"Listen people, we're gonna genocide properly here"Kaneko Lumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

The opinion of low tire pressure and destroying the side wall is the most likely scenario. Because that's a sidewall failure, though you can get debris strike that can cause that.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Maybe the concentrated power of Space Church will cure this man's crippling homosexuality.

the gnome conspiracy

if you really want to split hairs theres probably a single dude bro or relatively normie woman who were perfectly content with their lives and stream with a random facerig avatar every three weekends to a total of 3 people
My oshi is something like this. 30+ divorced Japanese woman who uses a voice changer and just streams whenever the hell she feels like it.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
In this topic: zoomers discover and fall for %username% trolling.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I think it being the first time it's happened on the forum, it was a surprise. Because I thought at first I was randomly on blast for something, lol.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
if you really want to split hairs theres probably a single dude bro or relatively normie woman who were perfectly content with their lives and stream with a random facerig avatar every three weekends to a total of 3 people
Sounds like Minna Vanilla.

Purrson

Just rejoined the discord to see whats that about, there's nothing
Should've screenshoted them, but she was asking if Proctor was online, in retrospect she was probably gonna ask about the banner ad, but she deleted a bunch of other stuff about the Philippines as well, regardless Proctor is legitimately ungroomable (by women who don't have fluffy tails)

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Koyori starts FF9 as Koyotan (Jitan).

Wonder if she will be suffering from steal OCD. Suou Patra's playthrough got extended during boss battles since she tried to steal everything.

Re:AcT's Sumeragi Rose is singing.

Patra continuing FFX at 1PM JST.

VSpo's Tosaki Mimi encountered and bullied Kamito in LoL ranked.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
She likely ignored the tire pressure warnings.
Bold of you to assume she have tire pressure sensors. Or were taught to do kick check every day.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Bold of you to assume she have tire pressure sensors. Or were taught to do kick check every day.
The car should have them as standard. But odds are she never reads the warnings the screen gives off.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
> Be green woman.
> Eventual menhera moment.

On the serious side though, hope it works out for our new green woman since the last one had her penis exploded by Proctor.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
The car should have them as standard. But odds are she never reads the warnings the screen gives off.
Actual quote from my sister:
"Oh that arrow has been on red for a long time but I didn't know what it meant."

That was the coolant temperature gauge. She didn't have any.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
> Be green woman.
> Eventual menhera moment.

On the serious side though, hope it works out for our new green woman since the last one had her penis exploded by Proctor.
i hope the german automaton woman is autistic enough to resist the green's menhera curse

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

frz

Man why you make me feel old

On another note congratulations to Rie for being less than a month behind!!!

Horo7618

No one in particular
Doki got a minor model update
Screenshot-2024-09-13-at-11-32-54-PM.png

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Tubedude

Tire pressure readers are fairly standard in America now afaik. Not sure about other countries.

Also recently learned that the tire's readers can go bad (should've been obvious in hindsight since all tech can die or malfunction) and throw a constant low pressure warning on the dashboard. Was checking my tire pressure daily for a week thinking I was going insane since the pressure was at the manufacturer's recommended for the model.

MagicHammer

Terumi has been around for a long time in the Vtuber world, since the early days of /vt/ and used to be a big poster in /aud/, essentially proto /asp/. They got into the now defunct, Amber Glow, where they were given the Terumi character. Terumi did okay for the microcorpo standard at the time thanks to the GFE persona and the aforementioned links to /vt/, but Amber Glow quickly revealed that it wasn't as cracked up as it was supposed to be and offered virtually no assistance with anything. With the help of some generous whales they managed to negotiate a buyout of the model and left the company.

Now free from the shackles of the corpo world their first order of business as an indie was a 'revealing black corpos' stream, for which they had asked other vtubers to come to them 'anonymously' and share their stories of oppression. Obviously this got a lot of buzz and amusingly had activated the Cyberlive defense force (aka Hylo) who were out trying to preemptively defend the company across /vt/ (presumably worried Terumi was going to talk about Misaki).
The stream happened and all Terumi talked about was how incompetent Amber Glow was and how another company called V4 Live (now known as lucid media) was trying to make her sign an awful 4 year long noncompete to join them, disappointing most people.

Shortly afterwards someone from Terumi's inner circle leaks a bunch of Discord receipts, showing Terumi sharing a bunch of private DMs with them, including ones of Terumi essentially mocking an Amber Glow member begging them to not do the stream because it'd hurt the ones still in the company, Terumi implying she does have dirt on Cyberlive she could use and just general seething about her ex-gen mates for them being more popular or taking her timeslot etc.
This soured many peoples opinions on them, put them on the small corpo shitlist and had an unintended consequence of having Tsunderia back out on their scouting of her ex-gen mate, Nunki, due to their proximity.

Some other funny stories, she was going to do a hyped up stream exposing lemon woman Lumi at one stage, but Lumi contacted her and they reached some form of agreement with Terumi apologizing publicly to her the next day (causing the 'she can't keep getting away with it!' meme to explode in popularity) and another when Rushia got fired, Terumi tried sliding into the DM's of her most prolific whale, Orca to try and snap them up for themself.

Years of burning every bridge imaginable, flip flopping on how hard they want to go with the GFE, several menhera breakdowns (plus the subsequent breaks from streaming) and publicly coming out as an intersex individual led to a dwindling fan base and now having to pay Proctor $30 for advertising.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom