"There's no language that feels correct in my mouth"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Surprise Idol ENCore Collab:

Daiya with Age of Mythology:

Scarlett with Oblivion:

Landphobic

Just don't like it
Sea slug wenchin'

Edit: Extremely over-caffeinated sea slug

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
>Matara's sister has watched Escaflowne

>But she's a single mother

>But she's a shortstack

>But she wants engineer money

5ea4a3afb791471a0a242505e428ec78.jpg
Broke: Raising another man's kids makes you a cuck.
Woke: Raising another man's kids so they love you more than him makes him a cuck.
Bespoke: What race are the kids?

kingcaid

Khubie is doing a Rune Factory 5 Gorilla.

Serbian Peacemakers

DemonDice has become the 55th president of the United States of America, everyone salute your Wigger in Chief.

Ghost Archive

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>Matara's sister has watched Escaflowne

>But she's a single mother

>But she's a shortstack

>But she wants engineer money

5ea4a3afb791471a0a242505e428ec78.jpg
Are we talkin stacked on top or on the bottom....

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Broke: Raising another man's kids makes you a cuck.
Woke: Raising another man's kids so they love you more than him makes him a cuck.
Bespoke: What race are the kids?
I mean... Matara said the kid was grown up at this point....

it's not like you'd actually have to raise them or anything....

9c0.jpg

Are we talkin stacked on top or on the bottom....

Top mentioned, bottom still possible...

212.jpg

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I mean... Matara said the kid was grown up at this point....

it's not like you'd actually have to raise them or anything....

9c0.jpg
do you really want to put up with the scumbag kid of a single mom? because lets be real here like 99% of the kids raised by a single mom are many flavors of scumbags. You'll probably end up paying for the mom's grandchildren. Have some standards.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
do you really want to put up with the scumbag kid of a single mom? because lets be real here like 99% of the kids raised by a single mom are many flavors of scumbags. You'll probably end up paying for the mom's grandchildren. Have some standards.
Most people here would benefit from the greencard though

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Mori "Wigger-daisenpai" Kawaiiope has a karaoke stream for her 4th anniversary celebration in about and hour and a half. Supposed to have 20 guests, so I am guessing it is some more recorded karaoke, which is always fun.

Wigger should not be so cute

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I bid you all a happy Reticule registration day, which is the only Jewish thing that has happened this fine date.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Most people here would benefit from the greencard though
do we tho? I may live in a shithole but at least my shithole isn't filled with goatfuckers or various flavors of niggérs. The way things are going if I ever need to fuck off to another country I'm either going to argentina or el salvador and I'm betting a lot of americans might end up going there too.:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Regardless, I have known 10 men who had relationships or married a single mom. Every one of those she cheated on the man. There is no emotional attachment between you, her and the kid like there would be if it was biological. Sometimes the real father will be there in the back, but a lot of the time she will be on the lookout for someone "better". In reality she is either looking out for the kid first, which is fine but that makes you just another person. A lot of the time she is just looking out for herself and the kid is an unfortunate consequence of her past. And it gets in the way of her party ticket

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
if I ever need to fuck off to another country I'm either going to argentina
LOL
or el salvador
LMAO
Regardless, I have known 10 men who had relationships or married a single mom. Every one of those she cheated on the man. There is no emotional attachment between you, her and the kid like there would be if it was biological. Sometimes the real father will be there in the back, but a lot of the time she will be on the lookout for someone "better". In reality she is either looking out for the kid first, which is fine but that makes you just another person. A lot of the time she is just looking out for herself and the kid is an unfortunate consequence of her past. And it gets in the way of her party ticket
the thing people seem to forget about single mothers is that they are single for a reason :gloomiLaugh: most don't even give a shit about the kid and the father may have left because he wasn't even the dad in the first place, those women are absolutely going to cheat on your ass the moment they get the chance and you will know why the kid is a different race than the "dad"
gurakek1-png.41132

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Mori "Wigger-daisenpai" Kawaiiope has a karaoke stream for her 4th anniversary celebration in about and hour and a half. Supposed to have 20 guests, so I am guessing it is some more recorded karaoke, which is always fun.

Joke's on you, it's half recorded, the most cursed kind of recorded.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Joke's on you, it's half recorded, the most cursed kind of recorded.
I meant the guests are prerecorded, like some other holomems have been doing, while Calli would be singing live. Good for shit like this, where live karaoke collabs would be impossible due to lag.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
They just made a whole minecraft server just to promote their new V4Mirai gen, Voltail.

HOLY SHIT, RHUBARB IS BACK in 2 days

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Based on some of Sajam's comments, it sounds like the requirement for the players to actually be on stage is probably imposed by Twitchcon.
He's mentioned previously that Capcom and Twitch are partners/sponsors of this one, and in this clip he says he hadn't been planning to do one this close to the previous one, but he moved it forward because Capcom and Twitch wanted to work with him to put the finals on stage at Twitchcon.

He also said they asked if they could have the vtubers play remotely, but it was denied.

Good that he clarified today, I can now say:
Fuck Twitch, I hope Goon Clancy dick falls off :laplusgun:

Guu and Vanille are drinking and driving in Simpsons Hit n Run

Rena is playing original Rayman

Professional yapper Mint Castella is on

bothyourhouses

Is it pollen season over in Japan?
No, but it's still hot as balls and it's typhoon season now, i.e. big air pressure changes that can trigger headaches for some people.

Top Bottom