"Why do they all look black?!"Chikafuji Lisa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Isn't this frogtroon friends with Cecilia's past life, or am I thinking of someone else?
Yes, Lily is very close to the 2019-2021 circle, because of the erratic streaming she was around many people and most like her. Most people from Geega era, really.
link here
but don't ask, she won't answer anyway. Plus, groomcord has a policy to protect vtuber girls. So the question itself may be taboo.
That is SO HOMOSSEXUAL that sucking cock would be better. But I need more things to laugh at so I will behave.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
If you host a tournament for any sort of competitive game, it was always going to attract competitive players who want to win prestige and prizes, even if those prizes are only worth, at most, a few hundred dollars. It would be the same for any game with a competitive scene.

If Phase wants to have actual community members compete in the future, rather than pros, I think entrants should have a YouTube or Twitch account membered to one of the talents before July 20, or has a receipt for a superchat or the Phase store before July 20 would work (the contest was announced on July 21).
I want to add onto this.

Professional tournament players are a COMMON ass sight at lower level tournaments. They need to practice they need to pay their bills and it gives them a chance to see new tech in action on less popular meta characters where the people who main those characters practice and refine the more advanced tech that's not immediately obvious

I still remember my ass getting kicked by Urizen because people just discovered his reflector stunlock bullshit (i'm still mad) and that was one of the things discovered almost immediately
Site community almost entirely composed of injokes confused when other sites also have injokes.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Is that Soyapoya? If so Lily is friends with her unless that's someone else
Yeah, Soyapoya. She's Cecilia Immergreen in the new HoloEN gen now.
Yes, Lily is very close to the 2019-2021 circle, because of the erratic streaming she was around many people and most like her. Most people from Geega era, really.
2019-2021 circle? Geega era? What?
:confusedshuba:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
It's TIME.

Crimson Ruze POV:

ERB POV:

Gavis Bettel POV:

Machina X Flayon & Knuckles POV:

Salado

Muscle Snake turn. 🐍

That thumbnail, tho... :iryswooo:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

That is SO HOMOSSEXUAL that sucking cock would be better. But I need more things to laugh at so I will behave.
Actually its not 100% true, I did ask her one time why she was black

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
2019-2021 circle? Geega era? What?
:confusedshuba:
There was a boom of EN indie vtubers during the pandemic, and the later part was the 2020-2021 crop, those include Batatvideogames, Beribug, most Chuchubu members (KKCyber, Takako, Picky, Henemimi). Geega was already vtubing much early from her stories and Jowol relationship, which can date to 2018 or before it, I wouldn't doubt she did facecam streams but she's really good at opsec so don't quote me on that.
Geega became respected and somewhat popular by 2021-2022, because of her consistency and experience, you can ask many indies that survived to tell the story, so "Geega era" is from when the scene was still considered small but large enough for you, the viewer, to have many options while everyone knew each other.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Ballpark_Look

So sinus infections can do that, good to know....

Bronze

Hina's practicing for Idol showdown with chat

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Serbian Peacemakers

For anyone waiting to buy something from the DemonDice shop, you have missed your chance.
Archive
Screenshot-2024-07-26-at-16-25-25-Products-DEMONDICE.png

As of today the DemonDice store has been wiped of everything but a Plushie (which is out of stock), The message at the top of the page clearly saying they have no plans to restock the store. Prior archive of the store, showing what used to be available for purchase
For the past few months the DemonDice store has been running on fumes, with people reporting long wait times for orders to be shipped and even orders being cancelled, this seems to be the final nail in the coffin for the DemonDice brand. Rest in Peace DemonDice, long live Calliope Mori.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Site community almost entirely composed of injokes confused when other sites also have injokes.

It is not my fault that this community has a very large proportion of latin-american peoples from conservative catholic societies with a heavy emphasis on traditional masculinity and that somehow translates to fervently wishing I was gay.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
For the past few months the DemonDice store has been running on fumes, with people reporting long wait times for orders to be shipped and even orders being cancelled, this seems to be the final nail in the coffin for the DemonDice brand. Rest in Peace DemonDice, long live Calliope Mori.
I bought from there a while ago and it only took a couple of weeks to turn up so I can't speak for that, but on her most recent Demondice stream she mentioned all she has left in the works is one EP then she's winding the persona down, and that there weren't any plans to restock the store, so I just assume they've run out of the leftover stock they had.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Bronze

VSMP ender dragon raid is live and bunch of people are streaming. I'll put two. Furi

Brit Pippa

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It is not my fault that this community has a very large proportion of latin-american peoples from conservative catholic societies with a heavy emphasis on traditional masculinity and that somehow translates to fervently wishing I was gay.
Latino insults revolve around five things:
1. Your mom is a whore
2. You are a flagrant homosexual
3. Your peepee is small
4. Your skin is blacker than the cold vacuum of space (darker than mine so I win)
5. You come from a third world country (we all do but yours is worse than mine)

Top Bottom