"'You people'? What is she, ratphobic?"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Riko playing Apex with Mariya and Ryoma.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

httn

Hag enthusiast
We are Mozzing today.

[TERRIBLE NEWS]
she has lost 5 pounds

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuno playing Shin Megami Tensei

Fatum Ruptor playing VA-11 HALL-A

Chiwa chatting

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Please enjoy this new age cringekino!

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
He even stated back then he wouldn't mind kicking doki if nijisanji wanted him to do it
Dude, you have it literally backwards. He asked Doki if she'd like him to kick out niji.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha art stream, expect a nice zatsu from the recovering spooder who got COVID and resumed streaming after less than a week

Bronze

Panko and Nyana are playing it takes two in 10 min

Ember's a tavern master

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

💛 🩷 Time

Clara talks about a weird chocolate issue she has

Zapan1984

In regards to the Covers from Joe and Raden i came across this clip.
Now i wonder if they did that on purpose to play into that joke

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

1726084116791.png

Mari , you can't do that!

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
How are you defending him and shitting on him on the same page. Logged in the wrong account?
Imo for you and me we look at finana and 99% of the vtubers having shit ccv and think it is the norm and dokibird being high 4k avg ccv being one of the biggest streamer.

But to Sajam, she is just one of many he knows. Most of his friends/contestants are even at well above the 10k ccv mark.

He even stated back then he wouldn't mind kicking doki if nijisanji wanted him to do it
(His original plan was for doki in 1 event and vivi in another, rotating) and he got applauded for it.

I have news for you. The average twitch streamers doesn't care about vtuber or the incredibly niche vtubers fans who will not follow them no matter how many collabs they do. If you ask most of ironmouse's close friend in OTK to name a single vshojo vtuber, they will start naming filian and noone else
ESL-chama I know it wasn't as clear as it could be but the fact is: Sajam got a small fortune to run these events because he is a big creator who doesn't waste money in luxuries or whatever the FOMO it is like people from FaZe.
So based on that and what he, himself, said, he doesn't have issues with spending money to make the events as good as possible, this would include travelling expenses for participants and himself. My "I don't get why they would waste an opportunity like that" comment meant Doki, Vivi and Kanna. They are the ones throwing out an easy help to travel to TwitchCon, have a good time touching grass (and other people) and participate in the event so it runs as well as it could.
And even if Sajam couldn't fund it himself I'm pretty sure someone as connected as him could get help elsewhere to bring these three to TwitchCon. Or they could ask for help from their communities, consider it a reward for putting in the effort in the matches itself, FGC people love stories like that.
Calm your tits a bit, I'm not attacking anyone (this time), I just think it's rubbish to put all those hours in the game and the matches just to sit out of the finals.

E: I'll add some context for people that doesn't watch Sajam:

In the first Sajam Slam, where Rosemi jobbed, during the announcement he pointed out BandaiNamco sent him an e-mail approving the event and he didn't even contact them ( and then later confirms that he's paying for everything himself (timestamped 11:35):

Everything in the event, I'm paying for all of it. I have no sponsors or anything, but I've reached out to some companies- actually it's the opposite, companies reached out to me: "We've seen this thing you're doing, how do we get involved?" and I was like "You can give away some prizes" and they're like "Sure".

During the announcenents for Sajam Slam 2 he said he spent 15K USD in the first one, out of pocket but got sponsors for the 2nd to break both even (timestamped 10:45 for context):

[...] Last time I've spent 15K or something on the event. [...] You know what happened, in Japan? I was talking about that and I said "Yeah, I think we've spent 15 grand" or something. And then Jiyuna said "Yeah, I mean, same thing. I've booked an izakaya for everybody to hang out after this and it's gonna cost me like, 500 bucks". And I was like "Yep, same thing".

Nyana and Manko I mean Panko collab, it's really good

Kenyan moth yapping

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Somehow, Proctor officially lives in a Cow Shed. Memes about to get started.

ex_lurker

Top Bottom