"I didn't go to my class reunion; Everyone is working for hedge funds, Goldman Sachs, crazy stuff, while I'm out here... like this! ahHaHAHAHAha"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Holy shit.Calling him a Nijinigga its an act of mercy.
This is geniuenly some of the worst schizophrenia ive seen and its always on reddit and not on /vt/

There is no "haha theres a chance its just a bored SEAYamanba wasting his time baiting" but the sheer combined insecurity and tism of a redditor that feels all too realistic for them

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
This is geniuenly some of the worst schizophrenia ive seen and its always on reddit and not on /vt/

There is no "haha theres a chance its just a bored SEAYamanba wasting his time baiting" but the sheer combined insecurity and tism of a redditor that feels all too realistic for them
Might I interest you in the nycfo comment sections for prime schizo spotting?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Kiara...
Orange woman love!

Why does Kiara always seem to make excuses for her performances because she got stuck doing a song she either didn't like or a part she thought wouldn't fit her style? Haters will give her shit for her performance doesn't matter what she sings. The people who like her will just enjoy her dancing and singing on stage. Now they will be hyper-focused to see where she fucked up or what part sounds off whereas normally they wouldn't even notice.

Sawa's fan name poll ended. They'll still be grapists to me

Archive

Fuck that. Grapists it is.

People are saying that the new Vshojo member its Nina Kosaka.Do they any source for that or its just an ass-pull?

None beyond wishful thinking so far as I'm aware, based on the fact that Mouse & Nina are pretty close, collabing a lot via Luxiem to the degree that there's a bunch of Nina references throughout Mouse's assets and backgrounds.
On the other hand Nina said she wouldn't be on the internet for a long time and would be travelling, which she seems to be sticking to based on stories from other Niji talents have told about her since.
no evidance outside of nina leaving. and given that her stated reason for leaving was impostor syndrome i doubt she would go to a new corpo.
Because while there really isnt "concrete" evidence. Mouse has hinted multiple times that Nina would possibly join them. This bitch is as subtle as the iceberg that hit the Titanic. People say Kiara leaks shit all the time but Mouse goes above and beyond with her not-so-subtle WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE.

She didn't leave because of health issues.

warosu.org/vt/thread/57031950#p57037017

tl:dr, low numbers and not being allowed to do coomer asmr on her other accounts is the actual reason.
I don't know much about her past life nor did I know she did coomer ASMR. Hell, I remember her saying in her debut that she wouldn't do coomer ASMR. Why the fuck would you join a small Vtuber company that forces you to not post your coomer shit which is your main source of income? (PRISM is tiny when it comes to Vtubing even if they have Sony money)

Anyone know who this is? Apparently they are having the shittiest week of their streaming career getting hacked and doxed and now they're giving up.

Archive

And nothing of value was lost.

Tweet popped up on my FOR YOU tab which I check every day when I wake up because I dont have anything better to do with my life.

Either this person is a massive retard and made his information public to someone that hates them or this is fake as fuck because he is a nobody and in looking for pitty subs by bitching on Twitter.

Nigga needs to backflip off a building.

Some shilling. Small 1view did a Picon cover. I learned about this song originally from Astel's cover featuring Oga.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Onigiri did a cooking collab with both Pika and Henya... Perhaps

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Might I interest you in the nycfo comment sections for prime schizo spotting?
Nyfco feels less schizphrenic and more a bunch of zoomers trying to mean girl about some random faggots online, imo

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Ok that was funny

He did joke about taking the genshin and honkai ones down, so we'll see if he goes through with it.
Why those specifically?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Nothing to go on but it's pretty

If I had to make a stretch tho there may be some significance to Henya writing the invitation

ill shit on vsho all day but i do like the little animations they put together for talents sometimes even if they stole it from smash bros

Because while there really isnt "concrete" evidence. Mouse has hinted multiple times that Nina would possibly join them. This bitch is as subtle as the iceberg that hit the Titanic. People say Kiara leaks shit all the time but Mouse goes above and beyond with her not-so-subtle WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE.
Mouses "hinting" also included Mysta Magni and Vesper in that case. Whatever the fuck shes doing does not nessicarily mean they are joining. Could be as simple as appearing on her talk show.

No offense dude but your huffing the copium.

soap suds

Also, nijibros, anything interesting that happened/ is happening on Mysta's long ass grad stream?
And he's out.
1693167585788898.png
As for anything interesting, not really. I mean, Pomu mentioned that she and Mysta knew each other before Niji, but that's about it. He's going to keep all his vods up, but he did joke about taking the genshin and honkai ones down, so we'll see if he goes through with it.

edit: His letter
F4kFhaCbcAAmiMG.jpeg
edit 2: If there's anything I'm happy about regarding his and Nina's graduations, it's that they both were allowed to have streams and give their fans a letter. Knowing we aren't getting one for Ves and Magni hurt, but I guess I can go on happy that they're literally collabing with each other right now lol.

Last edited:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Nyfco feels less schizphrenic and more a bunch of zoomers trying to mean girl about some random faggots online, imo
Gotta dig through some pigshit before you find the golden fujo schizoposts.

Limkin

Ignoring the clickbait, this would mean Advent has at the very least two managers

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Not satisfied with defeating the great filtering helicopter boss, Airi continues.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Gotta dig through some pigshit before you find the golden fujo schizoposts.
Yeah look at Mumei's page, that fulfilled my schizo quota

for the year

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
And he's out.
View attachment 42406
As for anything interesting, not really. I mean, Pomu mentioned that she and Mysta knew each other before Niji, but that's about it. He's going to keep all his vods up, but he did joke about taking the genshin and honkai ones down, so we'll see if he goes through with it.

edit: His letter
View attachment 42408
edit 2: If there's anything I'm happy about regarding his and Nina's graduations, it's that they both were allowed to have streams and give their fans a letter. Knowing we aren't getting one for Ves and Magni hurt, but I guess I can go on happy that they're literally collabing with each other right now lol.
WAIT! HE DIDN'T GRADUATE LIKE A MONTH AGO!!?:NOWWELAUGH:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap Links

Pages 1-50, pages 50-100, pages 100-150, pages 150-200, pages 200-250, pages 250-300, pages 300-350, pages 350-400, pages 400-450, pages 450-500

Pages 500-550, ~ lmao ~ pages 550-600, pages 600-650, pages 650-700, pages 700-750, pages 750-800, pages 800-850, pages 850-900, pages 900-950, pages 950-1000

Pages 1000-1050, pages 1050-1100, pages 1100-1150, pages 1150-1200, pages 1200-1250, pages 1250-1300, pages 1300-1350, pages 1350-1400, pages 1400-1450, pages 1450-1500

Pages 1500-1550, pages 1550-1600, pages 1600-1650, pages 1650-1700, pages 1700-1750, pages 1750-1800, pages 1800-1850, pages 1850-1900, pages 1900-1950, pages 1950-2000

Pages 2000-2050, pages 2050-2100, pages 2100-2150, pages 2150-2200, pages 2200-2250, pages 2250-2300, pages 2300-2350, pages 2350-2400, pages 2400-2450, pages 2450-2500

Posts 2500-2550, pages 2550-2600, pages 2600-2650, pages 2650-2700, pages 2700-2750, pages 2750-2800, pages 2800-2850, pages 2850-2900, pages 2900-2950, pages 2950-3000

Pages 3000-3050, pages 3050-3100, pages 3100-3150, pages 3150-3200, pages 3200-3250, pages 3250-3300, pages 3300-3350, pages 3350-3400, pages 3400-3450, pages 3450-3500

Pages 3500-3550, pages 3550-3600, pages 3600-3650, pages 3650-3700, pages 3700-3750, pages 3750-3800, pages 3800-3850, pages 3850-3900, pages 3900-3950, pages 3950-4000

Pages 4000-4050, pages 4050-4100, pages 4100-4150, pages 4150-4200, pages 4200-4250, pages 4250-4300, pages 4300-4350, pages 4350-4400, pages 4400-4450, pages 4450-4500

Pages 4500-4550, pages 4550-4600, pages 4600-4650, pages 4650-4700, pages 4700-4750, pages 4750-4800, pages 4800-4850, pages 4850-4900, pages 4900-4950, pages 4950-5000

Previous Thread Recap links are [here]

Thank you all for the feedback!
For now I'm going to do exactly what I was doing before, 50 page Recaps with a link to this post, serving as a directory.

I'm not sure about a dedicated thread for Recaps, I will share my thoughts on that later.

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 0-50

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Connect
▷ HLO: Hololive
☆ HST: Holostars
◷ NIJ: Nijisanji
₪ IDL: Idol Corp
Ⓥ VSJ: VShojo

post | ₪ IDL | Rin tweeted "blocks"

post | ◷ NIJ | Faceless Waifu with gun cosplayer, Siska

post | ▷ HLO | Watame and Ui are being added to the Switch version of Groove Coaster
post | IRyS Guerilla karaoke, she addressed the Overwatch collab with Stars
post | IRyS whale Wrixne Lenti is pretty happy
post | Nodoka stream, A-chan has tickled her

post | Recommendation - ペンギンオペレーターCh。 (@kurotesuta on YouTube), JP vtuber with a soothing voice

post | Lisa to play League
post | Here we go

Armored Core is here, baby!
post | Early Armored Core 6 with Patra
post | ▷ HLO | Bijou is going to play too
post | Skye joins the fight
post | Koyori puts on the plug suit
post | ₪ IDL | Juna tries the waters
post | Yuki & Yuna, the non-squeaky twins, join the fray
post | Ᵽ PHC | Airi initiates the starting sequence
post | Calli gets into the robot

post | Ᵽ PHC | Uruka fanbase got her a musical instrument as a gift

Magni and Vesper graduating - more info is in the dedicated thread
post | ☆ HST | Question - So was it Mana screwing over the investigation of Tachibana?
post | Questions about Lando and Randon
post | Randon is alive, posts a spear photo

post | Question - What if boys quit Holo because Niji males are better in the long run?
post | Pako is enjoying Ame karaoke

post | From a Business Analysis view point
post | Cover has moved on from the technology company model
post | More on that, and about gambling laws

post | Archive (Rumble) - Vesper members streams

post | Randon announces a collab with Lando
post | Question - Is Vesper black?
post | This time Randon will multistream on Twitch and YouTube, discussion about Twitch's TOS

post | The fujos over at nyfco angry at Lando. Discussion on reasons
post | Archive (gofile) - Randon and Lando stream
post | Archive (Mega) - Randon and Lando stream
post | About Lando's steam account

post | ▷ HLO | About Gura not streaming for a while now

post | About Mozu's playthrough of Morrowind

post | ₪ IDL | ToS updated - AI voice training prohibited
post | Katta allows it
post | Example of what is considered an AI trained voice

post | Ᵽ PHC | Lia got 80K subs

post | ◷ NIJ | Scarle posted photos of her headphones

post | Discussion about emotes, Proctor prefers to stay safe

post | Ᵽ PHC | Sakana requests ideas for Phase Wars

Hololive Summer 2023 Live: Splash Party thread
post | ▷ HLO | Splash Party has a Youtube Premium exclusive after party
post | Sunshine vs Nighttime concerts Holo members lists
post | Calli is not allowed to play today, related to summer event

post | Summer Splash Party has English subtitles for some parts
post | Bae won the big prize of 1m yen voucher for the Holo Summer bingo
post | Clip - raffle and a win. Explains the prize - she can put it to any Holo project

post | A full winner-prize graphic
post | ◷ NIJ | Nijisanji Koshien prizes were great too
post | Live event streaming platform went down, some performances were postponed

post | Schedule page leaked something like Hololive DEV_IS
post | Public trademark applications for ReGLOSS and hololive DEV_IS were about 2 weeks ago

post | Cover will put in on YouTube for free, streaming platform Zan will refund Day 1
post | Archive (gofile) - Day 2
post | Archive (0x0) - Day 2
post | Redditor haberdashcollect is having a mental breakdown (not his first by the looks of it)

post | SeriesAI producer DJ's it up with Ember's cover of Cupid

FuwaMoco is having a fan contest to get 10 sec jingle, someone is not happy
post | ▷ HLO | Update - Joshua Taipale (@atelierjoshua) has been unfollowed by Calli. Context - he ranted about FuwaMoco asking fans to provide a 10 sec jingle for their show
post | Calli, who worked with him in the past, has featured fan submitted unpaid content too (Ririsya was later hired by Cover and said Calli changed her life)

post | About Holo members paying artists to properly get art - sometimes after the fanart was ready, not as a commision
post | Reminder - Holo Bass and Ame's charity, Pops on Rocks drama
post | Offering money over a social media in context of laws of 120 countries

post | That guy is right, and so am I
post | Calli changed her intro BGM
post | The method of soliciting matters a lot

post | Joshua with a brilliant "imagine that was Elon" strat
post | FuwaMoco says the contest is only for Ruffians
post | The Myth of consensual participation

post | ▷ HLO | Kronii's Anniversary with announcement

post | Roza Coatl community set up something for her
post | Koa, monkey vtuber, is alive! She showed up on the kudoboard

post | Ᵽ PHC | Panko have a come back date

post | VSPO EN have posted their audition form

post | ▷ HLO | Shiori allegedly talked about Wabyuu GGN and Caitlyn (without naming them)
post | Could be about GoGo twins
post | Archive (YouTube) - clip

