"Is Stuart Little the guy that ages backwards, or is that Breaking Benjamin?"Rosemi Lovelock

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Horo7618

No one in particular
Uruka accidentally posted her ewok publicly and decided to leave it up
1693142968178.png

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
I missed Calli and Gura performing that 2hu song by Not Azki from 14 years ago. Does anyone have a catbox or streamable?

This shit was my introduction to 2hu music

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Guys, is it within normal menhera chuuba behavior to go AFK for an hour in the middle of a stream, then come back and say you passed out due to the sleeping pills and alcohol?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
Guys, is it within normal menhera chuuba behavior to go AFK for an hour in the middle of a stream, then come back and say you passed out due to the sleeping pills and alcohol?
I think the rule is, if Matsuri wouldn't do it you've gone too far.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Is mold woman hitting the Lean?

Stunned But Dumb

Made a mock up of a tenma trading card for something I want to work on, kind of wish phase connect's colors weren't black and white.

I need to find a better border color that still reps phase connect as a whole

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Kiara...
Orange woman love!

Kiara... I know you're not in Japan, you're working really hard to keep up the kayfabe, or you meant to tell me there is actually technology to do a live performance all the way from a separate continent? :loading:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
According to Coco you don't necessarily even need to be menhera to pass out on sleeping pills on stream. Or do laser hair removal.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

For the poorfags; Part 2 of Splash Party​

holosplash.jpg

USS IOWA

Kiara... I know you're not in Japan, you're working really hard to keep up the kayfabe, or you meant to tell me there is actually technology to do a live performance all the way from a separate continent? :loading:
I heard of some cryptic rumours that exist a technology that sends data near instantaneously from across the globe. But seriously Kiara is really autistic about kayfabe involving company events.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She's definitely playing it up. She said during yesterday's stream that she couldn't say what timezone she was in, but her stream would be an hour earlier. She said that, but had her local time displayed in the whole stream, which was Austrian time lol

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
She's definitely playing it up. She said during yesterday's stream that she couldn't say what timezone she was in, but her stream would be an hour earlier. She said that, but had her local time displayed in the whole stream, which was Austrian time lol
every time she comes back she loses a couple IQ. rip chicken.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Is mold woman hitting the Lean?
A non-pink mold woman with a far smaller audience. I'm not going to link this directly to them for now despite coming off as a massive femboy for doing so.

Not-Username

I heard of some cryptic rumours that exist a technology that sends data near instantaneously from across the globe. But seriously Kiara is really autistic about kayfabe involving company events.
I mean, besides the thing in parenthesis, there is nothing alluding to it being a live performance.
The whole paragraph is also valid for the recording

But she IS a keyfabe fan.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Was there an archive to randon's come back stream? I was asleep when he streamed

Edit :
Nevermind i found @Lurker Throwaway 's post thank you

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

People are saying that the new Vshojo member its Nina Kosaka.Do they any source for that or its just an ass-pull?

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

While she is keeping Kayfabe up, the way they do these concerts is to do rehearsals then a final "real" one. They may clean up a few things, but the performance isn't supposed to be a "best of". It's an idol thing. The slight imperfections are actually important.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

People are saying that the new Vshojo member its Nina Kosaka.Do they any source for that or its just an ass-pull?

Would probably be a better fit than Nijisanji was. Hopefully her new model will be on par with the one she had as Nina. :kiarachefkiss:

Top Bottom