"Stop sending me discord friend requests, I will not add your grooming ass"Kattarina Qutie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Spelling supercalifragilisticexpialidocious from Merry Poppins is the sudden death game? As impressive as the visual production values are, together with the fluctuating answers what happens when someone gets a lifeline answer wrong... they didn't really hammer out the rules beforehand, did they?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The one time in the year gura and Ame set their differences aside, and you wanna nitpick?
Hololive fans are too picky.

VTuberThrow

:pikameefuck:
I have no trust in commiefornia healthcare so I'm just gonna assume the assholes in her hospital are going for conservative treatment to cheap out of a surgery most likely. She's extremely lucky it didn't go harder than it was or she might be a quadriplegic. I still think she isn't out of the woods yet cause like I said before if whoever is seeing her is a moron they might miss more damage in the spine that with time might actually leave her crippled. If they don't do surgery on her, she will be in pain until they fix the damage I.E surgery, again this is just off of info I know. Airi doesn't deserve any of this man, I'm actually sad for her :fishmandispair:
It's LA so hopefully they have some decent hospitals. I hope she has an Asian doctor at least so she doesn't get a DEI hire lol. I'd assume her health insurance is decent being a salaried employee at her company.
Superduper might not like it but HOLY FUCK HOW IT IS HARD TO WATCH RIE.
She at least diligently studied the game, but she got no cadence and is eating her breath.
I'll give her a break since commentary is tough. Especially as she's doing it solo and I imagine with very little experience.

Ensok

Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
LUDGER TOOK IT, SOUTH AMERICA ONCE MORE PROVING SUPERIORITY OVER THE white YELLOW MAN
240726-235921.png

Good luck to Sakana to deliver the prizes, those import rates are fucked. :fishfry:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Koyori will most likely finish FF6 and the pixel remaster series today.

She got Gogo the previous stream and gave Polka's name (Pol).

Varium's Amemochi Nina continuing FF7 at 12PM JST.

Previously she saved Yuffie but her stream was shorter than usual as her throat hurt and she stopped after around an hour.

The winning Valo team from yesterday talking about curry.

Also what happens after a long stream.

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Every HoloEN collab should end in blood-curdling screams, in my opinion.

Last edited:

jebby

Ok 👍
2 Phase blue women are live. Pick your poison 👍

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Eureka

Murray is live with more Fallout: New Vegas and is continuing the Lonesome Road DLC.

Stunned But Dumb

I was going back through the farms thread looking for something and I've decided to stop looking because... man it's going to take some actual sit down time to sift through that place. I did find this and I thought it was funny

Lot of funny stuff there actually. Lots of memories... Damn...

Edit: Damn niji claimed that clip of Belmond waking ars up with a bell in minecraft... Found another:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
"Aka see ya" throwback in the HoloEN spelling bee just now:

And here again is the moment, in all its animated glory (one of my favs).

EDIT:
And here's ESL Panther and might-as-well-be-ESL Reaper trying to spell Buttocks.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Would you rather be alone in the woods with a bear or a menhera vtuber?

Archive

Congrats to the musical blue bear. Her numbers have really jumped in the last month or so. Nice to see more people giving her a watch. Also nice to see the comfy guitar streams coming back. Love these streams.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
She ain't menhera. Uruka is just hilariously, ridiculously lonely and sadbrained.

Void Scribas

Huh, Geega uploaded a vid talking to Melody about Vshojo and its origins and I want to know the timeline of what Melody talks about in the video.

If what Melody says is true, about how she didn't know Ironmouse before talking to gunrun, that means Vshojo was getting started before the Lewdcast existed. Was the Lewdcast a test run? Is this common knowledge, because it's new to me.

Perhaps I'm getting the timeline all funky

Nobody noticed how clearly this video is a not subtle Vshojo ad to incentive people to participate in the auditions.

God's Strongest Dragoon

She ain't menhera. Uruka is just hilariously, ridiculously lonely and sadbrained.
She's the Haato of Phase, as in she's one of the oldest talents but she's also one of the youngest by age.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I haven't watched the vid but if that's the case she's making she either met gunrun pre-April 2020 or she's lying. I still remember the first time her and ironmouse played together because I watched it, it was an ACNH collab between melody, silvervale and ironmouse. This collab actually led to a significant boost to both of the others viewers, ironmouse was averaging 60 from what I could tell before the "science team" started regularly boosting her past 150 or so. Silvervale also got a boost but I think at the time she was actually bigger than ironmouse so it wasn't as big. It was a long grind for both of them to get over 1k and melody continuously fed into their viewer counts by getting her coomers to go watch them too.

This all took place iirc April (possibly March) 2020 because I remember watching Melody when she was still primarily a coomtuber just flirting with the idea of gaming, and ACNH was very new when the collab happened like within weeks of launch. It wasn't long after that she met Zentreya and then Bunny_Ayu, then Nyanners came later.
Ahh, no wonder they're lying. Silvervale, Nyanners and that other bitch that dipped from Vshoujo are non-canon now, so that Animal Crossing collab never technically happened.

Top Bottom