"Hey guys, does anyone know how to get rid of a tulpa?"Juniper Actias

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Tea's birthday stream :nenedance:

Isa playing Class of '09: The Re-Up

Tomoe Carmine's asmr+singing

Alex will be playing The Expanse in 20 minutes

Stunned But Dumb

Hey vtuber gossip forum! Let Matara, a vtuber, tell you some gossip!

Anime Fan

Shiina's starting Space Marine 2 in a few minutes.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

A dirty immigrant stealing cow sheds from hardworking landlords? What has Ireland come to?
The "owners" sound like some absolute tools.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Brown woman 9/11 stream.

Ami is doing an unarchived stream were she speedruns a DMCA claim with Cookies Bustle.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

dumdum did nothing wrong

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
Raden's audio guide narration for the Hakone Venetian Glass Museum's perfume bottle exhibit.

Here's the annoucement post from months ago.
[Archive]
Google TL:
____
Special Exhibition: The Dressing of Fragrances - The History of Perfume Bottles
Period: July 19th to January 13th The narrator of the audio guide will be Rufuutei Raden.
Ruufutei Raden of hololive DEV_IS's "ReGLOSS" is a member of an idol group, but he also holds a curatorial license and broadcasts talks about art, crafts, photography, painting, and more.

The winners of Ui's fanart competition were sleeper hits.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Biboo playing COD Black Ops

Mint playing Astro Bot

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Another small company shitting on their (former) talents.

The group's Twitter has gone protected mode, after it backfired when she posted her side of the story.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

ARCHIVE OF​

Amiya Aranha【???】Playing..... a game! 🍪🧸(Unarchived)​

It's COOKIE'S BUSTLE a game that gets taken down instantly by a copyright troll so it was unarchived, here's an archive
MEGA;
COOKIE'S BUSTLE
COOKIE'S BUSTLE
COOKIE'S BUSTLE
COOKIE'S BUSTLE
COOKIE'S BUSTLE
COOKIE'S BUSTLE

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

This reminds me of a short that was in my recommended "What are Russian girls looking for in a western man". And they were all single mothers. Funniest fucking shit

First Russians fake being white, then they fake being desirable

:kroniidrinking:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I think so too, not necessarily because it's an in person event, but just because she doesn't really seem to like leaving the house much.

The way she talked about it ever since they got to that stage though makes me think there's some fuckery afoot, never really committing to one side or another from what I've seen. Whether that means she'll be playing or participating in some other way we'll see but until she gives a firm no there's some doubt for me.
I think Doki just finds it funny to be coy about whether or not she's going. She did the same thing when they won the trip to Evo in the last one.

Definitely think all the substitutions are dampening the excitement of the Sajam Slam quite a bit. Making it in person seems to have been a recent development, at which point I think you should probably make some concessions like allowing people to take part remotely, ping be damned. This just messes with all the storylines and makes it feel rather anticlimactic.
I think they are being stupid, honestly. They could play anonymously from the venue, just like some vtubers did in person 3D lives. In the worst case they could play from a Hotel/netcafe right by TwitchCon, just take the time to set it up properly. They could even have the "physical presence" of a cosplayer there with an unplugged controller just like we used to do to our little siblings to not make it weird to have only one player on stage.
I don't get throwing out this kind of opportunity and hype.
Based on some of Sajam's comments, it sounds like the requirement for the players to actually be on stage is probably imposed by Twitchcon.
He's mentioned previously that Capcom and Twitch are partners/sponsors of this one, and in this clip he says he hadn't been planning to do one this close to the previous one, but he moved it forward because Capcom and Twitch wanted to work with him to put the finals on stage at Twitchcon.
We were going to do a Street Fighter slam but I don't think it would have been this pace and it certainly would not have had this kind of prize pooling and support from Capcom and Twitch if we didn't do it now
The next slam, I'm sure will be the same as the other slams online, and we'll take place online and finish online.

He also said they asked if they could have the vtubers play remotely, but it was denied.
We asked about doing vtubers in remote and stuff. It's just not possible for twitchcon. We need people on the stage.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

>Matara's sister has watched Escaflowne

>But she's a single mother

>But she's a shortstack

>But she wants engineer money

5ea4a3afb791471a0a242505e428ec78.jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Mori "Wigger-daisenpai" Kawaiiope has a karaoke stream for her 4th anniversary celebration in about and hour and a half. Supposed to have 20 guests, so I am guessing it is some more recorded karaoke, which is always fun.

Top Bottom