"...and remember, always eat ass!"Gundou Mirei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyklon Mag

Altare, Flayon and Bettel 3D Off-Collab, Take 2. They're currently beating Bettel to death as I write this.

image-241.png
Aaaaaaaaannnnd Altare just got castrated.
1726278208294119.png
Edit: It has happened again

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1726274477565.png

I like the idea of a vtuber that stalks her viewers, I definitely like the idea that I could be included in that number if I stuck around, but I'm just not personally digging her content or style that much right now. Don't take this personally, Terumi, you're just not for me. Good luck though.

Militante

View attachment 78173

I accept the challenge
I like the idea of a vtuber that stalks her viewers, I definitely like the idea that I could be included in that number if I stuck around, but I'm just not personally digging her content or style that much right now. Don't take this personally, Terumi, you're just not for me. Good luck though.

Cliff notes on her lore from one (1) stream a few hours after she shilled herself in the groomcord:

• Likes Rental girlfriend (the anime) because it indulges her fetishes
    • Was an IRL rental girlfriend
    • Stopped being a rental girlfriend after she went into GFE content on the vtubing side.
      • Allegedly.
  • Filipino.
  • At 18, dated a guy (16) for 5 years and never put out physical contact
    • Trained (her words) the man to reply to over 100 messages she'd leave him overnight
    • Gave him body dysmorphia by laughing at his various physical aspects
    • Broke up with the dude and while he was crying in front of her, her main thought was "man, this is kinda cute"
  • Remembers her fan's schedules. Spreadsheet of said schedule unconfirmed but possible
  • Has done multiple voice packs of varying levels of degeneracy
  • From a clip: "Boy, if I had a brother, he would be a father"
  • Filipino.

We all shoukd subscribe to her youtube channel so that way more vtuber will use the feature (
:optimistic:
) and Proctor will stop asking us every few months to fund the forum.

One wonders whether or not this is the most or least sane person who'll ever use this feature.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I genuinely think a lot of people here are retarded. The entire point was that I didn't believe him so I asked for proof.
My problem is he was too retarded to see through my fake desperation and actually believed me. It was a ploy to put pressure on him to hurry up because I could tell he was stalling.
I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO FISH FOR FEET PICS

Mate just take the L, please.

In another news, it seems Shondo had a melty during last drunk stream and gave TMI, even nïggerf@ggot vagueposted on it.

Does anyone have an actual summary of what she said, or am I going to have to dig through endless schizophrenia in the archives to find out?

Cliff notes on her lore from one (1) stream a few hours after she shilled herself in the groomcord:

• Stopped being a rental girlfriend after she went into GFE content on the vtubing side.
      • Allegedly.
  • Filipino.
    • Trained (her words) the man to reply to over 100 messages she'd leave him overnight
    • Broke up with the dude and while he was crying in front of her, her main thought was "man, this is kinda cute"
  • Remembers her fan's schedules. Spreadsheet of said schedule unconfirmed but possible
  • Filipino.
I can't wait for the eventual public shitshow!

Serbian Peacemakers

TVA Truly has the most noble and trust worthy sponsors, next month I heard Nestle is sponsoring us too!

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

• Allegedly.
  • Filipino.
  • Filipino.

One wonders whether or not this is the most or least sane person who'll ever use this feature.
Proctor really knows how to pick em. What an amazing list of red flags. How do you keep finding these gems in the wild bossman? Are you an autism magnet for irreversibly damaged women?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

• Allegedly.
  • Filipino.
  • Filipino.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
TVA Truly has the most noble and trust worthy sponsors, next month I heard Nestle is sponsoring us too!

See, the beauty of it is, I know that if a genuinely bad person takes a sponsorship, they've essentially paid me money to have a spotlight shone on them for a week by intensely inquisitive and judgemental autists. So the problem solves itself.

Proctor really knows how to pick em. What an amazing list of red flags. How do you keep finding these gems in the wild bossman? Are you an autism magnet for irreversibly damaged women?

Name one vtuber who couldn't be declared 'irreversibly damaged' in some fairly obvious capacity.

Serbian Peacemakers

See, the beauty of it is, I know that if a genuinely bad person takes a sponsorship
So what your saying is that the Northrop Grumman banner ad could happen?

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

• Allegedly.
  • Filipino.
  • Filipino.

Looking like most sane so far
1726276953873.png

Landphobic

Just don't like it

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Name one vtuber who couldn't be declared 'irreversibly damaged' in some fairly obvious capacity.
She seems to go beyond the typical autism I expect from vtubers (at least the ones I watch). But I respect the hustle for money and it's pretty funny.

kingcaid

• Allegedly.
  • Filipino.
  • Filipino.

Sounds like a keeper to me. Her being a Flip just makes it better. :smugpipi:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
True. But my oshi's autism stops at being a horse girl while this one is a Jirai Kei Landmine type.

Purrson

You could ask Nolan for the contents of his Pony Jar.

• Allegedly.
  • Filipino.
  • Filipino.

She seems fun
Edit: she just went live again, this is her third stream in 24 hrs:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
if you really want to split hairs theres probably a single dude bro or relatively normie woman who were perfectly content with their lives and stream with a random facerig avatar every three weekends to a total of 3 people

wew

Male hag love!
  • Filipino.
we replace one green menhera with another. Funny because I watched her way back when she was still in amber glow but dipped when it got way to gfe for me

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom