"Ol' MacCoco had a farm, E-I-E-I-O, and on her farm she had a DREAM, E-I-E-I-O; With a 'hai hai' here and a 'hai hai' there, here 'hai' there 'hai' everywhere 'hai hai', Ol' MacCoco had a farm, E-I-E-I-O!!!"Kiryu Coco

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

VSoyBoy

She joined vshojo on november 24th 2020. The lewdcast started like 2 months before that. I guess it makes sense that gunrun would talk to her months close to a year before she joined?
Especially if, as she say's, she was apprehensive to streaming on twitch and needed some convincing, part of which would have been talking to mouse and other founding members.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Yeah, Soyapoya. She's Cecilia Immergreen in the new HoloEN gen now.
Good on the bean girl for moving up in the world. I'm painfully slow to catch on when this happens, I was wondering why Dottovu disappeared then I later learned I was watching her reincarnation for a year without realizing it

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

BEEG Booba Fishing

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Results are: not a herniated disc, but close. As Airi puts it, "thankfully it didn't ooze out."

:pikameefuck:
I have no trust in commiefornia healthcare so I'm just gonna assume the assholes in her hospital are going for conservative treatment to cheap out of a surgery most likely. She's extremely lucky it didn't go harder than it was or she might be a quadriplegic. I still think she isn't out of the woods yet cause like I said before if whoever is seeing her is a moron they might miss more damage in the spine that with time might actually leave her crippled. If they don't do surgery on her, she will be in pain until they fix the damage I.E surgery, again this is just off of info I know. Airi doesn't deserve any of this man, I'm actually sad for her :fishmandispair:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
They're Waldorf and Statler, stream cannot be anything less than 11/10.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Bronze

Memory's turn in relay and she's cooking

Suri's wrestling event is also live, along with all other events. Very busy weekend

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Keep your kids in school or they'll end up a vtuber

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I mean fundimentally when you look at it there really isn't all that much difference between Hololive and Niji .

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
If what Melody says is true, about how she didn't know Ironmouse before talking to gunrun, that means Vshojo was getting started before the Lewdcast existed. Was the Lewdcast a test run? Is this common knowledge, because it's new to me.
I haven't watched the vid but if that's the case she's making she either met gunrun pre-April 2020 or she's lying. I still remember the first time her and ironmouse played together because I watched it, it was an ACNH collab between melody, silvervale and ironmouse. This collab actually led to a significant boost to both of the others viewers, ironmouse was averaging 60 from what I could tell before the "science team" started regularly boosting her past 150 or so. Silvervale also got a boost but I think at the time she was actually bigger than ironmouse so it wasn't as big. It was a long grind for both of them to get over 1k and melody continuously fed into their viewer counts by getting her coomers to go watch them too.

This all took place iirc April (possibly March) 2020 because I remember watching Melody when she was still primarily a coomtuber just flirting with the idea of gaming, and ACNH was very new when the collab happened like within weeks of launch. It wasn't long after that she met Zentreya and then Bunny_Ayu, then Nyanners came later.

Last edited:

niggaphil

Ballpark_Look

:pikameefuck:
I have no trust in commiefornia healthcare so I'm just gonna assume the assholes in her hospital are going for conservative treatment to cheap out of a surgery most likely. She's extremely lucky it didn't go harder than it was or she might be a quadriplegic. I still think she isn't out of the woods yet cause like I said before if whoever is seeing her is a moron they might miss more damage in the spine that with time might actually leave her crippled. If they don't do surgery on her, she will be in pain until they fix the damage I.E surgery, again this is just off of info I know. Airi doesn't deserve any of this man, I'm actually sad for her :fishmandispair:
I don't know if you realize that surgery makes hospitals money. Surgeons want to cut into you. It's just the nature of medical treatment, treatment goes from most conservative to most invasive (ie surgery). Surgery isn't risk free, surgery introduces the risk of infection and a host of complications.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Top 8 starting soon

Superduper might not like it but HOLY FUCK HOW IT IS HARD TO WATCH RIE.
She at least diligently studied the game, but she got no cadence and is eating her breath.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
New cute Korone Animation by Momonkusa

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Results are: not a herniated disc, but close. As Airi puts it, "thankfully it didn't ooze out."

This is fixable, if it's the way she's describing it.
Later in life is when you hafta watch out of stuff like intervertebral arhtroplasty due to complications from pain.

DanishCookies

1722046580485.png
Bilibili x Fuwamoco collab for some mainland exclusive cuisine

Top Bottom