"I can't stop it if your pp gets hard"Fujikura Uruka
  • Offkai 2024 is underway. SCANDALS ABOUND.

The Offkai moderator who lied about Pippa and Tenma's technical issues is a Pippa & Pikamee anti, and Marina simp.
    Highly-trained TVA Spec-Ops Agents have successfully infiltrated the con and reported that volunteers have formed a militia to fight Nazis. Unconfirmed reports indicate they have already suffered 39% casualties before engaging the enemy.
    I'm willing to pay 25$ or a custom title for anyone on the forum for an interesting thumbnail for an Offkai-centered stream on Wednesday. Also open to call-ins from anyone who attended and could give 'ground reporting'.
    There are now unconfirmed reports of cosplaying capippalists arranging gay orgies. WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS CON.

☘☘☘Hi Jim! Ireland is a lovely place when they're not electing gay indians!☘☘☘
    WATCH THIS SPACE.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
> Wine Drinker
> Ma can be short for Mom
> Tarakan is Cockroach in Russian

:cursedbae:
Seems like Vshojo's making up for all the people who left earlier by taking the early AEW tactic of Poach Fucking Everyone. I really would've preferred Nina to come back as an indie, but I'm still very glad for her. If it also has any chance of making Niji get their shit together, that's fine enough, although it 100% won't.
If you want to know how she might act now

Kinda true but I wish she would curse at chat in Russian but dreams are dreams

Wasn't that still from the time she hung around the tankie communities, and then she went over to Niji specifically because she found those places toxic and wanted to turn over a new leaf? Wouldn't say it's very likely for her to go right back to this.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Idol collabbbbb

Invaders collabbbb

Wait what time is it, what's with the Euro times

Netscaper

Early Adopter
The AOE Collab was fun!
Kiara did much better than expected, the ID girls did much worse than expected and Fauna sweep, also as expected.

I think the girls had fun with each other, but by the end, when Kiara and Reine were destroyed, they were waiting on Kronii and Moona to surrender because they were cockroaching around and just delaying the inevitable.
When going over the scores, a handful of Schizos (saplings maybe?, I feel like similar to their Oshi there is a subset that is hypercompetitive) came into Kiaras Stream and left comments like this

View attachment 50264

Now, we know that paying attention to Schizos is not the way, but we also know by now that Kiara is hardwired to look at her chat, so she left these comments after the stream ended
View attachment 50265

Its no big deal overall, a few schizos soured her mood after an otherwise fun stream, she will get over it by the time the next stream starts.

Update from her members pre-chat:

View attachment 50266
Kiara and Reine did the right and the polite thing by resigning when they lost the TC and military buildings plus a lot of vils instead of cockroaching out like Moona and Kronii.

Cockroaching just delays the inevitable and wastes everyone's time, plus you have almost no chance of coming back as the match itself showed. Fauna's base was also untouched, so she can keep making units to stomp you while you try to rebuild in a corner and pray she doesn't find you.

What matters in the end in an AoE match is who won and who lost, nothing else. Multi ranking is 99% calculated by wins/losses, so fuck off with numberfagging, those are mainly there to entertain and help you do better next time.

Those comments just show how little they know about the game, because not resigning and cockroaching/hiding your last vil IS considered trolling or being a sore loser.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Speaking of the eel, she showed her mother a clip of her crushing a watermelon with her thighs

Needless to say, when she said "Daughter." the feeling of Asian parent disappointment was palpable

frz

Kiara and Reine did the right and the polite thing by resigning when they lost the TC and military buildings plus a lot of vils instead of cockroaching out like Moona and Kronii.

Cockroaching just delays the inevitable and wastes everyone's time, plus you have almost no chance of coming back as the match itself showed. Fauna's base was also untouched, so she can keep making units to stomp you while you try to rebuild in a corner and pray she doesn't find you.

