"Kronii's foot... sniff sniff, sniff sniff... so sweet"Takane Lui

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris the Holoprosimp

most NijiENs are fine and perfectally watchable or even supportable
I don't know. I'd rather watch Vshojo than Nijisanji, and that's something coming from someone who would rather die than watch Vshojo.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
What does this have to do with this thread?
You are not Kris
I personally talked to him and he its just super retarded
You must the same SEAYamanba that got banned the other day and you just want to Larp as well know Holo twitter fan

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
All this LARPing shit got old really fast. Can some of the jannies please ban this SEAfag?

Kris the Holoprosimp

Kris the Holoprosimp

While I am happy that she got out of that Black Company, she still used to work for them, so I don't know if I should like her or not.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
retarddriveby.jpg

Another thanks to whoever clipped this I've been getting mileage out of it lately.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Guys wait, what if it's Nolan. We could have another trial!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I maintain my point that nuking SEA would solve most of the world's problems.

Kris the Holoprosimp

I saw a tweet earlier saying that clipping Suika Game streams can get you copyrighted for some reason. I forgot which link.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

MagicHammer

The audition for HoloEN was announced 4 months after Coco's debut, seems way to short of a time for her to pitch the idea and for it come to fruition, especially since at that time was she wasn't as influential yet.
In this interview from 2021, the producer/head manager of HoloEN claims that it was their pitch/idea that got HoloEN made in the first place. https://grapeejapan.com/169910
You can also go back and watch Coco's first stream straight after the Myth debuts (if I remember correctly) where she implies she had no idea who any of the HoloEN members were prior to debut to kill the common assumption she had something to do with auditions.

As far as HoloEN goes, Coco can be attributed to causing massive growth for the Hololive brand in general, leading to an increase in staff and international interest that possibly lead to it's eventual creation, and advertising for it once on AsaCoco. Outside of those instances I don't think she had anything to do with it at all.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Kris the Holoprosimp

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The BBC saga was the only funny raid....

Kris the Holoprosimp

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
In this interview from 2021, the producer/head manager of HoloEN claims that it was their pitch/idea that got HoloEN made in the first place. https://grapeejapan.com/169910
You can also go back and watch Coco's first stream straight after the Myth debuts (if I remember correctly) where she implies she had no idea who any of the HoloEN members were prior to debut to kill the common assumption she had something to do with auditions.

As far as HoloEN goes, Coco can be attributed to causing massive growth for the Hololive brand in general, leading to an increase in staff and international interest that possibly lead to it's eventual creation, and advertising for it once on AsaCoco. Outside of those instances I don't think she had anything to do with it at all.
Coco did a lot, but Miko and Korone going viral did leagues more to get people intially into it. Coco just kept people there since she was the only one that spoke English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom