"Wait let's raid Aletta... I mean... fk.. ah...I mean.... oh... um... I mean the totally not related Vtuber... I'm so glad the stream is getting archived. Hahaha I mean Elira, I mean... um... uhhhh snickers this new Vtuber called Elia... fuck. lol fuck... fuck. snort oh my god lol I mean the Vtuber Elia. Hahahaha OK bye snortKilia Kurayami

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Shill stream, but 3D IRyS. She also seems to be on crack or something.
:BijouBijou:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
If she drives a last-gen Toyota Camry (which is what it looks like), that car even has the tire pressures listed on the center display. And since Toyota knows their customers are clueless NPCs, I'm pretty sure if the "Low Pressure" idiot light comes on it will even immediately flash to the tire pressure gauge so you WILL KNOW BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT that one or more of your tires are low in pressure.

Maybe she thought it meant the tire was chilling out and having a good time.

UberSoldat

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Varium's Serenade Oxblood in the last world of Super Mario World.

Re:AcT's Shishigami Leona premiering a cover at 10PM JST.

Of all the reasons Inuyama Tamaki not inviting Akirose for her chat...

VSpo's Akarin playing Euro Truck Simulator and unlocked the amphibious route.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Suisei squeezing watermelons

and had an unintended consequence of having Tsunderia back out on their scouting of her ex-gen mate, Nunki, due to their proximity.
I'm really miss the cute german fox :depressedtako:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Shill stream, but 3D IRyS. She also seems to be on crack or something.

Well this is a new one.

foto_no_exif (8).jpg

Edit: It came back for like 5 minutes, then got suspended again lol

Last edited:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
According to /shon/ she got super emotional-drunk and made comments about wanting to kill herself then went to bed without deleting the vod, so I imagine someone just reported a clip to fuck with her.

There's a reupload here, though I don't really have time to dig through it right now.

EDIT: Although I did just click in at a random spot to see her watching the "how to make your children less attractive to paedophiles" Onion video, so that might have something to do with it...

As we all know, the best thing to help people who are suicidal is to take away their income and separate them from the people who care about them.
Figured there was more to the story since Twitch is dog shit but if you were simply "just drinking" they wouldn't have touched her.
This hobby is not being gatekept hard enough.
One step into /vt/ proves this as is.
I just looked over her feed. She actually do anything to warrant that? or is it just crazy's being crazy.
From what I could see she and a few others were the usual EN Vtubers being shitty people and it circled around to bite them in the ass. Vtweeters did their Vtweeting thing and made the situation worse, sorta like pulling wings off a butterfly and calling their cousins (more vtweeters) to pull off the legs. She's a PoS from what I see but twitter did their twitter thing and it became a bigger issue than it needed to be.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

The Rrat

Early Adopter

JusticeDog

Also this is apparently real

Late react me if you must but I checked and didn't see it

Is there a reason she would show up there of all places? :gunpeko::gunpeko:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Shondos woken up

Archive
qu33ze.jpg
Edit: update

Archive

Last edited:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Terumi has been around for a long time in the Vtuber world, since the early days of /vt/ and used to be a big poster in /aud/, essentially proto /asp/. THEY got into the now defunct, Amber Glow, where they were given the Terumi character.

Years of burning every bridge imaginable, flip flopping on how hard they want to go with the GFE, several menhera breakdowns (plus the subsequent breaks from streaming) and publicly coming out as an INTERSEX individual led to a dwindling fan base and now having to pay Proctor $30 for advertising.
I knew something was so off hearing that voice. And now reading this, I'll pass.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Also recently learned that the tire's readers can go bad (should've been obvious in hindsight since all tech can die or malfunction) and throw a constant low pressure warning on the dashboard. Was checking my tire pressure daily for a week thinking I was going insane since the pressure was at the manufacturer's recommended for the model.
You know you're supposed to change the sensors eventually as they're battery-powered, right?

FL Cascadia

If she drives a last-gen Toyota Camry (which is what it looks like), that car even has the tire pressures listed on the center display. And since Toyota knows their customers are clueless NPCs, I'm pretty sure if the "Low Pressure" idiot light comes on it will even immediately flash to the tire pressure gauge so you WILL KNOW BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT that one or more of your tires are low in pressure.
Unless Toyota's switched over to mating the tire pressure sensors to rubber valve stems (ie What GM and Ford have been doing for years), I don't think there even was a tire pressure sensor in that wheel.

ex_lurker

Shondos woken up

Archive
qu33ze.jpg
Edit: update

Archive

I don't really give a shit about Shondo, but that email and this pseudo therapeutic writing style makes me want to go full Awoogers on their asses

("Know that you are a valued member of as part of the Twitch community", really?)

Helkar

Dystopian shit.
"Hey, you're a valued member of our community, please don't kill yourself. In fact, why don't we give you an opportunity to think about how you totally shouldn't kill yourself by kicking you out of our community for a month."

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Militante

I knew something was so off hearing that voice. And now reading this, I'll pass.
It's been stated to be false by the chuuba themselves. It's a sensitive topic however so details are sparse:

Biologically female, got her ovaries removed for unstated reasons.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
It's been stated to be false by the chuuba themselves. It's a sensitive topic however so details are sparse:

Biologically female, got her ovaries removed for unstated reasons.
I'm not buying it. Pass.

Vih

Doog
Dystopian shit.
"Hey, you're a valued member of our community, please don't kill yourself. In fact, why don't we give you an opportunity to think about how you totally shouldn't kill yourself by kicking you out of our community for a month."
"You're a valued member of our community and we're concerned for you so we cut off your income and added a bunch of stress!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom