"Hold on I gotta pee I'm gonna edge you guys"Millie Parfait

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
You are the type of person that @The Rrat hates
Every time you see someone engage in slap fights just ignore them
The type of people I hate are incapable of the level of self-inflection @Aliepheese had in order to realize he was invested more in the drama than the VTuber and just continue to mindlesslu engage in slapfights.

I enjoy Pikamee's base design more, but Henya's is really good. The rigging and expressions are especially great. It definitely never felt unnatural for Henyamee's voice to come out of her design. Probably the only VS-created design that is actually good.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I don’t know why people get so worked up about members of companies not being best friends with each other. This isn’t specific to VShojo either. They are coworkers. Even though vtubing and streaming in general is different from most jobs that doesn’t change the fact that it is exactly that - a job. Reminds me about people dooming about how Gura and Ame must HATE each other when x happens. I know it is mostly shitposting but it happens enough that on some level enough people believe it.

Obviously, people should not be treated differently for who they are friends with at work. This was just a general statement.

The most succinct answer I can give is that as a Vtuber enjoyer, I enjoy when talents get along. I've been loving Calli's recent OpenVC streams. It's not forced, people just come and go by themselves and it feels natural. As a FAN (full stop) It's better for us if the Co-workers get along and actually like each other. Especially if you like other talents in the same agency, but perhaps don't always have time to fully watch or engage with them. But that's just my opinion on it, anyone is free to disagree.

I'm not saying people should be getting bent over the situation. But also as a Nina fan, I don't think it's unreasonable to say "I'd feel sad if the clique turned on her and she ended up feeling bad herself."

Like I don't think it's that crazy of a leap to care about talents you enjoy. As long as you're not entering creeperville about it.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozumi continues Higurashi very soon, she hasn't appeared in pre-chat yet so hopefully she's awake :pippasadl:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Pikamee's Henya design is an entire ocean's worth of better over the fantasy loli crap she was going with at VOMS.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
She does! Atleast if the teaser animation is anything to go by
View attachment 50281
Though of note no species of cockraoch has white Chitin unless it's post molt
well according with the wiki that might by the inspiration for the pokemon pheromosa so if she is really inspired by that it could be what she is aiming for:
1697216380764.png

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Like what. She didn't do anything others weren't allowed to do before, and many things her fans claim she did first, she either didn't do at all, or was far from the first one.
Without Coco, Myth likely wouldn't exist as it is today. She's a :WHORE!!!: but she was an impactful one.
Just to clarify i dont like Kson/Coco because of coomer shit and that southern US accent
Also i am not going to say that the Holo Reddit as a whole was her idea (That was Fan-made and Artia entered first even if everyone tries to negate her)
But she Helped to make Holo more recongizable in the ROTM and that has an effect even today
I am pretty sure her original idea was HoloUSA but thankfully it ended up being just HoloEN but at least she pitched a idea

The Rrat

Early Adopter
It confuses me a lot to think that people who stream together a lot and seem like they're having fun aren't actually and it's all an act.
Right? Obviously, HoloJP and Niji it will be more likely to find talents and livers that are not off-work friends or do not interact often, but there are definitely groups in them that are obviously more than work acquaintances/friends. Like idk about you all, but I don't hang out with my coworkers off the clock, like some of these people do.

Like, sure, that is obviously not the case for pairs like Gura and Bae or Selen and Elira, but there are definitely groups that are more than just work buddies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The type of people I hate are incapable of the level of self-inflection @Aliepheese had in order to realize he was invested more in the drama than the VTuber and just continue to mindlesslu engage in slapfights.

I enjoy Pikamee's base design more, but Henya's is really good. The rigging and expressions are especially great. It definitely never felt unnatural for Henyamee's voice to come out of her design. Probably the only VS-created design that is actually good.
Honestly i have a wierd opinion about Henya's model

It looks kinda wierd if you look at it too much but in motion and all the shit they crammed into it looks great, plus how PikaHenya is really fucking adept at "piloting" (?? Its not even a fucking robot but thats the best i could come up with) it, especially when you consider she had the more cartoonish Gyari model and the purposefully generic isekai Pika

I constantly watch the retard twitch hoes on my recommended for autistic reasons because i just keep seeing how bland some of their expressions are in spite of their expensive kits, you can just tell when they give more attention to titty

Most Holos really use their models well, in particular i like how Mori's eyes are so overrigged that they look like fucking marbles when she looks at her 8 monitors or some shit

Pippa also is really good at making her model express shit, even when she didnt have the toggles

Last edited:

Limkin

Just to clarify i dont like Kson/Coco because of coomer shit and that southern US accent
Also i am not going to say that the Holo Reddit as a whole was her idea (That was Fan-made and Artia entered first even if everyone tries to negate her)
But she Helped to make Holo more recongizable in the ROTM and that has an effect even today
I am pretty sure her original idea was HoloUSA but thankfully it ended up being just HoloEN but at least she pitched a idea
"Everything she did allowed things that are now the norm". Your own words. I asked for examples and all you gave was two ideas that even you don't seem to fully believe she was integral to. So what did she do, that others are now allowed to, and this kind of things become normal?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Honestly i have a wierd opinion about Henya's model

It looks kinda wierd if you look at it too much but in motion and all the shit they crammed into it looks great, plus how PikaHenya is really fucking adept at "piloting" (?? Its not even a fucking robot but thats the best i could come up with) it, especially when you consider she had the more cartoonish Giga model and the purposefully generic isekai Pika

I constantly watch the retard twitch hoes on my recommended for autistic reasons because i just keep seeing how bland some of their expressions are in spite of their expensive kits

Most Holos really use their models well, in particular i like how Mori's eyes are so overrigged that they look like fucking marbles when she looks at her 8 monitors or some shit
They call it piloting because expressions and certain model actions are tied to keyboard commands you have to memorize them and switch on the fly like outfits a vtuber has if you watch indies long enough you will see them swap outfits on the fly (corpo vtubers tend to stick to one outfit for the whole stream) Facial Expressions Outfits Arms poses (if unrigged) and calling up props are all usually tied to certain buttons your essentially using your keyboard as a command console hence Piloting.

Geti n the Robot Superduper.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
PikaHenya is really fucking adept at "piloting" (?? Its not even a fucking robot but thats the best i could come up with) it, especially when you consider she had the more cartoonish Giga model and the purposefully generic isekai Pika
That stands out to me, too. Her Pika model had an awful range of motion, but she made it work really well just by being good at using expressions. My guess is that she just got great at controlling a model with all the time she spent as Pikamee and with a more modern model, it shows better.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Kohi Aofie will be limiting her streams to Sundays due to unpredictable family/school responsibilities, may make non-stream content to put out in between, has health issues due to chronic low white blood cell count:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Pikamee's Henya design is an entire ocean's worth of better over the fantasy loli crap she was going with at VOMS.
:pikaufuk:
The later ones were kinda awful, sure, but the OG Pika was pretty good......

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
:pikaufuk:
The later ones were kinda awful, sure, but the OG Pika was pretty good......
He did specify her loli model.

OG Pika was great. Her second model was also great.

Her isekai model... was. It was definitely a model. Nobody can deny that it was indeed a model that was made.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Some shots of Towa's new outfit. One of my favorite 3D outfits for sure.
View attachment 50268
View attachment 50269
View attachment 50270
View attachment 50271

It's a bit hard to find the words but I'm so proud of her. The nervousness in her voice was palpable at the start but she cleaned up quick and put on a spectacular show. Her vocals (especially the growls) were great, the choreography was simple but effective and she kept the crowd pumped up the whole time. I was already tearing up by the time the duet with Tsuna started. Then she had a full breakdown during one of her most emotional songs and the whole dam busted open.

She wears her heart on her sleeve, gets depressed easily and can lose motivation in an instant but man, she's so goddamn strong. The crowd cheering her on and singing for her during her crying was a perfect showing of why these live events are so good. Sanvitalia>Palette>Sakigake couldn't have been a more emotional finale. She went up there, accomplished her dream and I couldn't be happier to call myself a Kenzoku.

Towa-sama love :sanasmile:
View attachment 50275
Very well said.

Man, I'm such a sap when it comes to Towa. She's funny, entertaining, and talented while also being genuine, wholesome, and humble. She's accomplished so much and reached so many heights at this point, but I know when she gets back to her regular gaming streams, she's still the same, lovable goof we all know and love. I wasn't around much in her early days, but when I looked back and discovered some of the rough patches she went through and how she pushed forward through those times and the hate she was receiving, I was impressed by how resilient she was/is. It's great to see her hard work has led to something as big as this, and also as small as her original reason for joining Hololive: to make friends.

I actually haven't watched her concert yet. Admittedly, I don't watch this sort of content much. While I do actually enjoy some of Towa's music, I don't pay too much attention to the music side of things outside of a few individuals because it's not really something I'm into. However, I will probably try to find the time to watch this eventually because it's Towa, and I'm a massive sucker for Towa being wholesome.

But even if I don't end up watching it, I still support her in these endeavors, and I'm super happy for her because of how important this is for her, and how hard she works for these. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, but I wish Towa all the best in the world. She truly deserves it.

Towa-sama love indeed.
:sanasmile:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Fantasy life Fridays with Rin
Yes she's probably making this a series along with Tomodachi Tuesdays

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I did, by accident, because I was filling in gibberish to advance to the next page while looking through their application form for anything interesting, and clicked submit without realising. I'm guessing I'm guaranteed a place since I doubt there's that many applicants, although they won't be able to reach me since the email address I gave them was a random keysmash.

The form asks a lot of questions, and what stood out to me is they ask for a separate video of the applicant singing on top of the usual audition video (which can be up to ten minutes, while other corpos usually cap it around five minutes) - while also asking for a third optional video of voice impressions. It's busywork for both the applicant and the person reviewing the applications, which makes the process feel amateur.

Did you happen to get screen caps of the form as you went through?

I did kind of touch a bit on it in the last edit spoiler of my post, I was kind of feeding in information and not just continuing to spam post or divide it too well because how long I'd been rummaging links and scrolling sites it was starting to blur together and I needed to get some sleep.

Well, don't edit in massive amounts of info into old posts like that. I missed it because I had already read that post when it was less substantial. Just make a new post. It's free (for you).

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
The audition for HoloEN was announced 4 months after Coco's debut, seems way to short of a time for her to pitch the idea and for it come to fruition, especially since at that time was she wasn't as influential yet.
Like what. She didn't do anything others weren't allowed to do before, and many things her fans claim she did first, she either didn't do at all, or was far from the first one.
People do have the tendency to overstate Coco's contribution and influence. Like, I have seen people trying to credit her for Hololive being able to do all the "horny" contents now, even though "Erolive" was already a thing before her debut. There were also people getting really salty when she didn't made it into the Top 5 list for "Which Hololive member got you into the rabbit hole?" during that Kiara's Family Feud collab.

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
The Henya model is pretty nice, but did Pikamee really need a boob window?

Speaking of boob windows, Lumi will be joining Panko soon for Total Bunny Death.

Kris the Holoprosimp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom