"If I ever get cancelled then I know I've made it..."Enna Alouette

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
A whole staff department who is great at vetting talents, Nijisanji could never. But still it kinda explains why most new Holos that joined are either fans of the company and talents cause that joined cause they are the people that will have the most synergy and will create less problems for the company.
they really dont want another rushia to happen we all know how that turned out

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Inuyama Tamaki interviewing Akirose.

VSpo's Akarin got found out by her mother because of her brothers.

Clip of Nishizono Chigusa being a rabid shotacon.

The SF6 battle between Towa's team and Aki's team got restreamed and some including Orisaki Moshu.are enjoying the electric torture.

Moshu's laugh is nice but her reaction to the male-male torture though. Higuchi's reaction is understandable since Aki and Aria were the ones torturing him.
Moshu replies in her comment section and for one who commented on her reaction she responded "I'm not rotten"
Edit: Didn't realise this is an official restream and she's saying all the yab stuff. Moshu also commented on this clip.

Are you single and covered in wounds/prone to nosebleeds? 774inc's Suzumi Nemo might be interested in you.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche playing Cotton 2: Magical Night Dreams

Twitch

Onolumi playing MonHun

Ronja Peikko playing Half Life 2

Most people here would benefit from the greencard though
Isn't Matara live in Maple land? Who in their right mind would ever need canadian citizenship?

Last edited:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Helkar

Someone seems insecure about her career choices.

Limkin

Did she get banned again or something, what prompted it? Anyway, the proper ones call themselves AVTubers and have no shame about it (and it's a tag on YT as well)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Its almost as if the real answer is to have actual talent or likeabliity beyond the sexual aspects so you dont have to showcase them as much in ban happy platforms

Melody gave them all a blueprint that for the most part worked but none of them have that smidge of personality to enforce it, sad!

closedblas

Clara didn't even mention Twitter as the source of her episode, let alone the stories about pets being eaten.
Are you implying a French Canadian living in Japan isn't concerned with American politics?
Are you single and covered in wounds/prone to nosebleeds? 774inc's Suzumi Nemo might be interested in you.
I wonder if rippy still hasn't gotten over Rene's redesign.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I wonder if rippy still hasn't gotten over Rene's redesign.
i think no one really got over her design i still miss that tasty midriff and that retarded face

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Seems like Towa found the translator she was looking for some time ago. FACT and Raimei now have English subs, with more of her songs to get them soon:

They're two of her more popular songs and very easy recommends if you haven't heard them before; FACT being a somewhat sensual, western banger and Raimai being a godlike rock song with an amazing MV. And if you have heard them before, now you can do so while knowing what she's saying.
:polkasticks:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Seems like Towa found the translator she was looking for some time ago. FACT and Raimei now have English subs, with more of her songs to get them soon:

They're two of her more popular songs and very easy recommends if you haven't heard them before; FACT being a somewhat sensual, western banger and Raimai being a godlike rock song with an amazing MV. And if you have heard them before, now you can do so while knowing what she's saying.

Now everyone can learn that Raimei is about her falling in love with a gacchikoi!
:BijouBijou:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Now everyone can learn that Raimei is about her falling in love with a gacchikoi!
:BijouBijou:
The other Kenzoku already know that she's talking about me so it's all good :BijouBijou:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Clara didn't even mention Twitter as the source of her episode, let alone the stories about pets being eaten.
I love clara but she'd be the type to be fuming about those poor cannibal negroes being called cannibal negroes. She uses a lot of faggy leftoid lingo and she's actually bi. She's the whole leftoid package unfortunately. It could also be just a schizo episode, she claims she's fixed but she isn't that well.

:WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Enjoy your new tag @Willemshaven !
Keep up the good work of sharing Holo clips, I have really enjoyed your efforts

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lumi using her tard hands to handcam her continuing on her SR-71 Blackbird model:

Also, happy birthday to Airi!

Unfortunately, we won't be getting her birthday stream until Sunday because of work and hospital visits.
:airidepressed:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Top Bottom