"IF IT'S ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION IT IS MY FAULT"Machina X Flayon

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

frz

I misdeleted and seems like noone reposted it so here it go
Raora picked a Hololive classic, previously covered by haachama and then watame, mona/reine also got featured on someone else
Tbh the "I'm black and now I'm white" hits different when it's finally sung by a caucasian

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Huh. Not an artist or any sort of content creator but has a whoopin' 33.6k followers. Who is this fellow? Only thing I can get from his profile and most recent tweets is that he is a Nene superfan.
Nenechi's strongest husband, he had a viral tweet of him in his Nene shrine.
You both uncultured swine, he is @Nenélove !!!!!!

:raoraItalian:
Nah I'm not Mone, I couldn't muster even one onehundredth of the chadness and husband power this god among men exudes every second, he is truly the strongest husband and an inspiration to all other followers of Neneism.

Mantine

There's a universe out there where I stan for Ceci instead of Kirsche, that's how compulsively watchable I'm finding her.

I'm sure she is enjoying seeing new viewers.

Very recently, she purged herself from many communities on Discord (including her friends' servers).

1725900268726.png

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

I misdeleted and seems like noone reposted it so here it go
Raora picked a Hololive classic, previously covered by haachama and then watame, mona/reine also got featured on someone else
Tbh the "I'm black and now I'm white" hits different when it's finally sung by a caucasian

> Raora
> White
:pankosmug:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Very recently, she purged herself from many communities on Discord (including her friends' servers).

Damn, that's really sad. I'm gonna conclude they were scared of her stealing their audience, because damn has she got magnetism that a lot of other 2views sorely lack.

Smelliest007

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Calli in shambles after Bancho drops the most gangsta shit in Japanese music history.

This is real and on her channel. WOW.

Did it spawn from all of the 9mm x Loli God Requiem videos? Because there's been a number of these live action mix videos.

My person favorite.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Watch my oshi practice embroidery on her arm sleeve and accidently poke herself to death. Knowing her, blood is inevitable!

Stunned But Dumb

Did it spawn from all of the 9mm x Loli God Requiem videos? Because there's been a number of these live action mix videos.
I was just going to ask the same. I guessed it must have been some of the inspiration.

She ends up in some interesting places in that video if you skip through some of the loops

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
AI enemies simultaneously are terminators who can laser you with half broken smg to the head from over a hundred meters
[- OF COURSE - WE ARE TERMINATORS -]
[- NOW SAY SOMETHING NICE TO NEURO SAMA -]
evil.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Calli in shambles after Bancho drops the most gangsta shit in Japanese music history.

Imagine recording some hardcore hood nigga shit for use as b-rolls for music videos and its used for a 30 minute complilation of a Japanese lady playing a chibi dancing while she babbles like a toddler

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Lollime playing Fallout NV (legion questline)

Fatum Ruptor playing CuckClickolding

Bam playing Xenoblade 2

Tomoe Carmine playing Elden Ring for the first time

Dena chatting

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Imagine recording some hardcore hood nigga shit for use as b-rolls for music videos and its used for a 30 minute complilation of a Japanese lady playing a chibi dancing while she babbles like a toddler

A level of success and exposure they would otherwise never know.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Bronze

Tenma's playing 999 because fuck play order

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will play more of Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers despite being sick, and Gabriel being a sicko

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This is real and on her channel. WOW.

My person favorite.

I think it may have. I think she is making her version easy to spread, too.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Top Bottom