"You give sex to me, and then I gift sex to you, like actual sex NO NO not actual sex! Nonono NO! Sex money! Sex money! Not sex, n... no NO NO!"Komachi Panko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Mariya pov for the Ender dragon raid.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
View attachment 74441

Advent off-collab starting now. Guaranteed SOVL from Shiori ahead:

I don't think it ever got posted but they all went on a mini-vacation with Calli earlier this week. They went to an inn with an onsen and had a good time. Felt like Calli treated them and helped them relax after all the practice and stress they've been dealing with for 3D. They also had a twitter space yesterday and it was probably one of the gayest things I've listened to in recent times:

It was 30 minutes of moments and discussions such as:
  • Multiple "cuddle puddles" that happened over the trip
  • Biboo being too short to reach the head hole during their massages and only getting the top part of her head on it, basically covering her nose and almost suffocating.
  • Everyone's thighs touching in the onsen
  • Biboo talking about sleeping between FuwaMoco and slipping her legs in between theirs to stay warm
  • Biboo's yukata dragging on the floor cause it's too big for her
  • Biboo's yukata almost coming off because she started running on the futons after apparently having a sugar rush, during which she tripped and smashed her face into Fuwawa's knee, causing a small bruise to form.
  • Getting a kiss from Nerissa on said bruise after putting a bandage on and feeling like an edgy protagonist
  • Kabedonning each other in the elevator
  • Nerissa throwing her yukata on Fuwawa, who then called it stinky. Nerissa retaliates by tickling/touching her in places Fuwawa didn't elaborate
  • Calli keeping away from everything because she doesn't like getting touched/being too close
  • Shiori somehow sleeping through the entire twitter space
Seems like it was just what they needed to recover and boost their motivation :shubaIapprob:

dang thank for telling me, I completely missed this
this is peak CGDCT, the perfect Hololive content
the girls most likely kissed afterwards :shubaIapprob: (not delusional)

• Calli keeping away from everything because she doesn't like getting touched/being too close
I want to highlight this one, because I thought its interesting

Calli has been trying to get all of Myth into an Onsen vacation for years now, but turns out Myth might just be too retarded for that. She backtracked last time it was brought up. If I remember correctly, it went something like this: Calli brought up the idea, Kiara declined joining, then Calli realized she doesn't want to be naked among the others either and dropped the idea.

Because, despite how Kiara acts online and thirsts over her own vtuber body, she is very shy and reserved when it comes to nudity irl. The only time so far she has been in a nude onsen together with another member was Takamori Hokkaido Homiemoon in early 2021. And probably in Bali with Reine and Nerissa, but we don't know any details other than one time Reine and Kiara sharing a bathtub. And I think Nerissa walked out naked from her shower one time when she was still in Austria but not sure about that one.

Kiara also doesn't seem to be the only one in Myth to be so shy about being naked or being seen naked as well. In the Studio, while the ID and JP members all go to the changing room together, at least for Kiara, Ame and Gura, they each wait outside till the other one is done changing before going in.
Probably a lot of cultural clashing going on about how the east and west treats nudity.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It's TIME.

Crimson Ruze POV:

ERB POV:

Gavis Bettel POV:

Machina X Flayon & Knuckles POV:

I cant believe bettel got pregnant from Liz's gigachad aura

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I cant believe bettel got pregnant from Liz's gigachad aura
I want to make a joke on this, but I realized anything I could add would just make it even more cursed, so I am gonna hold my tongue.

I just realized I have something scheduled IRL over the AmeSame Spelling Bee.
:pikameefuck:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Sena's seen things no sane person should see

Archive

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Gigi's opening her memberships

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Tomoe Carmine doing karaoke

Capo Myio playing Ready or Not

Twitch

Pina's Ender dragon fight pov

VSoyBoy

Probably a lot of cultural clashing going on about how the east and west treats nudity.
Europe is a bit all over the place when it comes to that. Scandinavia is very open about nudity, mostly because of sauna culture. In Germany the older generations are very open about nudity (FKK and the like) but younger generations growing up with increasing amounts of American media shy away from it more. I don't know about Austria but I assume it is pretty similar.

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I want to make a joke on this, but I realized anything I could add would just make it even more cursed, so I am gonna hold my tongue.
FUCKING PUSSY!

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Europe is a bit all over the place when it comes to that. Scandinavia is very open about nudity, mostly because of sauna culture. In Germany the older generations are very open about nudity (FKK and the like) but younger generations growing up with increasing amounts of American media shy away from it more. I don't know about Austria but I assume it is pretty similar.
Probably has more to do with being bashed on the internet for 10 years than the general state of things in Austria, if I had to guess.

FUCKING PUSSY!
Yeah, the joke was something like that.

Edit: Oh yeah. Speaking of orange woman, she is having a belated birthday stream tomorrow as her cake version.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Calli has been trying to get all of Myth into an Onsen vacation for years now, but turns out Myth might just be too retarded for that.
Ame won't go because bathing together is gay. Ina won't go because it would require leaving her room for longer than a trip to the conbini. Gura would probably pass out in the onsen and drown.
And I think Nerissa walked out naked from her shower one time when she was still in Austria but not sure about that one.
Nerissa only wears clothes in front of the other girls out of consideration for them. If it was up to her she'd be naked all the time.

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Probably has more to do with being bashed on the internet for 10 years than the general state of things in Austria, if I had to guess.

Yeah, the joke was something like that.

Edit: Oh yeah. Speaking of orange woman, she is having a belated birthday stream tomorrow as her cake version.

Will we get another yab? That expression she made last time was legendary.
Ame won't go because bathing together is gay. Ina won't go because it would require leaving her room for longer than a trip to the conbini. Gura would probably pass out in the onsen and drown.
Gura would drown because she doesn't know how to swim and the onsen would be too deep for her.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Will we get another yab? That expression she made last time was legendary.
Last time? Her last Keeki stream was in 2022. The one you are thinking of was a year before that. That was 3 years ago, sir.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Reminder that there will be a Gura collab on Ame's channel in a couple hours:

Salado

GOTBB

Reminder that there will be a Gura collab on Ame's channel in a couple hours:

Orange woman, Pink Woman, Green woman, other blue woman!
EN love!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
It's a goddamn cute elf. She is drunk, so expect many clippable moments.

Stunned But Dumb

Huh, Geega uploaded a vid talking to Melody about Vshojo and its origins and I want to know the timeline of what Melody talks about in the video.

If what Melody says is true, about how she didn't know Ironmouse before talking to gunrun, that means Vshojo was getting started before the Lewdcast existed. Was the Lewdcast a test run? Is this common knowledge, because it's new to me.

Perhaps I'm getting the timeline all funky

Anime Fan

Shiina's doing some karaoke in a few minutes.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Huh, Geega uploaded a vid talking to Melody about Vshojo and its origins and I want to know the timeline of what Melody talks about in the video.

If what Melody says is true, about how she didn't know Ironmouse before talking to gunrun, that means Vshojo was getting started before the Lewdcast existed. Was the Lewdcast a test run? Is this common knowledge, because it's new to me.

Perhaps I'm getting the timeline all funky

She joined vshojo on november 24th 2020. The lewdcast started like 2 months before that. I guess it makes sense that gunrun would talk to her months close to a year before she joined?

Top Bottom