post | Other possibility - Amemiya Kiki, Kimino Miya, Suntory Nomu
post | About Nomu - she reduced activity, but have not graduated
post | Advent girls fit the description, while Nerissa is a bit of a stretch

post | ◷ NIJ | Ⓥ VSJ | Henya revealed a future collab with Pomu

post | ₪ IDL | Archive - Riro Ron - 【Unarchived DANCING】 Time to SWEAT!!! 【Stepmania | 50K SPECIAL】
Also Archive - Kai Saikota - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】LETS PARTAYYYY
Also Archive - Kas Voxanna - Singing To The Stars [KARAOKE]
| ▷ HLO | Also Archive - Watson Amelia - 【K A R A O K E】 rock
Also Archive - Muga Ch. む が - 【UNARCHIVED】 bebebebe
post | ▷ HLO | Archive - Watson Amelia - 【K A R A O K E】 rock

post | Ᵽ PHC | Sakana came first in the Phase Connect mahjong community tournament

post | ◷ NIJ | Pomu talked about the difference between banter and sheer negativity. Plans to start banning people for being rude and belittling her all the time
post | Chat being weirdly hostile as of late

post | Ᵽ PHC | About PC ban lists and brand accounts

post | Youtube Music Weekend with a lot of VTuber music

post | ☆ HST | Holostars Rust season 2 starts, Temma posted rules

post | Ᵽ PHC | Marc Riera Thelen (@mrierathelen) advises Phase to go public

post | Proctor Zakharov has one of the ideas of all times

post | ◷ NIJ | HimeHina collab with Salome
post | Selen, Bonnivier, FunFPS from Xset - Apex JP tourney
post | They won!

post | ▷ HLO | Miko is back, studying Japanese
post | She talked about her break and family

post | Question - Do you something about Kuma (@KumaVtuber on YouTube), she disappeared for 10 months and came back

post | An indefinite hiatus - Maria Paradisia is going to be active as an artist. ex-Tsunderia talent, was supposed to be in gen4.
post | She declared hiatus two or three times now

post | Ami Amami clarifies about "sliding into viewers' DMs"
post | Remember when Mikeneko slid into her fans' DMs

post | Recommendation - Yuno Nightingale

post | Discussion - How did you discover vtubers

post | ▷ HLO | Calliope Mori appreciation post
post | About HoloCure players turning to vtuber fans

post | Kirsche talks about Chris getting off scott free for raping his mom

post | ▷ HLO | Fauna Anniversary
post | Fauna merch, a baseball cap with "Man, I Love Fauna" caption

post | Suri Solari of V&U got monetized. Also Lisa in Moonshine animation

post | Ᵽ PHC | Archive - Amanogawa Shiina - Scuffed Casual UNARCHIVED Karaoke!

post | Ᵽ PHC | The Ram Ranch YT account commented on Pippa's performance

post | Honey Goblin is debuting a new model
post | A plush merch

post | Recommendation - Kirschtorte
post | ◷ NIJ | About Kuzuha jump starting his career

post | Ci-chan is releasing her 1st original song as a solo artist

post | Serina Maiko with 48 hour subathon

post | Tech - for Android users - Twitch Revanced, bttv, PurpleTV, or Xtra

post | Ᵽ PHC | Phase got sponsored by Genshin, going to stream Day 1 of Gather! The Stars' Fiesta! at Gamescom 2023
post | 6 Phase members in total atm
post | Starts here, then goes to the next member

post | ▷ HLO | Bijou opens membership
post | FuwaMoco open membership and celebrate getting 500K subs

post | Sawa is nervous pre-debut
post | Question - Was she around for that long?
post | The debut link
post | Call-ins are on her Kick

post | ₪ IDL | Archive - Poko Rakun - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】🚗 Singing Songs on a Road Trip
| ▷ HLO | Also Archive - Ceres Fauna - 【#Faunaversary2023】 Unarchived karaoke in 3D with MOCOPI!

