"Finana is cooking her family? Finana! Why you cooking fishes? It's your family!!!"Derem Kado

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
publicly coming out as an intersex individual led to a dwindling fan base and now having to pay Proctor $30 for advertising.
This is what confuses me, are we talking tranny, or intersex as in "wrong sex of organs by chromosomes"

Nevertheless
I liked the old model more, the OL one, it was really cute.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
This is what confuses me, are we talking tranny, or intersex as in "wrong sex of organs by chromosomes"

Nevertheless
I liked the old model more, the OL one, it was really cute.
Allegedly actual intersex and may have had both sex organs before surgery from what I saw in 4chan archives when I first started looking.
I have no idea how true it is though but apparently does have tits at least some years ago. There were some live pics from /soc/ or whatever board she was RPing on.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Myth got transported to the CLAMP universe with their anniversary art.
3f2buj5i8pod1.jpeg

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
When Rushia got fired, Terumi tried sliding into the DM's of her most prolific whale, Orca to try and snap them up for themself.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH​

HOLY FUCK :whatastory:
Best 30 dollars ever
Thank you for the laughs

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH​

HOLY FUCK :whatastory:
Best 30 dollars ever
Thank you for the laughs

At minimum, we've gotten some great laughs out of the situation.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
as a person with experience dealing with situations like this, they absolutely can just go pop like that while driving, albeit rarely
Pretty sure your car often has a weird vibration as if you were going over a bumpy road before randomly bursting like that.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Pretty sure your car often has a weird vibration as if you were going over a bumpy road before randomly bursting like that.
I feel like we've missed the joke that Filian's car set itself up to do a backflip, staying on brand.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
How long does the government mandated shill last btw?

frz

All that to end up here, hey at least she is still going though, most would have rebranded or stopped by now

View attachment 78202
They do have a point though
If she have $30 to waste on here she is probs richer than 80% of living flip and is making banks. No reason to stop.
@Awoogers can collaborate

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
At 18, dated a guy (16) for 5 years and never put out physical contact
    • Trained (her words) the man to reply to over 100 messages she'd leave him overnight
    • Gave him body dysmorphia by laughing at his various physical aspects
    • Broke up with the dude and while he was crying in front of her, her main thought was "man, this is kinda cute"

Go to hell.

Stunned But Dumb

I wanted to post Amiya's Sonic 3 Guerilla right after Mint's karaoke but fell asleep. I was hanging on a thread to be honest

On the complete opposite end of that spectrum, Mercy is currently playing Wild Arms on the PS2.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
All that to end up here, hey at least she is still going though, most would have rebranded or stopped by now
I think some quick maths might put this into perspective.

$1 USD is about 55 Phillipine Pesos (PHP).

It's hard to get average wage values for the Philippines, but some quick research has come up with approximate values of 20K to 45K PHP per month. That gives us a wage spread of between $364 and $815 USD per month. Very rough numbers, but that will be good enough for us.

Even if we went with the high end value, making about $815 USD a month is pretty doable for a small online content creator. Between superchats, memberships, and supplemental work like voice acting, Terumi could be making that much each month. Other jobs giving this sort of wage in the Philippines would require stuff like degrees and years of experienece and the like. And, given she previously mentioned working as a rental girlfriend, I very much doubt she'd be worth that much per month. Oh, and she's at least in her mid-twenties (she had one ex-boyfriend for five years since she was 18) so the rental girlfriend job is probably in its sunset years, if it still pays at all.

So yeah, this probably is her best option at the moment. Hope you are putting time and money towards a backup option, Terumi.

GOTBB

Name one vtuber who couldn't be declared 'irreversibly damaged' in some fairly obvious capacity.
Proctor basically the opposite of corpo fans because he only "knows" broken and groomable 2-views BY CHOICE! and cannot imagine someone for whom this is just their job.

Anyway, I feel like there is a lot of green woman hate in the last few pages but to answer this question my first thought was actually green woman prime, Fauna.
ceres-fauna-hello-there.gif

Archive

Shondo seems to have got banned again.

I just saw this, I was going to compare the gofile link length to the twitch version and just got the
the-mst3k-twitch-channel-is-down-again-v0-exjycw6v7gyc1.png

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Salado

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

closedblas

Listening to Itsuki Chise karaoke for a bit while working. Didn't realize Riot/Brave has had multiple new sacrificial lambs vsingers join in the past year.

I quite like this Joysound Karaoke for Streamer thing that the Riot singers are using.
Apparently it's beta right now that ends 9/30. Hopefully it's not retardedly expensive and more vtubers can pick it up.
1726297107755.png

I'm reminded of back in the day doing karaoke with friends in teamspeak. Kinda sad that karaoke tech hasn't really made a breakthrough.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Lumi might be a colossal cunt behind the scenes but I have to commend her for having the ability of getting antis that are so pathetic and gross that even if Lumi curb stomped a kitten she'd look good in comparison. Also don't be fooled my niggas, she may claim she's intersex but that voice has more testosterone than nolan's entire body, that's a dude.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
How much alcohol was involved this time?
According to /shon/ she got super emotional-drunk and made comments about wanting to kill herself then went to bed without deleting the vod, so I imagine someone just reported a clip to fuck with her.

There's a reupload here, though I don't really have time to dig through it right now.

EDIT: Although I did just click in at a random spot to see her watching the "how to make your children less attractive to paedophiles" Onion video, so that might have something to do with it...

yeah, that'll do it.
Twitch doesnt like people making those kind of comments/jokes. Not because they care about your mental health, but because they dont want the bad rep of someone actually going through with those threats and killing themselves on stream, thats just bad optics.
As we all know, the best thing to help people who are suicidal is to take away their income and separate them from the people who care about them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom