"My mouth just automatically goes to a suck shape"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
The Imperator returns from her two week beach trip.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Halo 1 and 3 I agree

Halo 2's legendary is just not fun, theres no skill involved at some points it's just luck. I did beat it on Legendary like 5 years ago but it was the second most unpleasant experience to all of Halo 5. Not just that but the Ultra spam and weird enemy placement just breaks immersion. Halo CE and 3 Legendarys till feels immersive, H2L just feels like bad fanfiction with its enemy placement and spawns
Yeah true, I suppressed a lot of Halo 2 memories but I can remember CE/3 (and ODST) well.
no evidance outside of nina leaving. and given that her stated reason for leaving was impostor syndrome i doubt she would go to a new corpo.
That and it would be pretty bad taste for her to reappear again, especially after being present in NijiEN girl's streams in the background, while that isn't a bad thing if she was already rejoining a new agency this means they had shit ready to go for her for months, even before Nina (an open book of a person) stated she started having thoughts of graduating.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Iroha gets 3.0 tomorrow. (Or about 17 hours.)

k-kawaii... 😊

image.png

JP MC preps for the Summer Fes.

Lui PoV here. It's after 3am and they're all still working quite hard on various projects.

I'll probably post less EN content going forward. I'm at a point in my JP studies where I'm comfortable to 100% switch to all JP media in my free time. Since I don't have any native speakers around me, Vtubers make a convenient and authentic way to get lots of listening practice.

So I've unsubbed and unfollowed all my usual EN Tubers. I didn't really want to, but it's a sacrifice I'm ok with making for the sake of improving my language skills in free time.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Randon taking Lando to play Barotrauma.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

People are saying that the new Vshojo member its Nina Kosaka.Do they any source for that or its just an ass-pull?

I would not be surprised if its Nina or they are going to pick another from the clike like GEEGA. hell why not put all the effort and put Joel in, is not that they are afraid to put babinikus on the company

She didn't leave because of health issues.

warosu.org/vt/thread/57031950#p57037017

tl:dr, low numbers and not being allowed to do coomer asmr on her other accounts is the actual reason.
Or option 3, she got into Idol ES, you see when Mr Shekelton was answering Maros on twitter there was a very particular one that he answered about some chuuba that was in a corp and wanted to go into Idol, mr Shekelton say that yes she could audition but if she gets in has to terminate their contract with the other company

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Randon taking Lando to play Barotrauma.

Orc and twink ride again! I remember them talking about wanting to play this before. At least it's finally happening, albeit under different circumstances.

His new model is growing on me though. I like the interchangeable faces.
Untitled.png

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
I would not be surprised if its Nina or they are going to pick another from the clike like GEEGA. hell why not put all the effort and put Joel in, is not that they are afraid to put babinikus on the company
How many times has "VShojo is the TNA of vtubing" been said?

A full third of their talent pool is basically grabbing talent from elsewhere after they exit another company.

This also equates to 3/4ths of their non-founding current members.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

joeboxer44

Any vshojo fans here who watched their concert? How was it?

Also, nijibros, anything interesting that happened/ is happening on Mysta's long ass grad stream?

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
How many times has "VShojo is the TNA of vtubing" been said?
Is because is cheaper, they dont have to put to much effort searching for a base because they already have them, there is absolute no benefit in going into vshoujo unless you wnat a free blue checkmark

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
More Shiori highlights from my favorite clipper

I really dislike the crazy yandere thumbnails for Shiori.

It's not who she is, stop projecting, step on me faggots.

Limkin

I really dislike the crazy yandere thumbnails for Shiori.

It's not who she is, stop projecting, step on me faggots.
Better than all Neririn's thumbnails being from the same fanartist who has a terminal coombrain

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Badass Botan by @hiroki_ree.jpg

Badass La-Lion

belated birthday Haachama by @OGURA32.jpg

Belated birthday Haachama

Doctor Kayfabe

It's good to see that Randon seems to be streaming to YT as well so far, however, there's a non-zero chance the "no multi-streaming" rule ends up biting him. I'm aware of a few smaller creators who switched to youtube-only when that ToS change went into effect.

So apparently Cover has a specific rule set for each girl and or situation related to hand cam streams and whether or not gloves are required.
JP brains, why are you like this?

The most obvious reason is to cover up any possible identifying marks, scars, or (and here's the big one) creases on fingers from rings.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Yuno Nightingale streaming

Dude, the first time i've played this was one of the most exausting experiences i ever had at a videogame.

edit: This is what i'm talking about.
:SelenHAHAhere:
yunof.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom