"It's a bad dragon! It's a very bad, terrible dragon!"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Coco did a lot, but Miko and Korone going viral did leagues more to get people intially into it. Coco just kept people there since she was the only one that spoke English.
I would argue that Haachama did more as she had more English streams. Coco would do live translates and stuff but her stuff was strictly more for JP audience. Haato on the other hand recognized she had EN speaking fans

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think its obvious that coco didnt have any say on heavy internal matters such as another branch when she was just a popular talent

But you cant deny that her bits of english did make clipping her or her antics much more easier to watch for EoPs

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Found the worst fleshtuber take that's ever been brought up to me.

image.png

Like bitch have you seen any of the Vtuber's IRL? I think you're just self-conscious and jelly tbh.
Is this an "Ogre?" (Keeki/Kiara)

7aafbf0c6fa1dedc6d2c43fcd4304184.jpg

:kikiriki:

richdwarf

So Nina’s fans are bugchasers now?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
View attachment 50301
Another thanks to whoever clipped this I've been getting mileage out of it lately.
Genuinely one of my favorite react clips that gets posted here. It's perfect.

Erina raided into Selen last night, so I stuck around for a while because I don't get to watch her much. She was playing Hades, and got raided right around the time she got bodied by Theseus (she was close to beating him, though). Seemed like it was her first time playing. It was fun to watch. I had to dip out after a while because I had to go to sleep, but I wake up to find out she streamed it for almost 10.5 hours. Wild. I really need to make more time to watch her, possibly going back through some vods to find a game I'd be interested in watching her play.

This pointless rambling is brought to you by the baiting newfag being a general fag.
:amedumbass:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
If only Coco told other prospective VTubers not to be retarded on her way out of Hololive we would have less retarded indies running around.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Yuno Nightingale is playing more of Elvira: Mistress of the Dark

Amiya Aranha will play Kowai shashin, a fantranslated PS1 JP horror game

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Found the worst fleshtuber take that's ever been brought up to me.
Is that actually a fleshtuber? Because that whole account looks as female as Chase.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Oh guy is kill. That was fast.

have Fuwamoco fanart.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

All of this made me forget to post this
Lapu chan with Choco and Botan in a very cute short :)holohag::hololove:)

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
In more positive news: Today's Holoctober standouts, the theme for day 13 was "Traditional."

httn

Hag enthusiast

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Every day, Katta strays further and further away from fixable territory.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Monkubus debut in 5

I'll edit 🐺 Time on this soon

I missed this dork

🐺 Time
Airi goes Spanish

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Genuinely one of my favorite react clips that gets posted here. It's perfect.

Erina raided into Selen last night, so I stuck around for a while because I don't get to watch her much. She was playing Hades, and got raided right around the time she got bodied by Theseus (she was close to beating him, though). Seemed like it was her first time playing. It was fun to watch. I had to dip out after a while because I had to go to sleep, but I wake up to find out she streamed it for almost 10.5 hours. Wild. I really need to make more time to watch her, possibly going back through some vods to find a game I'd be interested in watching her play.

This pointless rambling is brought to you by the baiting newfag being a general fag.
:amedumbass:
I'm personally fond of her full-playthroughs and usually watch them while on the treadmill or doing other stuff, they make for nice 30-60 minute "episodes". And like I mentioned in the past, they rarely ever get clipped even though they have really memorable/clippable moments. Currently, I'm working my way through her Mass-Effect playthrough which has been great.

Another suggestion would be her Bioshock 1, 2, and Infinite playthroughs. But Infinite is the standout one just because of how racist the game is, and her reactions to it.

But honestly, I don't think you could go wrong with any stream. But I'm biased. :smugselen:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I am actually very envious of the creative environment on hololive and the atmosphere between the fan base, which is probably the reason why I gave up the vtbs on bilibili.

I think one of the best things hololive does is that you can enjoy hololive no matter what nationality you are.Not having to worry about language barriers, not having to worry about the dissonance of extremely abstract words,Conflicts between fans are rare, and streamers rarely mention them.

I see a lot of creators who have been working hard to update hololive hand-drawn animations and music for years without even asking for a return, and it's very moving to me。Almost all holomen are trying to make their steams better, rather than squeezing viewers' patience and hyping up nasty content in order to gain more popularity and revenue. I see these all the time in bilibili.I get really sick of it because it's a boring lack of creativity.

People have become very impetuous and full of prejudices, although they have been watching VTB related content, but do not know what they are watching😞😞

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Phase Connect has a pumpkin-carving contest underway, prizes for best carving and it sounds like we'll get a collab stream out of it:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Phase Connect has a pumpkin-carving contest underway, prizes for best carving and it sounds like we'll get a collab stream out of it:

Phase Connect is so problematic, don't they know that the word spooky is actually a racial slur?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom