"you've beep bopped your last boop beep"Gawr Gura

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Lui-nee continuing Super Mario Bros.

In the previous stream as she reached 1-3 she mentioned her manager told her to be careful with her throat. Of course 1-3 is where the fall deaths start.

Re:AcT's trio Shishigami Leona, Lisa Makoh, and Tsukushi Aria will be singing together in 3D at 8PM JST.

More clips of VSpo's Sendo Yuuhi, the JK who plays LoL since season 2, knows Windows Vista, and also knows the Windows Pinball game.

Rippy who frequently clips 774 talents with a focus on Shishio Chris and went into hiatus after she graduated is back with two clips of Suzumi Nemo. One has a blood warning so this one might be safer. She claims she is 2m tall (151cm) and weighs 2 ton.

"A long time ago I used to lick rocks"

Axel, Shinri and Ruze in Deadlock. 30 minutes in and they were laughing about gamer words:sanasmile:

Wonder why the male and female Vtubers use different logos for this game. Shibuya Hal, Kuzuha, and Ibrahim used the same one but Neoporte's Yozuna Niu uses a different one.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Not-Mint had a take on having multiple oshis, as a long-time idol fan:

A

A

IMissTheOldInternet

I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW
I just want to make it very clear. Not me. I am not a fed. It shouldnt even cross your mind. Stop asking questions.
Just for curiosities sake, what's your opinion on immolating children and executing dogs? No real reason for me wondering, like I said, just curious.
Edit: typo

Last edited:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

UberSoldat

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Lumi says if she had to date herself, she'd kill herself because she's fucking annoying

Which Lumi would she kill, the one being dated or the one courting? Most likely both. :gloomiLaugh:

Shiina gets introduced to the MILF Marines

On the topic of Shiina, she learns that "midget" is a slur now and feels the need to retaliate

Nasa's asked her friend who knows nothing about Phase Connect to write descriptions for its talents

1726139490671.png
Her pissed off expression kills me lmao

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
@superduper - we've only got seventy more pages to go, which will take a few days to fill up, but after that, you won't be able to leave reactions to six-week-old posts. Will you quit backreading or will you be reading old-ass posts without being able to leave reactions?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
@superduper - we've only got seventy more pages to go, which will take a few days to fill up, but after that, you won't be able to leave reactions to six-week-old posts. Will you quit backreading or will you be reading old-ass posts without being able to leave reactions?
I'll just have to up the anti! if I do 50-100 pages a night from now on I should be able to make it! It probably won't fill up in 10 days unless something MAJOR happens right?

Edit: I said anti on perpose fyi, I know how to spell.

VSoyBoy

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'll just have to up the anti! if I do 50-100 pages a night from now on I should be able to make it! It probably won't fill up in 10 days unless something MAJOR happens right?
We do about twenty pages a day if there's no huge news. I give it about 3.5 days.

Good luck.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Just fur curiosities sake, what's your opinion on immolating children and executing dogs? No real reason for me wondering, like I said, just curious.
It doesnt happen. I believe its called "fake news".

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Looks like Marine is teasing a new animated MV.

Honestly surprised she still has enough money to afford another one considering fully animated MVs (from proper animation studios) are super expensive.

USS IOWA

DanishCookies

1726142478288.png

CLARA, THEY'RE EATING THE DOGS. THEY'RE EATING THE CATS. THEY'RE EATING THE PETS, CLARA.

Helkar

Out of all the things to have an episode over, politics on twitter's FYP(she's complained about it recently *edit, she didn't mention politics, she mentioned unspecified "drama baiting", my mistake for quoting from memory) is mild, since there's no personal issues involved.
Still, it's probably amplified by her severe lack of sleep, which is starting to become concerning.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1726142478288-png.78104

CLARA, THEY'RE EATING THE DOGS. THEY'RE EATING THE CATS. THEY'RE EATING THE PETS, CLARA.
Clara didn't even mention Twitter as the source of her episode, let alone the stories about pets being eaten.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I hope so. Their debut promo outfits are peak and I think everyone loved them. Honestly, the idea of talents getting matching 3D outfits based on their gen is pretty appealing to me.

Yeah... "hot"

still find it very funny that Kiara is too gay to care for gacha with men
Everyone sitting huddled together playing the game while she just doesn't get it
Paraphrasing her: "Now if only it were cute girls, then I would be interested"

also she will be celebrating her anniversary with some 3D Karaoke

p962bb.png

good details in the thumbnail

also she turned into Calli yesterday for some reason

speaking of Calli, everyone should watch her Karaoke with other Holomems, JP, ID and EN (while Calli is having a Bronchitis)

(timestamped at Ollies downbad performance; check the rewritten lyrics of hers in the comments)

timestamped at a Part where Calli talks about Kiara "Kiara and I look out for each other, we've been through alot"

also this stream is pretty good, in the beginning she talks about how Staffs checks people for who might not get along with other girls or that might get jealous easily and that "staff really knows how to pick them"

Negzana

Lui's really been struggling at SMB. Her screams are approaching Rushia levels of intensity and she's actually tearing up. I hope she can beat it

USS IOWA

also this stream is pretty good, in the beginning she talks about how Staffs checks people for who might not get along with other girls or that might get jealous easily and that "staff really knows how to pick them"
A whole staff department who is great at vetting talents, Nijisanji could never. But still it kinda explains why most new Holos that joined are either fans of the company and talents cause that joined cause they are the people that will have the most synergy and will create less problems for the company.

Top Bottom