What matters in the end in an AoE match is who won and who lost, nothing else. Multi ranking is 99% calculated by wins/losses, so fuck off with numberfagging, those are mainly there to entertain and help you do better next time.

Those comments just show how little they know about the game, because not resigning and cockroaching/hiding your last vil IS considered trolling or being a sore loser.
Its not a competitive tournament bruh just streamers stalling for time. I dont think anyone mind.

My favorite is those power wash simulator streams where these fuckers use the tiniest possible head to stall and washing the same spot multiple time

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Ohhhhhhhh. Right. Damn, what a rabbit-hole.

I want to start a new thread with all of this info, but I spent hours doing that OP for AkioAIR. Maybe a weekend project.
Great work, this is simultaneously some incredibly inconsequential and wild shit. I'd be willing to be that this person is going to keep resurfacing Mel Nekomata style.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Fuwamoco are doing some spooky shit on their morning stream

Negzana

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Just found this out, if you adjust the colouring on this teaser shot;

you get a sneak peak of the new model;
1697186528034696.png

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Just found this out, if you adjust the colouring on this teaser shot;

you get a sneak peak of the new model;
View attachment 50280

I'm extremely curious as to who her art mama is gonna be bug girls are pretty niche in the already niche genre of monster girls

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I'm extremely curious as to who her art mama is gonna be bug girls are pretty niche in the already niche genre of monster girls
I'm more than happy to have another bug girl in the pack even though the said bug it was based on is literally the antithesis of my fucking existence I hope it's not a regular roach but a dubia or even a hissing cockroach that's the only cocks I can tolerate and actually want as a pet

Bug girls love

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I'm more than happy to have another bug girl in the pack even though the said bug it was based on is literally the antithesis of my fucking existence I hope it's not a regular roach but a dubia or even a hissing cockroach that's the only cocks I can tolerate and actually want as a pet

Bug girls love
It's probably going to be nonspecific or if she wanted to be three levels of irony in Nocticola pheromosa

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I doubt they will go full Juni monstergirl, its just gonna be the hair and some antennae, no exoskeleton or chitin or anything

I more than welcome eating my words, i hope they do make the design as unique as they can with their corpo bucks

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
no exoskeleton or chitin or anything
She does! Atleast if the teaser animation is anything to go by
Screenshot_20231013_113623_X.jpg
Though of note no species of cockraoch has white Chitin unless it's post molt

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Once again, thank you very much for today!
I've dreamt of a solo live for a long time.
Thanks to everyone, that dream came true today!

I was very nervous, and I couldn't sing FACT well at first, which frustrated me.
But as soon as I could communicate with everyone, my nervousness quickly faded. Thank you.
As I got into the groove, it was a blast.

Today, I was so moved to have come this far,
and as various emotions welled up,
I couldn't sing Sanvitalia anymore.
But I could hear everyone singing it, and that made me cry even more.

It's just the beginning and I'm not exaggerating when I say this is where things start.
I want to use everything, the fun, the regrets, and the happiness of today as nourishment to do my best again!

Thanks to everyone who was involved!
:inatiredl:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband

Those comments about kiara are just stupid. You’re watching a gaggle of menhera play a RTS while they LARP as anime girls.

They are probably just trying to troll to piss Kiara off, but can you imagine unironically getting upset at someone resigning at what looks like a legitimate defeat…? Who the hell cares this much?

Nenélove

Malding, seething and shitting
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She does! Atleast if the teaser animation is anything to go by
View attachment 50281
Though of note no species of cockraoch has white Chitin unless it's post molt
Albino roaches do, every so often you find a white roach among the regular ones.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Its not a competitive tournament bruh just streamers stalling for time. I dont think anyone mind.

My favorite is those power wash simulator streams where these fuckers use the tiniest possible head to stall and washing the same spot multiple time
You missed my point where I explain that people shitting on Kiara(for resigning upon Fauna destroying her and Reine's bases) are retarded.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Top Bottom