"I also love the way she gags, it's so cute! What the heck? I gag like a 50 year-old man. It's like 'blah', right? But, when like Kronii gags it's like 'hekah' . It sounds like a bird."Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Horo7618

No one in particular
Kobo out there committing heresy....

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Bro still goes to the cinema in the year of our lord 2024. Honestly I'd still also go if movies hadn't devolved into absolute slop in the last 20 years or so.
I only go if there's an anime film playing, but that usually requires traveling further than the local theater.
The saddest part is that the mystery of her race change(irl) will remain unsolved.
Stems from the fact that she's with us in the groomcord.
She's in the groomcord and you guys still have questions about her race? Can't you just ask her?

Bronze

Kaleido half year anniversary 24 hour relay has started with Pico

Ballpark_Look

Congrats to Uruka on 100k
1000005566.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
So glad for these girls - Gen one karaoke was really fun

If anyone I know finally finds out I like vtubers I'll send them this video to explain why I like them...

Either they memory hole the topic or ask questions which makes them complicit. Enjoy

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The saddest part is that the mystery of her race change(irl) will remain unsolved.
I gave her the latino pass so she can hate on blacks with impunity, that changed her life for the better

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

UberSoldat

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Please proceed to the nearest oven at your earliest convenience.
Imagine believing we have functioning ovens when the power grid doesnt work and gas cannisters are like Dune Spice

How long until someone figures out what weird message she's hiding in those randomly colored words? :ameliaThink:
0 seconds, and is not Nijisanji

but "Kirsche snoring like a pug" made me laugh to tears.
I know for a fact that certain irishman has the entire recording on lossless quality and use it as a sleep aid

Koros Apogee

Late but Delutaya is streaming Valorant on Twitch with some Tournament members: Yashiro Ai, Yowamushi Touka, Kurosaki Taiga, caspell.
At first with a full then did a few solo matches and currently in a 3 stack.

Edit: Here's a remix of Delta's latest Soundcloud cover.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

This is one of the best cover art I've ever seen on a Hololive song :kroheart:
1000148201.jpg

It dropped while Suisei and AZKi were both playing ARK. The advertising geniuses they are, they announced it to everyone on the server at the time. This included Raora, who they used funny teamwork english for:

(4:58:11)

Pink cat woman was very happy to talk to her senpais for the first time and then immediately get shilled to :raoraItalian:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Pink cat woman was very happy to talk to her senpais for the first time and then immediately get shilled to :raoraItalian:
My favorite moment of Raora from that session was Subaru asking her what her favorite dinosaur was (In blessed Shubenglish) and Raora rizzmaxxing and telling her "the one Subaru got her."

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
She's in the groomcord and you guys still have questions about her race? Can't you just ask her?
I'm afraid that if I write something in groomcord, I'll immediately become gay.
I gave her the latino pass so she can hate on blacks with impunity, that changed her life for the better
So it's your fault she turned into a regular Asian girl from a hot black babe.:urtearingmeapart:

C1iCYf7XEAIBO10.jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Unicorns?
I'm afraid that if I write something in groomcord, I'll immediately become gay.
If you give me an invite I will ask for you.

Ai is playing Shadow Tower today, the vtuber version of mumble rapper (affectionate)

Honey Goblin is playing the Pinocchio Soulsborne

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
> SandyCat
> Recommends a Vtuber

:pochiidontlikeit:
Lily has nothing to hide I promise. You can trust me
froggers lily.PNG

Now go watch Lily so they have more incentive to stream. 1 stream every 5 to 10 days isn't enough and I require more frog oshi

VSoyBoy

httn

Hag enthusiast
Top Bottom