"I do know, um, that they prefer to be, um uh, she, she/her pronouns right now and they, I think, also go by the name Chrissy. So I do know that so definitely it's ok to say she. Um I also know that she, uh, fucked her mom, so..."Lilybelle

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I meant to post this earlier today, but Mio did a stream where she ranked people by her perception of how much of a boke or tsukkomi they were, with another metric (the y axis) of how insense they were about it (sharp-witted/intentional at top or more relaxed/natural at bottom, I believe). I thought it was a fun idea. Results:

View attachment 78083

Nene is perfectly placed tbh. Mama Mio LOVE!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Dude she is married to a hyper fed, like as fed as you can get and you are just getting sus on her? LAWL

I thought it was just a super fed, but I guess he got the next seven chaos emeralds and became a hyper fed.

VSoyBoy

Niji ENcounter August update, this one's gonna be especially unpopular around here:
Claude x Alban

Next up is Finana x Millie, out in about one month

One of Alban's reasons for going on hiatus was to work on his singing, this is the first result of that. Him being in it also meant that he showed up on stream for the after party, the first time since he went on hiatus I think.

Niji ENcounter chugging along, this month's update:

Finana x Millie

Next up is two absolute forum favourites: Wosemi and Uki Violeta, out in about one month

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Nene is perfectly placed tbh. Mama Mio LOVE!

That famous clip explains exactly why Nene and Lamy are placed where they are. They play off each other perfectly with Lamy being the serious responsible person and Nene being, well, the wise guy.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

That famous clip explains exactly why Nene and Lamy are placed where they are. They play off each other perfectly with Lamy being the serious responsible person and Nene being, well, the wise guy.

Oh that one's a classic.
Nene is very good at pissing other people off and being a big weirdo to make the introverts open up in sheer discomfort.

My wife is truly lovely

But she's been gone so long... :yagoocry:
I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Last edited:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Some new hippo meme that exploded over JP and Korean Twitter. Pretty cute animation though.

VSoyBoy

USS IOWA

Stunned But Dumb

Another teaser for Myth's 3D Live. Really liking the art they are showing off here.

Privated. Guess it wasn't supposed to be shown yet. Ina's gonna look so good in that yellow and I liked Calli's outfit

Next up is two absolute forum favourites: Wosemi and Uki Violeta, out in about one month

The asylum's favorite niji sweetheart and favorite racist together... finally :pomuLove:

Sporg

I meant to post this earlier today, but Mio did a stream where she ranked people by her perception of how much of a boke or tsukkomi they were, with another metric (the y axis) of how insense they were about it (sharp-witted/intentional at top or more relaxed/natural at bottom, I believe). I thought it was a fun idea. Results:

View attachment 78083

AZKi could go next to Fubuki. She's pretty underrated when it comes to adapting to collab partners and complementing whatever their style is.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
"Hey sexy, would you like to come over to my breeding shed? No worries, my mother is already asleep ;)"
It could be a feeding shed too :architect:

Stunned But Dumb

Kuroa-chan will be celebrating her fifth year as a vtuber next friday! Hoping she has a good time

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

WHY EVEN HER CAT HAS FILTERS
I HATE YOU EAST ASIA :Mumei-REE:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Wait, which member of this board is a fed?
I just want to make it very clear. Not me. I am not a fed. It shouldnt even cross your mind. Stop asking questions.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I just want to make it very clear. Not me. I am not a fed. It shouldnt even cross your mind. Stop asking questions.
RestlessRain's list of fed suspects:

Seth

Thanks for the information.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

UberSoldat

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
RestlessRain's list of fed suspects:

Seth

Thanks for the information.
Seth's list of TVA users under investigation.

- Brosman Pierce Brosman
- The Proctor
- WanganMignight
- RestlessRain

We're cool.

USS IOWA

Top Bottom