"From the belly I lay an egg and then a rat comes out, how do you think I feel man?"Pavolia Reine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
We are even better than Indonesia, as they have only gotten HoloID guests so far.
The hololive "STAGE wolrd tour" concert will have some holoEN and holoJP in indonesian event Indonesian Comic Con/ICC which 'technically' count as indonesia getting non-HoloID guests.

Is that count as better or nah.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Calli in shambles after Bancho drops the most gangsta shit in Japanese music history.

I have to admit, Calli hasn't done music videos where she shows up on crack dens... yet. :calidrinking:
Imagine recording some hardcore hood nigga shit for use as b-rolls for music videos and its used for a 30 minute complilation of a Japanese lady playing a chibi dancing while she babbles like a toddler
When she said "Boom boom boom!"
I felt that.
:sanasmile::lean:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

💛 🩷 Time

Compilation of Clara torturing Airi with cursed knowledge

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Finally, a charity initiative I can actually support.

Landphobic

Just don't like it
Honey's back from her Summer break

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Another cute Nasa to add to the collection.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Did we ever figure out what led to Proctors vague posting?

After listening to Kilias last song a few times I think it's great, has like a Flyleaf vibe with the vocals, she really went all out for the finale.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Did we ever figure out what led to Proctors vague posting?

After listening to Kilias last song a few times I think it's great, has like a Flyleaf vibe with the vocals, she really went all out for the finale.
No clue, but he's talking about being a daddy dom in Discord.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Wosemi-sama live :sanasmile:

Isa chatting and drawing :shubaIapprob:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Anime Fan

Shiina's opening some more Pokémon cards soon.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Isn't that what the horrifying react is? If that's not acceptable the Nolan react works for in a pinch.

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
Isn't that what the horrifying react is? If that's not acceptable the Nolan react works for in a pinch.
I've seen :pekomusliml:used on the mainland so I mainly use that for gross shit.

dumdum did nothing wrong

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
SKRIBBLOFF HAPPENING TONIGHT, LINK WILL BE POSTED IN THIS THREAD IN 35 MINUTES.

JOIN FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A FREE TITLE ON A USER OF YOUR CHOOSING

For rules, word list, and details, check here

Also:
On Monday I stated that I was planning to dedicate at least one stream per week on my Youtube Channel to reviewing the contents of the forum, in the form of a recap of the events and noteworthy posts that were made in the last seven days. This will be a Monday stream, with a Wednesday follow-up if there is additional content left over. Since I rarely have the time to carefully read literally every post this by-now rather fast-paced forum generates, I'm creating this thread so people can link specific posts they'd like to be included in the weekly commentary.

Commentary does not need to be limited to specific posts either. Anyone can ask me questions in this thread regarding events in the vtuber community or really any other space that they'd like my opinion on or insight into. Posts can be retroactive too; I'm open to commenting on old posts or events on the forum, though these will not be first choices if there is anything else ahead of them in the queue.

Stream time will be 22:00 UTC/10PM every week, with the strong possibility of it moving forwards by an hour or two as the days get shorter. I cannot stream much earlier than 10PM at the moment because I live on a farm, and animals do not go to bed before then.

Note: TVA's Discord server has a stream-material channel you can also use to submit posts for commentary. I will review both these before each stream, so it doesn't hugely matter where you make your suggestion.

:certifiedproctormoment::certifiedproctormoment::certifiedproctormoment:

:smugmoona:

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Bossman is literally in the vtuber scene just to be parasocial. That's wild.

I imagine some of the parasocials do too.
Joking aside, at least our vagueposting overlord actively tries to help some of them, so that's nice.

No clue, but he's talking about being a daddy dom in Discord.
I told you fuckers that having a policy of discord acceptance was going to lead to bad things and here we are, Proctor is on the search for more discord kittens. You should all be ashamed for enabling such abhorrent behavior.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Yae with more Gundam Breaker 4.

Top Bottom