post | Recommendation - Dex TokuYasu (@dextokuyasu on YouTube), male hag

post | Ᵽ PHC | Phase Clips of the Week
post | ₪ IDL | Pippa and Coni played Parasocial, the JP horror game

post | ▷ HLO | Yagoo spotted in Korea

post | ◷ NIJ | Ver celebrated his Birthday, Kotoka said "this place kinda sucks" in afterparty
post | Kotoka mentiones Zaion
post | Ban Hada with guerilla stream

post | Graduation - Prism Project's Lana Shikami, due to health reasons
post | More info on her health
post | Info from her alleged PL, she was not allowed to do coomer content so she quit
post | ₪ IDL | Or she could join Idol
post | Archive of August update from thesecretsubject

post | Ᵽ PHC | Rie apparently was sadgirling on main

post | ₪ IDL | Pochi to redebut
post | She celebrates her Birthday

post | Ᵽ PHC | Iori Birthday stream

post | Ⓥ VSJ | ▷ HLO | Question - Will Holo members be allowed to play Yakuza game featuring Kson?
post | Info about Kson's role in the game series
post | Nerissa OniGiri collab

post | ▷ HLO | Allegedly Kobo got full doxxed
post | Some info about the old dox

post | Ami Amiya clips by Porean

post | ◷ NIJ | Selen and co are playing Uno in Fortnite

post | ▷ HLO | Update - Bijou / Waabyu is nomommie, reasons

post | ◷ NIJ | Graduation - Mysta stream
post | Mystaclips retires
post | He is out. Letter to fans

post | ◷ NIJ | Pomu's new outfit reveal
post | She showed a puzzle, which led to Selen's new outfit reveal

post | Dota 2 - Info about Reya (@LongLiveReya), Sheepsticked's vtuber form

post | Tomoe tried streaming Only Up!, canceled due to tech issues

post | ◷ NIJ | Selen is in the new Chilla's Art game
post | There was also a sub to Shu message, it is all Patreon supporter messages
post | Selen donated herself, on stream

post | Archive - Xanthopathy (@Xanthopathy on YouTube), a lot of VODs

post | Power Nelson with Maui charity stream

post | Grimmi plans YouTube streams

post | ▷ HLO | Archive - FUWAMOCO - 【FUWAMOCO ROCK N' RAWR PARTY】we've heard these songs maybe 3 times
| ₪ IDL | Also Archive - Pochi Wanmaru - 🎉 YIPPIE! KARAOKE!! 🎉
Also Archive - Shiki Miyoshino - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】AMV MUSIC ONLY!!!

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Vshojo concert pics, more info in the Liveposting thread
post | Screenshots from Henya
post | Vshojo teasing a new member, a letter flying video

post | Another teaser
post | Rrat - it's ex Nina Kosaka!
post | Preview of Zentreya singing

post | Kuri Rinji makes his TVA debut, shows how a proper online journalist works with sources

post | Archive - Utada Zoey - 【Unarchived Karaoke】 City Pop, Disco, Ballad & Singing Your Request
| ▷ HLO | Also Archive - FuwaMoco - 【FUWAMOCO ROCK N' RAWR PARTY】 we've heard these songs maybe 3 times
Also Archive - Shiki Miyoshino - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 AMV MUSIC ONLY!!!

post | ▷ HLO | Nayuta Acoustic Live

post | Mamaloni is now a vtuber mama of Minamo XOXO

post | Ᵽ PHC | Uruka accidentaly posted members content for free, photo of her dog

post | Recommendation - Yuno (@YunoNightingale on YouTube)

post | Ⓥ VSJ | ◷ NIJ | Question - How was the Vshojo concert? Also was there something interesting in Mysta's graduation?

post | AkioAir has been announcing their Gen 2 talents. Interesting detail about Chiyo - possible Maria Paradisa reincarnation

post | Frozen Sunlite (@Frozen_Sunlite) got hacked and doxed, health issues. They are quitting

post | Recommendation - Sera Kesera, singer

DM me about mistakes and missing info!

Cuipd was supposed to be Cupid, thank you @superduper !

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Wtf EN Noel
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap Links

~nothing to see here yet

Previous Thread Recap links are [here]

Thank you all for the feedback!
For now I'm going to do exactly what I was doing before, 50 page Recaps with a link to this post, serving as a directory.

I'm not sure about a dedicated thread for Recaps, I will share my thoughts on that later.
It took us a little bit to get to 50 pages thanks to LIVE posting being in other thread but i think its ok if you keep doing the same without major changes.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Mouses "hinting" also included Mysta Magni and Vesper in that case. Whatever the fuck shes doing does not nessicarily mean they are joining. Could be as simple as appearing on her talk show.

No offense dude but your huffing the copium.
Given that Niji and Holo showed that males are profitable I can assure you that Vshojo (a company known for poaching popular talents) might try to create a male offshoot. The only reason why Vshojo has been strictly female is because that was the norm in the vtubing world. This is not a company known for taking risks or innovating. They take whatever works and they pick the biggest or most popular talents they can find.

They don't have the "idol" thing going for them either which is a main issue when going for males.

Top Bottom