean and for that you should spite him

Wonder what it took her so long to have a album when Calli shit them literally every month, but power to her i guess

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
From all the shit i head about Tempus HQ i think the rrat about Altare just being a first class manipulator is my favorite, there was a psycho on /MANS/ theorizing that he took advantage of Kobo to leech her using his anime masterclass clown powers to be like a brother to her knowing Kobo has less than high class love for her actual brother (that is clinically super autistic to the point he can't be touched and when you heard her talking about him is like she want him to disappear), in my book he has the capital sin of being korean and for that you should spite him

The Dark lord OmegAltare rrats were kinda fun, i love how autistic yet eerily beleeb-able it all was due to the faggy lore and sword guns nobody gave a shit about

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Well, thats kind of the whole shtick with Randon. We just need a schizoid brotuber that can actually function in society.

:)

Level tank to get an FFXIV girl, got it.

I met two mainlining Bard in HW/SB. Would not recommend.

You meet and marry a lovely woman, you live together in a nice house with a decent job and a couple of kids. It's a good life, maybe a bit boring, but good. One day you get sent a .rar file. Upon opening it, you see an archive of videos, each featuring a sexualized a cartoon woman who seems to be talking over a video game, youtube videos, or seemingly nothing at all. You find yourself mesmerized by these videos as she goes on long rants about her disturbing fetishes for guro and stalking, degenerate hobbies, and strange hand cam videos where she consumes bugs, soap, and even her own fluids.

Normally, you would've simply stopped watching, but you can't quite shake the feeling... that she sounds familiar. The inflections, the tones, the accent,everything about the way she speaks sounds similar for some reason. Even in her handcam videos give you a sense of deja vu. The front door of your home opens and you close the folder in a panic as your wife calls your name in her usual loving greeting.

"It couldn't be... No... Just an old man's mind playing tricks on him," you think as you go back to your good, but a bit boring life.

Alternative (real) ending; looking at all these clips and fondly reminiscing of why you groomed her to begin with.

Yeah I think she's been doing commissions (or at least open to them) on her own for most of the time so it's nothing new to interfere, probably.

FF Wedding Pics FF Wedding pics! :polkasticks:You know they're out there, they always are :smugpipi:

Did you know there's mods for FFXIV? That can replace animations? With sex animations. It only shows for the people that have it installed naturally, but just keep that in mind whenever you see two people in random idle or otherwise repeating animated poses standing very close to each other. Au Ra male/Miqo'te female animation pairs were a pretty popular combo at the time I'd seen them, though they can be adjusted to different sizes. Because of how they have to be made to work and line up properly, they're generally keyed to specific races at specific height sliders, because [user x] made it for themselves and [partner y].

I'm sure the second someone springs out of a dark van and tries to abduct them they'll scream for help and call the cops like the teases they are.

Honestly altare has always given me duplicitous snake vibes and his faggy voice doesn't help him at all. Even if he didn't have anything to do with vespers initial suspension I blame him for everything wrong in tempus.

The kind of person that plays male viera is the same kind of fag that'd suck your dick for $20 and then report you to the police for soliciting sex.

It does rub me the wrong way, but IIRC he had to re-train his ability to speak at some point, which could lead to a more "constructed" way of speaking that doesn't have that natural feeling that we're feeling the lack of. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt as a person, even if I don't particularly like listening to him.

Did he get shot in the head or something? The fuck?

Wonder what it took her so long to have a album when Calli shit them literally every month, but power to her i guess

I'd think it's because Calli's been in the music business for a lot longer than she's been in Holo and already has the connections and the process for getting them done. She has used the medium to ACCELLERATE her work on that front to a ridiculous degree. Anyone not used to or familiar with the process wouldn't be able to just hammer them out like that, especially when they don't know what kind of sound or style they might be angling for.

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The Dark lord OmegAltare rrats were kinda fun, i love how autistic yet eerily beleeb-able it all was due to the faggy lore and sword guns nobody gave a shit about
I still think he resent Magni and Vesper because all his gimmick was to be this reliable leader and then he lose half his gen in less than a year

Horo7618

No one in particular
I'd think it's because Calli's been in the music business for a lot longer than she's been in Holo and already has the connections and the process for getting them done. She has used the medium to ACCELLERATE her work on that front to a ridiculous degree. Anyone not used to or familiar with the process wouldn't be able to just hammer them out like that, especially when they don't know what kind of sound or style they might be angling for.
Calli's's also had a proper music label working with her for a while now. Kiara's doing this largely on her own (I'm sure Cover is providing some level of support, how much we don't really know...)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I still think he resent Magni and Vesper because all his gimmick was to be this reliable leader and then he lose half his gen in less than a year
And uh, y'know, because Tempus kinda became the Magni, Vesper, their weird Dog, and The Clown show instead.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Calli's's also had a proper music label working with her for a while now. Kiara's doing this largely on her own (I'm sure Cover is providing some level of support, how much we don't really know...)

I kind of conflated all that into 'the process' I said. Calli/Karen has those kinds of contacts already so she already has people that know her work and how to work with her, Kiara's got to establish all those kinds of connections while trying to find her sound.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
If you guys don't want Rie to graduate, you should watch her streams more!
I mean look at this pretty face. You don't wanna see this go homeless do you?

Archive

Here's something to get you interested!

Make sure to donate your himetax to your royal princess whenever she streams! She will be back from fleeing the country break soon!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I mean look at this pretty face. You don't wanna see this go homeless do you?

Archive

Here's something to get you interested!

Make sure to donate your himetax to your royal princess whenever she streams! She will be back from fleeing the country break soon!

I don't follow rie but are her numbers that bad? It doesn't help she was retarded enough to move countries when borderline broke but I'm just curious if she's doing worse than the jp girls, those ladies don't break 100 viewers when I happen to see them.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She actually disagrees with the volume of music she has been releasing with UMJ and thinks it is way too much too close together.

This stream is actually good insight into her view on her past and future music, in general:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Are you still getting called floaty girl by your neighbors?

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Cute aussie koala playing Death and Taxes

And also cute green-haired fish playing Terraria

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Lisa just used the word "maths" instead of "math" on stream (and repeated it a moment later without correcting herself), so let me pre-emptively set the record straight and say I'm not a Lisa alt.

Are you still getting called floaty girl by your neighbors?
It's entirely possible this was the reason she moved.

every day the odds are greater than every poster here is just a vtuber anonymously posting with their peers who are doing the same
It's pretty much a given that's what /vt/ is, so I could see it here too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom