"You guys called me a 'scaly' so I'm gonna make fun of you guys too; Because I said that I would smash the pokemon that we're riding on right now. I don't trust any man who likes Gardevoir, because I know they wanna smash Gardevoir... I know this, this is a fact... it's a MEME!"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Take some notes guys.
Didn't Lia basically bitch and moan recently about chat bullying her a bit too much and that she got uncomfortable with it?
Yeah that's what I though too, why does she keep posting this retarded stuff after complaining (twice) about wanting her chat more safe and comfy? ⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
I don't think you're safe and comfy Lia. Maybe she has moments of clarity or something where the meds hit just right and think oh shit..... did I say all that.... ALL CHAT'S FAULT!

Horo7618

No one in particular
Kiara's announcement:
1693255932528.png

1693255945350.png

Tired Taxpayer

Was anyone around for the end of Randon's stream on twitch? He did a raid to someone called Dr. Hakase and that person mentioned that he did cosplay and that he meet Randon a few times, he showed a "cosplay staff/spear" that was broken but he mentioned he didn't wanted to throw it away because Randon had touched it, I wonder if its a random meeting or if he lives in the same state maybe or something. I think he mentioned were he works/studies or something like that but I missed the name.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Not-Username

"I wanted the album art to be more abstract and not anime so you could give it to your normie friends and trick them into listening to it"
:SelenHAHAhere:
Honestly not a bad plan.
Do u was also very normie digestible.
The more so with kpop tendencies.

Also the way she talks there will be more coming which probably doesn't have fully to do with the album release?!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Its still pretty weird to see Pippa and Lia get shoutouts and tweets from large corpos, almost like Phase Connect is actually highly influential despite not being the biggest of the small corpos.
It's not? Japan aside, I mean.

LastRide

Isa just dropped a cover of Fake Ass Gold, so we know she can spit bars now. Her vocal range continues to impress me.

EDIT: lmao

1693257133445.png

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Was anyone around for the end of Randon's stream on twitch? He did a raid to someone called Dr. Hakase and that person mentioned that he did cosplay and that he meet Randon a few times, he showed a "cosplay staff/spear" that was broken but he mentioned he didn't wanted to throw it away because Randon had touched it, I wonder if its a random meeting or if he lives in the same state maybe or something. I think he mentioned were he works/studies or something like that but I missed the name.
Dr. Hakase is Lando's friend and livestream assistant. Have no idea how long they've known each other but they met before Lando switched to Magni. People were saying during the Offkai expo thing Randon probably met up with him along with Bettel so this story is like a soft confirmation.

braindoko

Tamagotchi woman chatting, of note is this “silent raid” by PandAura

tt3a0f.jpeg

They seem to have stayed in touch after this interview

🙂🖕
85A90982-0A20-4C28-841C-786D2E92232A.jpeg

Last edited:

Tubedude

Yeah that's what I though too, why does she keep posting this retarded stuff after complaining (twice) about wanting her chat more safe and comfy? ⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
I don't think you're safe and comfy Lia. Maybe she has moments of clarity or something where the meds hit just right and think oh shit..... did I say all that.... ALL CHAT'S FAULT!
Lia wants to be insulted and assaulted by a hot man. Lia's chatters are unlikely to be the hot men she desires.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Maybe if you fags watched her sponsored Genshin stream she wouldn't be so broke!
I only partly watched Pippa play Genshin, and I even skipped Lia's stream. Hime has no chance.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I think despite all other shenanigans that Lia might be the most mental vtuber. Like the one that needs the most help and isn't getting it.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
I think despite all other shenanigans that Lia might be the most mental vtuber. Like the one that needs the most help and isn't getting it.
She's not special. It's just standard-issue fatherlessness combined with being a tumblr kid.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Lia wants to be insulted and assaulted by a hot man. Lia's chatters are unlikely to be the hot men she desires.
All cats are grey in the dark, or over TCP/IP.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
People made jokes of him looking like a femboy and then dogpiled on him because he made a Psudosupportive (vague) tweet that annoyed people here and so are determined to shit on him despite him showing no further signs of being a troon supporter.

It pretty much boils down to no one caring enough to actually check. Hes mid at worst but does put in work for the group as far as I can tell.
I always heard his “gotta support the cause!” as “gotta support the cause…sigh”. Like he gets that they can’t play it, and doesn’t want to rock that boat even if he doesn’t actually support the decision and thinks the drama was dumb.

Also I have just been thinking recently, all of Tempus seems to have some kinda dark personality quirks under their surface. Altare had mentioned his gamer rage in the past, and I would not be surprised if he’s got some manipulative/power-trip side underneath alongside that. Vesper wasn’t just “haha, he’s so crazy!”, but was “oh…he really is crazy…”. Magni was hiding his femininity. And Axel….Axel is just Axel.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I only partly watched Pippa play Genshin, and I even skipped Lia's stream. Hime has no chance.
Genshin is possibly the most boring game to watch people play, any stream of it will just be people rolling gacha for characters or weapons or whatever, people grinding the same thing 20 times, people "fighting" enemies which mostly consists of spamming ults until everything dies in 5 seconds or trying out quests which boils down to skipping most of the dialogue and story and lusting over the playable characters.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Genshin is possibly the most boring game to watch people play, any stream of it will just be people rolling gacha for characters or weapons or whatever, people grinding the same thing 20 times, people "fighting" enemies which mostly consists of spamming ults until everything dies in 5 seconds or trying out quests which boils down to skipping most of the dialogue and story and lusting over the playable characters.
The most fun i had out of genshin was learning the stupid amount of effort people go through to skip content (as in whole islands) because they can.

Top Bottom