"Santa told me it's not a good idea to lie, so I'm going to tell you.🥺 Actually, I'm not seiso. And I'm not a cute girl.🔥 I'm a with a bad mouth and a bad laugh, just a dragon with a pretty voice - But of all the phaseconnects, this is the most seiso💛"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Inuyama Tamaki trying to find a girlfriend for Aogiri's lesbian Harusame Urame.

Choco-sensei, Naraka, Kagura Mea, Yamagami Karuta, and others will appear as guests.

Inui Toko released a cover song after her outfit reveal earlier.

VSpo's Yakumo Beni and Akarin started a radio show last night and one of the topics is Akarin's mysterious youth.

JusticeDog

Here's my thoughts from her announcement stream; still think she's headed to another corpo.
V4mirai debut is pretty soon. Will not be surprised at all if she shows up.

Limkin

I know Miori isn't the brightest, but she is no where near bad enough or malicious towards anyone to have this kind of reaction towards her...
She will fail and be even more menhera (and groomable) and more entertaining to watch. It's not like I actually want her to get hurt

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Yagoo will be attending a game convention on Malaysia soon.

Kobo will be making an appearance as well.
IMG_0767.jpeg

I bet the Malaysia organisers have no balls to invite the VhoeShow talents (yeah, I am talking about Projekt Melody) and present their skills :talentfreedom:
At most you’ll get Kson who did attend last year’s Nijigen Expo as a guest.

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
I am a bit tardy, but Phase's brightest flash grenade and her hobo friend has released a new cover:

Also more clips from the trenches camp

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Cute rat and cute robot are together doing... something! :pochiidontlikeit:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

There's a universe out there where I stan for Ceci instead of Kirsche, that's how compulsively watchable I'm finding her.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I'll bring the flamethrower to cleanse the heretical activities. No furry filth will stain the anime convention.
how many vtubers have openly admitted to being part of the twitter/AO3/cringe crowd? because that's like 1 degree away from the fur menace.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche playing Shinning Force 3

Twitch

Lumia playing harp and singing

Reine's birthday merch
vivaldi_LadqLMhBMQ.jpgvivaldi_2S7SXk5t4W.jpg

vivaldi_Z119evw24E.jpg
vivaldi_TsLWaRidgr.jpgvivaldi_SYq5Uq2cxI.jpg
vivaldi_d5Q7Q9u3VL.jpg

Salado

Xuhle

Ares is back with a new subathon for her birthday. Speaking of which looked in on Hylos she's only on day 5 and barely keeping it above a day in time.

Youre_Invited_Twitter_Post_1.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Imagine the reason for Yagoo to come over Malaysia is to buy the fucked up myHoloTV IP....... and repackage into HoloMY...... :dokiwheeze:

Maybe Yagoo saw the name and went "Huh did we make this while drunk one night and forget? I'd better just take it back"

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Damn, 35k likes on a Gura selfdox, criminal

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Calli in shambles after Bancho drops the most gangsta shit in Japanese music history.

solis

Resident Zombie Lover

There's a universe out there where I stan for Ceci instead of Kirsche, that's how compulsively watchable I'm finding her.

Ceci LOVE !!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Damn, 35k likes on a Gura selfdox, criminal

Huh. Not an artist or any sort of content creator but has a whoopin' 33.6k followers. Who is this fellow? Only thing I can get from his profile and most recent tweets is that he is a Nene superfan.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Huh. Not an artist or any sort of content creator but has a whoopin' 33.6k followers. Who is this fellow? Only thing I can get from his profile and most recent tweets is that he is a Nene superfan.
Nenechi's strongest husband, he had a viral tweet of him in his Nene shrine.

niggaphil

Top Bottom